AGOT MAFIA 47

House Targaryen

I never said I was taking a chance. I wasn't even talking to you. I just wanted you to do nothing other than bitch at me for trying to stir up discussion. You sit there all high and mighty trying to throw out witty quips yet bitch at the same time that nothing is serious. You are waiting for something to happen instead of creating it. That bothers me.

oh sorry, i'll only speak when spoken to from now on.

When did i "bitch" at you for anything? Think i pointed out the one post that i thought would be a catalist for the rest of the day. My quip was just a poor attempt at humor. Like i said im uncomfortable with day 1 rp and jokes.

oh sorry, i'll only speak when spoken to from now on.

When did i "bitch" at you for anything? Think i pointed out the one post that i thought would be a catalist for the rest of the day. My quip was just a poor attempt at humor. Like i said im uncomfortable with day 1 rp and jokes.

You've been bitching at me the last few posts. "You're posting one liners, you're not taking chances, you're padding your post count, ect." It's fun to respond to though.

Uh, in case you haven't noticed, the RP and joke stage is over. I made sure of that. I'm trying to make you as comfortable as possible in the realm of seriousness.

Uller - I don't see Inchfield as bitching. Aren't those all valid criteria for suspicion? Post padding with one liners, not saying much of substance ... and it can be argued that you haven't said much of substance. I disagree however, because you've been picking apart every little thing, being a stubborn mule and starting arguments left right and center. You're 'making it happen'.

Uller - I don't see Inchfield as bitching. Aren't those all valid criteria for suspicion? Post padding with one liners, not saying much of substance ... and it can be argued that you haven't said much of substance. I disagree however, because you've been picking apart every little thing, being a stubborn mule and starting arguments left right and center. You're 'making it happen'.

I do.

It's because he keeps claiming that he's not comfortable with day 1 RP and jokes, that he hates RP and jokes, that he never knows what to do with RP and jokes yet complains about all the things I'm doing to take us out of the RP and jokes stage. That to me is bitching. He wants one thing yet doesn't want to deal with the way to get to it. And even when it is there, he still falls back on his original excuse to avoid participating. It's getting tiresome.

You've been bitching at me the last few posts. "You're posting one liners, you're not taking chances, you're padding your post count, ect" It's quite sad actually.

Uh, in case you haven't noticed, the RP and joke state is over. I made sure of that. I'm trying to make you as comfortable as possible in the realm of seriousness.

You call that bitching? I'll call it accuracy, and I dont care if you find it sad. i'll even add to it that you're quite the hypocrite when it comes to jabbing at people and not taking it back. You've offered one original opinion, but somehow youve appointed yourself the one who tells other people that they aren't doing enough.

You call that bitching? I'll call it accuracy, and I dont care if you find it sad. i'll even add to it that you're quite the hypocrite when it comes to jabbing at people and not taking it back. You've offered one original opinion, but somehow youve appointed yourself the one who tells other people that they aren't doing enough.

How many have you offered? Do you think I'm guilty? If so, make a case and vote me. Come on. You can complain over and over again about how I'm not saying or doing anything yet you won't vote me. Why not? What are you waiting for? Some support from others? Maybe I can prod Prester into voting me first then you can follow suit. Would you like that?

Seriously, what is the point of your posts? I know what I'm trying to do. I don't know what you are trying to do.

(Prester, you can vote me now so maybe it helps Inchfield make a decision ;))

I do.

It's because he keeps claiming that he's not comfortable with day 1 RP and jokes, that he hates RP and jokes, that he never knows what to do with RP and jokes yet complains about all the things I'm doing to take us out of the RP and jokes stage. That to me is bitching. He wants one thing yet doesn't want to deal with the way to get to it. And even when it is there, he still falls back on his original excuse to avoid participating. It's getting tiresome.

I'm so confused how you read my posts and still came to this conclusion. I'm pretty sure I never said what you were doing is wrong. i said i bet that's where most of the cases on day 1 will come from, and made a joke that you overreacted to. And when i offered that i don't think what prester, or anyone else, had said so far would make them more or less guilty in my eyes, you call me worthless. You're quite a prickly fellow when it comes down to it.

Sorry buddy, not voting for you. My vote is still on Oakheart, but I kind of hate those 'Imma vote X til they show up. You hear me X!'

So why don't I move it over to ....................... Upcliff Reasons stated above, but mainly because he's a non-boat rocker, prey on the weak, helpful low down dirty dog.

I'm not saying much? I'm saying Prester is evil. Isn't that exactly what you said? What the fuck more do you want?

I'd like you to properly represent what I said. I never said that either Prester or Sarsfield were evil. I did say that their antics could be seen as killer-like. I also never voted for anyone. Like Prester said, I'm just stirring here.

Now what's bothering me more is that you keep harping that Prester is evil, but you keep voting on Sarsfield. Smacks a little of misdirection, though, doesn't it? My Jury is still out on Prester's guilt or innocence. And to be honest, the sooner Prester is lynched, the sooner I can stop looking at that ugly-ass av (sorry Pres, luck of the draw and all). But for the meantime, I think a vote on Uller is a good start.

How many have you offered? Do you think I'm guilty? If so, make a case and vote me. Come on. You can complain over and over again about how I'm not saying or doing anything yet you won't vote me. Why not? What are you waiting for? Some support from others? Maybe I can prod Prester into voting me first then you can follow suit. Would you like that?

Seriously, what is the point of your posts? I know what I'm trying to do. I don't know what you are trying to do.

If I thought you were guilty, I'd have voted for you. You don't have to know what I'm trying to do. Just keep being a classless ass and I'll keep playing my way.

I'd like you to properly represent what I said. I never said that either Prester or Sarsfield were evil. I did say that their antics could be seen as killer-like. I also never voted for anyone. Like Prester said, I'm just stirring here.

Now what's bothering me more is that you keep harping that Prester is evil, but you keep voting on Sarsfield. Smacks a little of misdirection, though, doesn't it? My Jury is still out on Prester's guilt or innocence. And to be honest, the sooner Prester is lynched, the sooner I can stop looking at that ugly-ass av (sorry Pres, luck of the draw and all). But for the meantime, I think a vote on Uller is a good start.

That has to be the funniest thing I've ever hard.

Lets look at the two bold statements. The first one, you ask me to properly represent you.

Well, the chance that one of you being a killer trying to hide in plain sight looks pretty good, really.

You can't even properly represent yourself. You said the chance of them being a killer hiding in plain sight looks good. That implies that one of them could potentially be evil. I said Prester is evil. So you didn't say "Prester is evil" but you said "The chances of Prester being evil is pretty good." Is that better? I never said you voted for him so that point is completely invalid.

As for the second bold, I'm not voting Sarsfield. So while you say I misrepresent you on a very small matter, you misrepresent me AND vote for me based on a lie. How's that for irony?

Uller, I kind of see where you are coming from here. Clearly moving away from the jokes portion of the day sooner is not a bad thing. So your motives seem good enough. What I don't understand is the really rather abrasive persona you've decided to adopt in order to reach your goal. Just seems a little counterproductive to me given your stated goals.

Hasty made the most ridiculous (albeit clever if it was true) case of the day on Prester and Jast. That's safe?

Yes, it's safe. Note that no one took his case seriously, nor did anyone really criticize him for it beyond the fact that it really sucked. It's contribution. It's shitty contribution, but it's still showing some effort in playing the game. FMs do need to fake trying to catch the FMs, you know, and I'm sure you do know.

Edit in case I wasn't clear: "Safe" as in that it's a wise thing for an FM to do. Build a shitty case that no one'd take seriously and pass it off as contribution. Even more useful in this game than others since there's another team of killers out there, so it's better to appear a non-threat.

Honestly, Upcliff is bothering me too.

...I forgot Upcliff was playing. Yeah, add Upcliff to my suspicious list. I suppose if he's an FM and he's so below the radar that I forgot his existence, then he's doing something right.

You and Jast are really cute together. You even answer posts directed toward him.

Yeah, he may respond for me, but he won't buy me my diamond stilettos. I mean, how insensitive can a guy get? I'm thinking I ought to file for a divorce.

Probably, but I'm going to shut up for a while.

If you're going to do that, you can shut up for the rest of this game, Upcliff.

Archived