AGOT MAFIA 47

House Targaryen

Uller - your defense to Sars calling you sympish was that you voted me first and therefore weren't following Uller. Kind of implied that you took the lead on voting me because you actually believed I was evil.

When you placed the vote on me, it was in a joking tone (as was my post) and if your suspicions on me have solidified, you've not taken the time to explain. Just "Yep. Nope. I agree" type posts. So yeah, as it stands, you look like a follower. A dirty sympish follower :P

Uller - your defense to Sars calling you sympish was that you voted me first and therefore weren't following Uller. Kind of implied that you took the lead on voting me because you actually believed I was evil.

When you placed the vote on me, it was in a joking tone (as was my post) and if your suspicions on me have solidified, you've not taken the time to explain. Just "Yep. Nope. I agree" type posts. So yeah, as it stands, you look like a follower. A dirty sympish follower :P

I was serious actually. I remember last game where a player was innocent and was ignored for the rest of the game because of stupid crap like your first post. People always go "oh a killer wouldn't say something like that" so one day a killer will and I think you are it. I didn't know it wasn't obvious why I was voting you?

There is also a difference between "being a leader" and "voting first." One implies that I'm trying to get others to follow me, the other implies that I was the first to vote. If someone calls me a symp for following another player, you would expect me to have followed the other player. Since I voted first, I wasn't following therefore the symp claim follows no logic that I understand.

So then we're stuck with why Sarsfield would attempt to discredit me and that's because Upcliff hit a nerve. It follows logical reasoning.

Ok so we have Prester and Sarfield as sypm / counter symp. Yeah right, Personally I think they are just having early day 1 fun. But pressure is good.

However I do not understand why Norcross see's this as a reason to vote for night. We won't catch the killers my avoiding lynches especially without no real discussion. Its far too early for the odd even rule to be considered, also I think 2 evil teams affect it.

Ambrose I think voted night as a joke, going by the tone of his post but I was waiting for him to place it elsewhere

I was serious actually. I remember last game where a player was innocent and was ignored for the rest of the game because of stupid crap like your first post. People always go "oh a killer wouldn't say something like that" so one day a killer will and I think you are it. I didn't know it wasn't obvious why I was voting you?

There is also a difference between "being a leader" and "voting first." One implies that I'm trying to get others to follow me, the other implies that I was the first to vote. If someone calls me a symp for following another player, you would expect me to have followed the other player. Since I voted first, I wasn't following therefore the symp claim follows no logic that I understand.

So then we're stuck with why Sarsfield would attempt to discredit me and that's because Upcliff hit a nerve. It follows logical reasoning.

My symp comment was based on the lack of detail in your posts. I didn't realize you were the 'first' to place a vote on Prestor, but looking at it it just adds more weight to my argument. I mean, you provide us with an explanation for your vote now that you're pressed, but why not when you actually cast it?

It would be nice if people would start listing reasons why they're voting the way they are.

It would also be nice if the killers would just confess and we make this a short game.

But Sarsfield, since you have been amusing so far, I give you a hint:

SPOILER: look here, Sarsfield
They have no reason, dude! :rolleyes:

My symp comment was based on the lack of detail in your posts. I didn't realize you were the 'first' to place a vote on Prestor, but looking at it it just adds more weight to my argument. I mean, you provide us with an explanation for your vote now that you're pressed, but why not when you actually cast it?

Because it was obvious?

He came out and proclaimed himself evil. I voted him and said he was evil. 2 + 2 = 4.

Next time I'll hold a big neon sign over my head?

Oh.

I thought there's no actual point of lynching someone the first day as we have no info. I thought the probability of lynching a Lannister on the day 1 is way too high, so why should we do that?

But if that's really true and we really have to lynch someone in order to get rid of killers, I think I'll just have to reconsider my vote. Whom am I supposed to choose then?

Archived