AGOT Mafia 46.5

Mexal

Hello Comrades..

I am Elesham, I from Russia. I come Africa for hunt large animal, kill ..how you say.. rye-nose-rus with large gun. Brochure say no kill animal, but kill animal in Elesham blood. Elesham see we have bad mans in safari. Elesham look foward killing bad mans with hands or large gun.

So Elsham can you explain why you have just publicly declared yourself on the evil side?

From the role descriptions:

Evil Faction

Edit: change bold to red for less confusion.

So Elsham can you explain why you have just publicly declared yourself on the evil side?

From the role descriptions:

Elesham sym..sym..sim-puh-thighs bad mans upsetness, Elesham no bad man. Elesham want kill animal, not kill mans. Elesham want kill bad mans, then finish safari. Elesham lose large gun in airplane securety anyway.

Elesham sym..sym..sim-puh-thighs bad mans upsetness, Elesham no bad man. Elesham want kill animal, not kill mans. Elesham want kill bad mans, then finish safari. Elesham lose large gun in airplane securety anyway.

While I think you'd probably have to be an idiot to be so obvious with a symp clue, I will have no qualms about voting for you to get rid of the awful RP.

Elesham seems to have a death wish.

Admit it, you were jealous that my bad RPing seemed to be attracting so much bolding, and had to compete with Even Worse RP and throw in an "I am the symp" reveal just to make sure. I think you may have lost more than just your gun in airport security. You might want to phone Lost Property and inquire after your sanity.

Elesham seems to have a death wish.

Admit it, you were jealous that my bad RPing seemed to be attracting so much bolding, and had to compete with Even Worse RP and throw in an "I am the symp" reveal just to make sure. I think you may have lost more than just your gun in airport security. You might want to phone Lost Property and inquire after your sanity.

Elesham not symp, Elesham good guy. Big boss say no symp on Safari, yous no read?

Elesham not know "RP". Elesham know he no like smart mouth internet nerd. Elesham smash KarenCaron.

Hello Comrades..

I am Elesham, I from Russia. I come Africa for hunt large animal, kill ..how you say.. rye-nose-rus with large gun. Brochure say no kill animal, but kill animal in Elesham blood. Elesham see we have bad mans in safari. Elesham look foward killing bad mans with hands or large gun.

So, not only have you essentially stolen my av, you are a big game hunter. I dislike this already.

Look, friends, he contradicts himself within his own post. Similarly, he claims to have lost his gun in airport security, when clearly it was taken from him when we found the supply of guns and bullets. Elesham, your innocent act is a complete sham!

Hmm - maybe bold case is more effective...

Sarsfield: why did you pick Ambrose rather than Elesham?

Or maybe just waiting for Sarsfield to get access to a computer would be more effective. :P

As for why Ambrose is alphabetically superior to Elesham, uh, I thought this was obvious? Ambrose begins with A. Elesham begins with E. Sing it with me, children, "A, B, C, D, E, F, G...."

Remove Vote

Vote Elsham

Seriously. You're either stupid, an FM trying to seem too stupid to be an FM, or roled, but the worst at coding vigilante clues in the world.

So we either lose an innocent idiot, an FM, or an idiot innocent with the ability to then kill another innocent by mistake. It'll take a lot to make me move this vote.

Remove Vote

Vote Elsham

Seriously. You're either stupid, an FM trying to seem too stupid to be an FM, or roled, but the worst at coding vigilante clues in the world.

So we either lose an innocent idiot, an FM, or an idiot innocent with the ability to then kill another innocent by mistake. It'll take a lot to make me move this vote.

Alright, FINE. Dropping the PR. It was a JOKE. A poorly worded JOKE that flopped due to me reading only my own role PM prior to my first post. If you're legitimately going to kill me based on that, you're as much of an idiot as you think I am. I didn't code any clues or hint at my role. It was roleplaying for fun, and apparently THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.

I think you misunderstand the term of WIFOM.

The way I understand it is when a situation could be taken as a clue either way. FMs wear sunglasses. But perhaps you are smart enough to know i know that, so tried to trick me into thinking you was an FM by wearing sunglasses! Unless it's a total scam! or perhapos they are to hide your eyes, so we can't tell when you are lying? Or perhaps it's actually a condition you picked up while trainign as a med student, so now need to wear them to protect your sight...

firstly, the glasses are clearly a joke, but assuming we took them seriously, they'd be a WIFOM as they could symbolise guilt or innocence.

Hi, I'm Jast.

Remove Vote

Vote Elsham

While innocents who play poorly may not be too great an asset to the town it's silly to spend our precious lynches on them. Calling them idiots is also rather harsh.

People who start the game attracting attention with uncautious antiques aren't really all that suspicious to me.

Tunnel vision much, Prester? You're either far too hasty to make up your mind, or you're a baddie too eager for an easy lynch.

I count a symp clue and a vigilante clue in one post, neither disguised. It's hard to change my mind when something screams "lynch me" that loudly.

I stand by my theory that he is either an FM, a symp or a vigilante. All three are dangerous to us, so I'd rather not have to worry about him.

Alright, FINE. Dropping the PR. It was a JOKE. A poorly worded JOKE that flopped due to me reading only my own role PM prior to my first post. If you're legitimately going to kill me based on that, you're as much of an idiot as you think I am. I didn't code any clues or hint at my role. It was roleplaying for fun, and apparently THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.

So you didn't realise that you was claiming to not only be an FM, but also a symp and a vigilante? Are you really telling me THREE role clues were RANDOMLY included in the post?

One i can take. Two, maybe. Three?

I count a symp clue and a vigilante clue in one post, neither disguised. It's hard to change my mind when something screams "lynch me" that loudly.

I stand by my theory that he is either an FM, a symp or a vigilante. All three are dangerous to us, so I'd rather not have to worry about him.

There is no symp, and I already said I haven't made any clues whatsoever. If at any point I attempt to refer back to any posts prior to this one and say "It was a clue", you may vote me to the ground.

Re: Above: Where did I claim to be a vigilante?

Hi, I'm Jast.

While innocents who play poorly may not be too great an asset to the town it's silly to spend our precious lynches on them. Calling them idiots is also rather harsh.

People who start the game attracting attention with uncautious antiques aren't really all that suspicious to me.

Why would we think he's innocent? And even if he is, we have the possibility of a vigilante. Aren't you at all worried that this guy may be able to kill someone at night, whatever side he's on?

OK, remove vote. Two strikes and you're off though ;)

Or maybe just waiting for Sarsfield to get access to a computer would be more effective. :P

As for why Ambrose is alphabetically superior to Elesham, uh, I thought this was obvious? Ambrose begins with A. Elesham begins with E. Sing it with me, children, "A, B, C, D, E, F, G...."

Using a sarcastic putdown to avoid answering my question, Sarsfield? Why? Why didn't you use the ordering provided by the mod with Elesham at the top?

Archived