AGOT MAFIA 47

House Targaryen

Oh.

I thought there's no actual point of lynching someone the first day as we have no info. I thought the probability of lynching a Lannister on the day 1 is way too high, so why should we do that?

But if that's really true and we really have to lynch someone in order to get rid of killers, I think I'll just have to reconsider my vote. Whom am I supposed to choose then?

Sarsfield

I was serious actually. I remember last game where a player was innocent and was ignored for the rest of the game because of stupid crap like your first post. People always go "oh a killer wouldn't say something like that" so one day a killer will and I think you are it. I didn't know it wasn't obvious why I was voting you?

It's just that if you were serious about your vote Uller, I'd expect a bit more of an argument than:

Prester is evil. That wasn't hard.

Seriously Uller? Your reasons were obvious?

I was seeing some light bantering on day 1 - not even a full page yet. Ambrose made the first move ...

You know what's more or less inevitable? Someone is going to do something stupid regarding a misunderstanding of the rules or some very silly RP or a weird opinion. Therefore, in the interests of saving time, I'll be that person. ;)

I vote for night.

And I respond ...and embelish a bit

Since Ambrose wants to do something as silly as go to night - NIGHT! then I have no problem sending him on his way.

What do you think Caron, Jast and Sunglass?

*oh crap - should I have named all of my masters in one post? Nah - it's too obvious to be a symp clue. No one will notice it and certainly no one would use it lynch me. I'm safe as a kitten. Wait ... did I just say all of this out loud?*

:stunned:

See - still in fun. And your vote the very next post has a similar light tone.

So if this was a serious vote, you didn't show any reasoning for it. How is this then 'obvious' that it was a serious vote because I am, in your eyes, a filthy, filthy killer?

So if this was a serious vote, you didn't show any reasoning for it. How is this then 'obvious' that it was a serious vote because I am, in your eyes, a filthy, filthy killer?

You guys are cracking me up.

Lets quote my whole post.

Since Ambrose wants to do something as silly as go to night - NIGHT! then I have no problem sending him on his way.

What do you think Caron, Jast and Sunglass?

*oh crap - should I have named all of my masters in one post? Nah - it's too obvious to be a symp clue. No one will notice it and certainly no one would use it lynch me. I'm safe as a kitten. Wait ... did I just say all of this out loud?*

Followed by...

That was my post. Which part is unclear? The fact that I quoted your post where you claimed evil then voted for you for being evil or the part where I said "That wasn't hard?"

ETA: Explain to me how I'm supposed to know your post was a response and embellishment on a post that was like 10-15 posts beforehand? I'm at a loss for words on how poor your defense is.

Oh.

I thought there's no actual point of lynching someone the first day as we have no info. I thought the probability of lynching a Lannister on the day 1 is way too high, so why should we do that?

But if that's really true and we really have to lynch someone in order to get rid of killers, I think I'll just have to reconsider my vote. Whom am I supposed to choose then?

Sigh, well I suppose we can hope the killers off each over. But really If we don't lynch people then we have no chance of lyncing all the evil killers. We also have more info from trying to lynch people than not even bothering. Who was voting for whom ect.

When did you think it would be a good time to start lynching people?

And you vote for whoever you think is most likely to be evil (if your innocent)

Sarsfield

Why so? Still, there's just too little info to be sure about something. That's only a matter of arguing and finding hidden messages in others' posts, could we really lynch someone because of that?

It seems I don't get something :cry:

When did you think it would be a good time to start lynching people?

I assumed that it would be more reasonable to wait for some info from innocent roles like Guard etc. to show up? Or there's no way we could get info from them later on?

Why so? Still, there's just too little info to be sure about something. That's only a matter of arguing and finding hidden messages in others' posts, could we really lynch someone because of that?

Oh that doesn't matter, Sissy. Just type Sarsfield's name in bold letters, and I promise you will feel better afterwards! :)

I don't know how else to say it to you Uller. Your first vote was not obvious because there was no reasoning behind it at the time. Then you agreed with Upcliff with no other comments. So that's the point we're trying to get across. You may explain all you want now, but at the time, it looked strange.

And if you want to discuss this further, you can reach me at my office from 8-5, M-F. Thank you and have a nice day.

Norcross - we lynch people just cause they looked at us wrong. Day 1 we don't really expect to get a killer - hope, but not expect. Later, we use people's reactions on how to judge them. (i.e. - Why did player X fight really hard to get player Y lynched when player Z was about to be hung? Is X a symp for Z?)

If you want to be sure of things then I think you expect too much

Hi everyone, I am back. It seems that the game goes on pretty well. I still have my suspicions. Wynch...I think I'll vote Wynch again.

Unbolded votes do not usually do the trick Caron. Try just typing a name and bolding it:

Lefford

See? Easy peasy. Sorry Lefford, seems there is a lot of instruction going on this game. I fear with two killing groups this is going to be ugly.

Damn, first Prestor is found out and now me... this is going to be a quick game :rolleyes:

Well someone other than me and my buddies has to be a innocent moron who gets lynched on day one FM. So why not you? :P

It would be nice if people would start listing reasons why they're voting the way they are.

1) It's day 1.

2) See reason 1).

Sissy? O_O

Ok, let that be Sarsfield. I can only hope you guys are right and that is really going to give us something, albeit I expected some great logical deductions to occur before lynching someone.

I don't like how you are voting for somebody based on what other people are telling you to do, you should take responsbility for your own actions Norcross

Archived