AGOT MAFIA 47

House Targaryen

Ok, this is very interesting. Fully half the remaining living players are cleared if you believe Jast.

Seeing as the game is still going, assuming Jast is innocent, and Team Even has actually been destroyed, it's game over. There can't be three members of one FM team alive now or the game would be called. So:

- We lynch me, Sarsfield or Uller today. (hypothetically, say me) 5 players left.

- Tonight, the only action that occurs is Jast's investigation. He investigates Uller or Sarsfield. If he kills someone... 4 players, if not we are at 5 players.

- If someone died and the game continues, lynch the surviving player. If nobody died, lynch the player Jast didn't investigate.

Game over.

Problems: Team Even playing us for suckers, Jast not being innocent. (If Oakheart was the real witchhunter, fuck this game.) Need to think about it.

ETA: Er, I see someone else thought of this as well.

Ok, this is very interesting. Fully half the remaining living players are cleared if you believe Jast.

Seeing as the game is still going, assuming Jast is innocent, and Team Even has actually been destroyed, it's game over. There can't be three members of one FM team alive now or the game would be called. So:

- We lynch me, Sarsfield or Uller today. (hypothetically, say me) 5 players left.

- Tonight, the only action that occurs is Jast's investigation. He investigates Uller or Sarsfield. If he kills someone... 4 players, if not we are at 5 players.

- If someone died and the game continues, lynch the surviving player. If nobody died, lynch the player Jast didn't investigate.

Game over.

Problems: Team Even playing us for suckers, Jast not being innocent. (If Oakheart was the real witchhunter, fuck this game.) Need to think about it.

ETA: Er, I see someone else thought of this as well.

Don't forget about the symps. They can win the game for their faction if they survive until the end.

So vote. If you've narrowed it down to one option, there's really no need to sit on your ass. We don't have to wait until 35 hours have passed and finally get down to lynching in the last 60 minutes.

Alright then, Ambrose. Maybe tonight will be your lucky night WHing.

Archived