AGOT Mafia 46.5

Mexal

House wouldn't be that hard to catch, I mean, he does limp around and everything and probably couldn't run very easily.....

Why would a House Hunter make things easier? I know quite a few people who are looking for houses right about now. Heck, if I was homeless you could probably call me a house hunter too.

You people are just intentionally misinterpreting my post. We have no place for such deplorable behavior in mafia. Take your wanton twisting of words elsewhere.

So we are hunting Houses who are hunters, not to be confused with hunting house-hunting TV shows.

Why is it cheap to feed a giraffe?

The little man is perplexed. His Xtra large t-shirt looks like one of Matisse's paint-rags (except for the label on the back saying 'machine-washable'). He wears a pair of long shorts, and an instrument hanging around his neck which may or may not be powered by an imp with a paintbox. Providing employment for imps seems to be a hobby of his, since he also has a GPS navigation device (imps with tape-measures who remember roads like they were in the good old days), and a blackberry (imps who run very fast when hit). His knees are so knobbly that a geological expedition would need several years to chart them. He is not exactly attractive, so if his luggage had lots of lots of little legs, it had probably run off and eloped with a hippopotamus.

After years of software work on the 'safari' web browser, he decided it would be more romantic to see the real thing, so he saved up eight years to stay in a tent with no running water. He finds this very exciting. He is not called TwoFlowers, or ThreeTrees, or FourEyes. Just Caron. Pronounced Kah-Ron (as opposed to 'Karen').

Primary Suspect Prester reporting for duty...

I don't see how you're any more primary than Ambrose or Sunglass. :rolleyes: Actually, I think I'm really buying the Sunglass case. I mean, killers always wear sunglasses, right? I'm sure it's in the villain's handbook somewhere.

I don't see how you're any more primary than Ambrose or Sunglass. :rolleyes: Actually, I think I'm really buying the Sunglass case. I mean, killers always wear sunglasses, right? I'm sure it's in the villain's handbook somewhere.

Pri·ma·ry - first in order in any series, sequence, etc.

Actually, I think it's a bit of a WIFOM really... think about it. What sort of killer would wear sunglasses? Too obvious. Therefore, the bad guy is clearly good looking, American and hates long speeches.

The little man is perplexed. His Xtra large t-shirt looks like one of Matisse's paint-rags (except for the label on the back saying 'machine-washable'). He wears a pair of long shorts, and an instrument hanging around his neck which may or may not be powered by an imp with a paintbox. Providing employment for imps seems to be a hobby of his, since he also has a GPS navigation device (imps with tape-measures who remember roads like they were in the good old days), and a blackberry (imps who run very fast when hit). His knees are so knobbly that a geological expedition would need several years to chart them. He is not exactly attractive, so if his luggage had lots of lots of little legs, it had probably run off and eloped with a hippopotamus.

After years of software work on the 'safari' web browser, he decided it would be more romantic to see the real thing, so he saved up eight years to stay in a tent with no running water. He finds this very exciting. He is not called TwoFlowers, or ThreeTrees, or FourEyes. Just Caron. Pronounced Kah-Ron (as opposed to 'Karen').

That might rank as one of the most confusing posts in the history of mafia. Please get off the drugs.

Actually, I think it's a bit of a WIFOM really... think about it. What sort of killer would wear sunglasses? Too obvious. Therefore, the bad guy is clearly good looking, American and hates long speeches.

You know, I just spent, like, an entire minute or two trying to butcher the Sicilian's lines so that he talks of sunglasses instead of wine, but I gave up. But I tried. It's the thought that counts, right?

Are you insinuating that there are no good-looking non-American mafia players here? :thumbsdown:

ETA: :hat:

First, Caron has to go. I didn't read that whole RP paragraph he wrote, nor will I. To spare my eyese any further assualt, everyone else should do the same. Srsly.

Secondly, Prester needs to stop fake symping me. It won't make me trust you, and it won't make others vote me (because they'll all be voting Caron anyway :P).

I r here, sneaking onto the intarwebz when I should be doing real work. But noes, I say, mafia is real work!

I'm suspicious of Ambrose, because his name is first alphabetically.

I wonder what my avatar looks like...

ETA: ...That av could be a lot worse.

Oooh he thinks, since thinking in italics is so trendy these days (if only he could master sarcasm he could have been a Favourite Character), Sarsfield seems to have carefully rearranged the list of players into alphabetical order. Maybe he's the type of person who collects car registration numbers in a notebook. Or maybe he has secret reasons for not wanting to vote Elesham or for wanting to vote Ambrose. How jolly exciting.

Sarsfield: why did you pick Ambrose rather than Elesham?

You know, I just spent, like, an entire minute or two trying to butcher the Sicilian's lines so that he talks of sunglasses instead of wine, but I gave up. But I tried. It's the thought that counts, right?

Are you insinuating that there are no good-looking non-American mafia players here? :thumbsdown:

ETA: :hat:

The good looking non american is traditionally the bad guy, so in this case the good guy.

Tradition would dictate a defiante Cockney accent too...

Pri·ma·ry - first in order in any series, sequence, etc.

I think you misunderstand the term of WIFOM.

Hello Comrades..

I am Elesham, I from Russia. I come Africa for hunt large animal, kill ..how you say.. rye-nose-rus with large gun. Brochure say no kill animal, but kill animal in Elesham blood. Elesham see we have bad mans in safari. Elesham look foward killing bad mans with hands or large gun.

Archived