AGOT MAFIA 47

House Targaryen

Hey, Sorry you have confused me

Are you saying that

1) you expected Jast to respond to my case because my case accused him

2) you don't think Uller would have responded to my case if he's innocent

therefore Jast apparently codes Witch into one of his posts (that was not even in response to me), and because Uller never picks up on the code then I must be guilty.

If I have understood your right then you think I have 2 symps.

If I am going to respond to this I would like to understand what you really mean.

Sorry, I'm really sick and it's increasingly hard to focus thoughts. Yes, I think 1 and 2.

No I don't think what Jast did had anything to do with you, it was just the only evidence I could find to support that he was a symp.

Uller not picking up the code had nothing to do with why I think you're guilty. I don't remember typing it and I don't know what the point of it was.

I'm not the one strawmanning it. My case isn't based on you thinking Jast is clever or a symp. My case on Hasty is based on her asking for her symp, and you responding. Your symplike behavoir was what has reinforced my beliefs.

How did Hasty ask for a symp? Because he made a case on someone based on what he perceived as possible symp clues? I guess you and I read things completely different.

Oh and you are straw manning because you're misrepresenting my opinion repeatedly and then arguing it like it was the original position. That's straw manning to a T.

For the record, yes I understand how to goad people into conversation. Normally when people do that, they offer constructive advice and start making cases. They don't just try to make everyone hate them.

I'm sorry I'm not doing what normal people do?

I'm the opposite I think we probably do have one because its the closest thing we could have to a Finder in this game

I also don't think there's much chance you think Jast's code is a random accident. You posted it so you must think he's the symp. So who are his masters in your opinion?

I don't think it was random or an accident, but I didn't want to point it out.

My last question I won't direct to anyone in particular yet, and while I hate role-spec, do you think if there's a witch hunter, they'd actually be on team innocent? I like to think our mods wouldn't unbalance us with an innocent role that might kill our own actually useful teammates, like a healer, vig, or gaurd.

I made that post when I found it. I don't really have anything I can say to allay your suspicions of me, other than it was a mistake that you think will do us more harm than good. I'm having a hard time making decisions because I'm sick, and while that's the worst defense possible, it's all I have.

er .... no. I made the same mistake and Ambrose pointed out to me that the Witch-Hunter is not aligned to any specific faction.

Gah! And to think I reread that paragraph twice just to make sure. I kept reading the word 'belonging' as the word 'belong'. Oops :blush:

The ONLY reason I have reason to think Jast might be a symp, and thus lend some credence to your case, is this post I found:

He clearly spells out the word W I T C H with the first letters of 5 choppy sentences. The other "I"'s i'm guessing were just to complete the thought. Could be coincidence. Maybe not.

But Uller didn't find that. So for now, my vote is going to, as you said, the master, not the symp, Hasty

This really pisses me off. You say you exposed the code because you 'think' there's no innocent witchhunter? At the very least shouldn't you have waited a few days time to reveal that information? It seems like a very sympish thing to do IMO.

Personally, I'd like voting off one of Inchfield or Uller today. Originally I was going to put the idea out there because I was getting tired of the fighting between them, but my vote falls on Inchfield for the reason stated above.

How did Hasty ask for a symp? Because he made a case on someone based on what he perceived as possible symp clues? I guess you and I read things completely different.

Or I'm right and we read them the same. Either way I've stated my opinion, and I need to lie down, so that's where it's going to be for now.

Oh and you are straw manning because you're misrepresenting my opinion repeatedly and then arguing it like it was the original position. That's straw manning to a T.

I am not arguing that you actually THINK Jast is a symp. I am arguing that you made a favorable comment towards Hasty when it

a) wasn't called for and

B) wasn't in line with your character up to that point.

I really want to stay and argue. I really do. But i'm doing more harm than good at this point

I don't think it was random or an accident, but I didn't want to point it out.

I don't really have anything I can say to allay your suspicions of me

Well here's a question for you. You don't think Jast's post was random and you don't think we have an innocent witch hunter. so you must think Jast is a symp, right? So why are you voting for Hasty? Do you think Jast is Hasty's symp? If not, then why aren't you voting for Jast or somebody who you think he is symping?

I am not arguing that you actually THINK Jast is a symp. I am arguing that you made a favorable comment towards Hasty when it

a) wasn't called for and

B) wasn't in line with your character up to that point.

I really want to stay and argue. I really do. But i'm doing more harm than good at this point

And this is where your argument fails. The comment wasn't directed toward Hasty but Jast.

I'm sorry your sick and I hope you soon feel better.

But if I understand you correctly then Jast could be a symp but your not sure who his masters are.

And Uller is my symp because he responded to me apparently asking for my symp to show themselves which is what I was accusing Prester of doing.

I'm sorry your sick and I hope you soon feel better.

But if I understand you correctly then Jast could be a symp but your not sure who his masters are.

And Uller is my symp because he responded to me apparently asking for my symp to show themselves which is what I was accusing Prester of doing.

You understand correctly. And my suspicion tells me that Jast has been symping for Wynch, and I do have reasoning, but I'm sorry, it will have to wait. I need to get off for awhile.

Well here's a question for you. You don't think Jast's post was random and you don't think we have an innocent witch hunter. so you must think Jast is a symp, right? So why are you voting for Hasty? Do you think Jast is Hasty's symp? If not, then why aren't you voting for Jast or somebody who you think he is symping?

Yes, I do think Jast is probably a symp. I think Uller is more likely to be Hasty's symp than Jast, and I thought I made that clear, but I'm not having much success posting clearly. I do think if Jast is a symp, then he has been symping Wynch, but it's really just too much for me to handle right now.

Ok health comes before happiness mafia. Get some sleep. Hopefully you can be back latter to explain your Jast Wynch connection.

However, from my privileged point of view (being that your not one of the voices in my head) I find they way you think I would play an Evil role laughable. Its so not my character. I don't say "this is a scummy way for Prester to ask for a symp, But hey its what I'm really doing. Hey symp where are you?"

But if you want to look at it that way, your choice. However I do believe both Jast and Uller where beaten to a response by Lefford with something like "holy bad case batman" I guess by your reasoning he could also be my symp!

Edit to change ????? to Lefford

Yes, I do think Jast is probably a symp. I think Uller is more likely to be Hasty's symp than Jast, and I thought I made that clear, but I'm not having much success posting clearly. I do think if Jast is a symp, then he has been symping Wynch, but it's really just too much for me to handle right now.

Oh, that's interesting. I thought that Caron was symping me all the time. Couldn't you tell me this before I baked this marvellous torte with Caron's name on it? :dunce:

* throws torte right into Inchfield's face *

Hopefully that makes you feel a bit better. ;)

Nice catch on Jast, Inchfield. I agree that he is most likely a symp - or he's an innocent witch hunter, but I somehow doubt that this role has been given to us innocents.

Vote Jast, I don't think we will get a better offer today.

you want to vote Jast before he even comes here and responds?

It is day 1.

16 players remain: Ambrose, Caron, Elesham, Hasty, Inchfield, Jast, Lake, Lefford, Norcross, Oakheart, Prester, Sarsfield, Sunglass, Uller, Upcliff, Wynch.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or 8 to go to night.

night: 1 vote (Ambrose)

Prester: 3 vote (Uller, Oakheart, Hasty)

Upcliff: 1 vote (Jast)

Sarsfield: 2 vote (Sunglass, Norcross)

Lefford: 1 vote (Lake)

Caron : 1 vote (Lefford)

Jast: 2 vote (Elesham, Wynch)

Sunglass: 1 vote (Prester)

Hasty: 1 vote (Inchfield)

Incfield: 2 vote (Caron, Sarsfield)

1 players have not voted: Upcliff.

You have about 17 hourse left.

House Inchfield was replaced.

you want to vote Jast before he even comes here and responds?

Yes, absolutely. I don't think there is an innocent WH (Witch-Hunter) out there. There is probably no WH at all, because - another killing role in a three faction game?

In conclusion, if there's no innocent WH, it makes no sense to code this role fro an innocent player. Ok, it also makes no sense for a symp to code that, if you can imitate other, more common roles like guard or martyr.

Honestly, what do you Jast expect to say? Don't lynch me, I am an innocent WH?

Archived