AGOT MAFIA 47

House Targaryen

Attempts at witty quips is really annoying when you accomplish nothing with them. Why don't you answer my question from earlier?

Actually i was referring to how you've agreed with both caess made so far. And the only actual back and forth was between you, prester, and sarsfield. The norcross thing wasn't going anywhere.

Actually i was referring to how you've agreed with both caess made so far. And the only actual back and forth was between you, prester, and sarsfield. The norcross thing wasn't going anywhere.

Did I agree with Hasty's symp case? I must have missed that. Point that one out for me please :)

Did you answer my question yet? Was that the "Actually i was reffering to how you've agreed with both cases made so far" or was that to tell me it was a witty quip that was attempting to accomplish something?

Did I agree with Hasty's symp case? I must have missed that. Point that one out for me please :)

Did you answer my question yet? Was that the "Actually i was reffering to how you've agreed with both cases made so far" or was that to tell me it was a witty quip that was attempting to accomplish something?

I thought you just said it looked pretty clever! read the second sentence of my quote. wasn't that the answer to your question? that's the argument that i was assuming will lead to most of the cases to come today.

I thought you just said it looked pretty clever! read the second sentence of my quote. wasn't that the answer to your question? that's the argument that i was assuming will lead to most of the cases to come today.

I did say it looked clever. I never said it was true. Jast said he'd be the worst symp ever, I disagreed. That doesn't mean I agree with the case, though I do think Prester is evil.

It could be the answer to my question, that's why I asked. Your original quote implies that this argument (between Prester, me and Sarsfield) is stupid and overblown, so why do you think most cases will come from it? Do you think any of us are actually guilty or we're all innocents barking up the wrong tree? This is important information to know since you believe that all cases will come from this argument.

Because you've been the soul of helpfullness so far.

Anyway - I have a funny feeling in my big toe about Oakheart. OK, maybe not so much a funny feeling, but popping in to vote for me and then popping back out again without even buying me supper is a little disconcerting.

*sob* Why doesn't he call?

I did say it looked clever. I never said it was true. Jast said he'd be the worst symp ever, I disagreed. That doesn't mean I agree with the case, though I do think Prester is evil.

Clever, true. Tit, tat. My bad though.

It could be the answer to my question, that's why I asked. Your original quote implies that this argument (between Prester, me and Sarsfield) is stupid and overblown, so why do you think most cases will come from it? Do you think any of us are actually guilty or we're all innocents barking up the wrong tree? This is important information to know since you believe that all cases will come from this argument.

It is stupid and overblown day 1 jokery gone suddenly serious. Since its day 1 still, im assuming everyone not named inchfiend is guilty, but that doesnt mean i think anyone is more or less guilty than anyone else for joke posts. also I said most cases will come from it, not all.

Anyway - I have a funny feeling in my big toe about Oakheart. OK, maybe not so much a funny feeling, but popping in to vote for me and then popping back out again without even buying me supper is a little disconcerting.

I agree. I was about to stick a vote on him for his daily dose of pressure, but it seems that you've got me covered. Alas. Jast: always one step behind.

It is stupid and overblown day 1 jokery gone suddenly serious. Since its day 1 still, im assuming everyone not named inchfiend is guilty, but that doesnt mean i think anyone is more or less guilty than anyone else for joke posts. also I said most cases will come from it, not all.

Well, I sure do appreciate you narrowing down the list for me. So everyone but you is guilty but no one more so than the other. I think you're on the right track. Keep up the good work!

And I love Uller. Yup, Uller.

We need a pot stirrer.

Come here and give me a hug!

Uller?

Who needs Uller? :thumbsdown:

I have Norcross, who is my dream that has come true.

Someone who is actually doing what I am saying!!!!!! :)

Norcross, you are doing just the right thing: Uncle Wynch knows it all, and you better follow his advice! :thumbsup:

That's so cool, I have a voting block of two already.

Anyone else wants to join the Wynch train? :leer:

Because you've been the soul of helpfullness so far.

*sob* Why doesn't he call?

Aww, as I am voting for you, I'll try and make you feel slightly better about it. I'll buy you a beer :cheers:

I :love: you Prester.

Well, I sure do appreciate you narrowing down the list for me.

you expect me to do your job for you? got some laundry you need cleaned too?

So everyone but you is guilty but no one more so than the other. I think you're on the right track. Keep up the good work!

Actually since i said inchfiend, apparently i'm guilty too :(

Seriously though, i take those first posts with a grain of salt. I dont exonerate or execute anyone based on that crap. Now that people are actually discussing, i'm sure somebody will start to get a bit more suspicious.

Wouldn't it be nice, though if we found one evil killer the first day? Without clear evidence or even suspicious posts?

Voting is also fun. I won't remove my vote.

Caron, aren't you being a little jumpy? Lefford pointed out that no one mentioned Caron's vote on Wynch or talking about Wynch, yet you make this random comment. I mean, it doesn't even really connect to the quote above it.

Anyhow, I'm gonna go make a case on someone. I don't know who. I'll try to make it to Day 1 standards. It's not like the bar's set all that high since the only other case hanging around is Hasty's one on Prester.

Archived