AGOT MAFIA 47

House Targaryen

It's called "keeping your options open." Now you have an excuse to vote multiple people. I don't really buy that as a sign of guilt so early in Day 1, especially one as uneventful as this, but it's a valid enough claim.

Nothing wrong with having multiple suspects. A bigger problem to me is having multiple suspects who are all easy targets and popular options but I don't really see how thats the case with Sarsfield

Fine, be stubborn - but WHY, for love of the Seven - WHY WYNCH?

During the first day I suppose I don't need any specific reason. Call it a hunch. Call it a fixation. Call it superhuman premontion. I might be wrong but I keep being stubborn. And I ask you: WHY NOT for love of the Seven? - WHY NOT WYNCH?

During the first day I suppose I don't need any specific reason. Call it a hunch. Call it a fixation. Call it superhuman premontion. I might be wrong but I keep being stubborn. And I ask you: WHY NOT for love of the Seven? - WHY NOT WYNCH?

How on earth do you plan on convincing enough people to vote to get him lynched if that's the most persuasive argument you can offer?

You do need a reason. Not having a reason is what gets you lynched on the first day.

superhuman premonition isn't enough to convince me to vote for him because you could just be evil and throwing whatever you want out there. Give me a reason for why I should want to vote for him

And the part that really doesn't make sense is that you have been after him since the first post of th game, how could you have had a hunch before anybody else even posted

If you won't even consider voting for someone other than Wynch and then not try to persuade others, you might as well vote for night. In fact, I'm going to consider it a vote for night and ask you - why don't you want to lynch anyone today?

Well its not really the same as a vote for nigth because we could still lynch Wynch for other reasons

any reason why you think Wynch is impossible to lynch today?

I'm just saying that if Caron won't budge, and won't find a reason to vote him that will persuade others - his vote is wasted. Much a like a vote for night. I am assuming most people want a lynch today.

Right and i do agree that he's not helping but his vote is still worth more than one for night since things could turn toward wynch even without him helping to make it happen

Just seemed weird like you were assuming Wynch definitly wouldn't be lynched today

The case itself isn't clever. What would be clever is if Jast was a symp of Prester and that the case was based on truth.

Jast says, "I would be the worst symp ever if I did that."

I say, "you wouldn't be the worst symp, I find that clever."

It's the fact that they were responding to each other and situations using the same words. I never said I found the case true, just that if Jast was a symp and that was their goal, it was a clever way of going about it instead of it making him the "worst symp ever."

Get it yet?

So in other words, you find the case with the least amount of logic, which also just happens to coincide with your terribly opportunistic vote on Prester, plausible enough to term it "clever" for no apparent reason, thus lending subtle credibility to it?

Right, I think I get it pretty well.

Archived