AGOT MAFIA 47

House Targaryen

I don't know how else to say it to you Uller. Your first vote was not obvious because there was no reasoning behind it at the time. Then you agreed with Upcliff with no other comments. So that's the point we're trying to get across. You may explain all you want now, but at the time, it looked strange.

I guess you and I have a very different definition of the word "obvious." What did you think I was voting you for? Your avatar?

Note: If you actually say you had no idea, then you're lying through your teeth.

Sissy? O_O

Ok, let that be Sarsfield. I can only hope you guys are right and that is really going to give us something, albeit I expected some great logical deductions to occur before lynching someone.

Norcross, I think you should search for suspicious behavior yourself rather than hoping that everyone else is right. Otherwise, you're just dead weight. If you're going to expect great logical deductions, then I'm going to expect great logical deductions out of you. Good luck!

Norcross, I think you should search for suspicious behavior yourself rather than hoping that everyone else is right. Otherwise, you're just dead weight. If you're going to expect great logical deductions, then I'm going to expect great logical deductions out of you. Good luck!

Is there an echo in here?

...echo in here....

........in here......

..........'n 'ere..........

Well then, I guess there is

Is there an echo in here?

...echo in here....

........in here......

..........'n 'ere..........

Well then, I guess there is

What you talking about? I don't hear any echoes! Then again, I might be going deaf. :P Can't help it if I can't churn out posts in less than two minutes time, you know.

Him waiting to jump on another person's case bugs me though. I don't think Norcross is actually evil or anything just for that, but it's awfully annoying. I'd like it if he'd do his own work.

Guys, you've just told me there's not going to be anything too much logical about whom do we hang today, haven't you?

Oh, I am sorry but I am completely lost and that's why I chose him.

I see I can neither try to vote "Night" nor try to accept someone's arguments. What should I do? I asked that question some time ago and still no answer but the one which made me accused :-(

Him waiting to jump on another person's case bugs me though. I don't think Norcross is actually evil or anything just for that, but it's awfully annoying. I'd like it if he'd do his own work.

I am sorry. *took a magnifying glass and started looking for something suspicious*

Guys, you've just told me there's not going to be anything too much logical about whom do we hang today, haven't you?

I see I can neither try to vote "Night" nor try to accept someone's arguments. What should I do? I asked that question some time ago and still no answer but the one which made me accused :-(

You actually seem kinda genuinely lost here. :/ I will remove vote

I am sorry. *took a magnifying glass and started looking for something suspicious*

Exceptional cases don't exist on Day 1 for the most part, but that hardly means there's nothing to find. Odds are that the FMs slipped up somewhere, and if they haven't slipped up yet, the idea's to at least stir the pot until there is something to find. Usually we lynch an innocent on Day 1, but at least we'll have a smaller suspect pool and some discussion to analyze for the next day.

As for what you should do, try to play the game. Half the fun's in searching out the killers, after all. (The other half of the fun's in lynching the killers, if you're curious. :P)

I've seen some stupid arguments get blown out of proportion and dominate discussion before. Who wants to bet me this is going to be one of them? Was it thes slow start that has certain people so thirsty for an early suspect, or are there other motives?

You might want to be a bit more specific. There are several different arguments currently.

Wouldn't it be nice, though if we found one evil killer the first day? Without clear evidence or even suspicious posts?

As for what you should do, try to play the game. Half the fun's in searching out the killers, after all. (The other half of the fun's in lynching the killers, if you're curious.

Voting is also fun. I won't remove my vote.

Ok time to make a poor day 1 case from re-reading the thread

I suddenly got the feeling that Jast is Presters Symp.

1st we have Prester make this post and saying its too obvious to be a symp clue could be a call out to say Hey do I have a symp? Please say hello.

Since Ambrose wants to do something as silly as go to night - NIGHT! then I have no problem sending him on his way.

What do you think Caron, Jast and Sunglass?

*oh crap - should I have named all of my masters in one post? Nah - it's too obvious to be a symp clue. No one will notice it and certainly no one would use it lynch me. I'm safe as a kitten. Wait ... did I just say all of this out loud?*

:stunned:

Then Jast responds with this.

Fools! This is obviously a clever attempt to distract us from his real master Ambrose!

:rofl:

Then a bit latter Prester metions the "coded" post by Sarfield

I accuse Sarsfield of being sneaky. Code indeed.

And symp Jast wants to make sure master Prester has the message. Saying look carefully I left you a message not a code!

I actually looked for a code. :blush:

Well I know we don't normally have symps signalling to their masters especially on day one, but its gonna happen one game soon right?

Please note the colors added are mine to highlight my point.

I belive that its better to vote for the Master and not the Symp so Prester gets mine.

It's happened before. Ask our mod. He should remember. :P

This is the 47th (big) game - it's bound to happen once and awhile. Still a vast majority of those lynched on day one usually are innocents who just say the wrong thing at the wrong time. Lots of people tend to use the excuse 'the FM are bound to act like a reckless innocent one of these days' as an excuse to vote the day-one victim off, but for the most part it still doesn't appear to be true - FM like to play it safe.

Ok time to make a poor day 1 case from re-reading the thread

I suddenly got the feeling that Jast is Presters Symp.

Since I did say we all ought to look for suspicious stuff, I guess I can't really criticize you too much. I am mildly offended since you must think I'm the worst symp ever though, but that's neither here nor there. :rolleyes:

This is the 47th (big) game - it's bound to happen once and awhile. Still a vast majority of those lynched on day one usually are innocents who just say the wrong thing at the wrong time. Lots of people tend to use the excuse 'the FM are bound to act like a reckless innocent one of these days' as an excuse to vote the day-one victim off, but for the most part it still doesn't appear to be true - FM like to play it safe.

Not Prester.

Archived