AGOT Mafia 46.5

Mexal

What, if you had an innocent role and were about to be lynched, you wouldn't claim it? I was pretty optimistic-- I didn't think I was actually going to get lynched for most of day 2 until people failed to select any better suspect. My days of failing to claim my own role, however, are long gone, and I don't see anyone lining up to counterclaim me. Anyone?? Bueller? Anyone?

My opinion of role-revealing is roughly the same as mentat's. I might've claimed it in your place. I'm erratic like that. However, as an FM, I definitely would've claimed.

If there isn't a Coward in this game, and there very well may not be, then of course no one's going to counter your claim. I mean, duh.

You misinterpret what I am trying to say. My view is that you posted some quotes of his and called it suspicious. You didn't say "X is suspicious because I think he is doing Y", you just said "A, B, C, and D are suspicious". That's the way I viewed it, and that's something I find FM-like. It wasn't a huge point for me to make but rather something I noticed and wanted to mention.

Actually, if you look, I said his actions were something I found suspicious because they looked to be a pre-emptive set-up of Upcliff, which I have seen FM's try to pull. Read it again.

omfg. If you were going to lynch me anyway, why did you just do it yesterday? :bang:

Upcliff is leading you off a cliff. I'm serious about this. Can we lynch him first, and then look at me? Has anyone seriously proposed an idea for who my partner would be if I were evil? (You know, aside from Sunglass, who I merely want to marry.)

Upcliff and Norcross are the ones. I'm less certain about Norcross than I am about Upcliff, but I'm also pretty sure that Upcliff helped me with the lynch yesterday because Sunglass was on the right track with Norcross.

Upcliff is leading you off a cliff. I'm serious about this. Can we lynch him first, and then look at me? Has anyone seriously proposed an idea for who my partner would be if I were evil? (You know, aside from Sunglass, who I merely want to marry.)

Ambrose. There may only be two killers in this game, after all.

Has anyone seriously proposed an idea for who my partner would be if I were evil? (You know, aside from Sunglass, who I merely want to marry.)

I don't think Sunglass is your partner. I think you're kissing his ass to keep him from suspecting you.

I'm not leading anybody anywhere. People can and will think for themselves. I'm just making a case against you, because I think there's a good chance you're evil. That's how Mafia works. Why are you having such a hissy fit over 2 votes cast against you?

Regarding who your partner could be....you weren't lynched yesterday, were you? So maybe it was one of the people who subtly tried to move us in another direction.

Regarding who your partner could be....you weren't lynched yesterday, were you? So maybe it was one of the people who subtly tried to move us in another direction.

Subtly? The swing came about as a result of his reveal, real or not :-p

I want you both lynched until one comes up innocent. I think i might prefer an Innocent Upcliff left than an Innocent Hasty though if push came to shove, so I'm in favour of voting him off and keeping you. If he comes up clean though, you're swinging :-p

Gah, we're not allowed to edit in or out votes are we? I meant to bold Hasty.

I beleived your reveal Hasty. I really did. Since then though you've made it clear you'll hang on Sunglass's coat tails. You not only provide a distraction to our good healer (although i do support your "heal sun not me" command) but you also offer no new opinions. VPIs are valuable due to the fact we can trust their opinions. Yours is worthless as long as you insist on only following sunglass, so as a result, we're not losing too much if I'm making a mistake here.

On top of that, the recent vibes from you haevn't been all that innocent. We've had you distancing yourself from your main target once he comes up innocent, refusing to admit that your role could be evil, etc. Plus we probably would be over powered with a vig, healer and coward, so yeah.

Sorry for being gone so long--as storm knocked out our power early this morning and then I couldn't get online till now.

Anyway...

Maybe we killed the evil guard on day 1?
Possible, but it's also possible I was guarded. Since we have a healer (given, by the rules), a vig (I know, 'cause it's me), and a coward (I still believe Hasty), it seems probable that they have a guard. And it's not like I was quiet about suspecting Upcliff, so if he's one of them, the FM very well might have guarded me, incase I was the vig. (That or the healer cost me a kill and added endless annoying debate... :P)

<snip> Who was eligible to counterclaim a fake reveal when Hasty claimed he was the coward?

<snip>

-the 3rd FM partner obviously wouldn't counterclaim

-Sunglass wouldn't counterclaim because he had already claimed Vig

Just pointing out here that Upcliff obviously doesn't think I'm the third FM. :P

Sunglass could have been guarded on night 1 and he would have lost his kill the same way as if he had been healed. I don't know if Sunglass checked with the mods about this possibility, because I've never knowingly played in a game in which the guard worked this way against the vig, but...well....if you were killer Upcliff and you had someone rabidly attacking you on day 1 like Sunglass, wouldn't you get your partner (or yourself) to block Sunglass on the offchance that he's the vig?
Exactly. And yes, I checked with the mods beforehand, which is one of the reasons I acted Night One--I figured I was least likely to be guarded then.

As for today's general play so far, I'm getting the feeling that either Upcliff or Hasty is a FM. Upcliff has a good argument for the fake-reveal, but then Hasty was coming off pretty genuine.

Unless something new comes to light, I'd support lynching one today and the other tomorrow. Possibly not the "one tomorrow" if we get an FM today, but hey, they could be partaking in extreme distancing. Very risky, but...

And why are we looking past the fourth FM? If Team Innocent is so unbalanced, perhaps we were given a fourth, unexpected FM to fight off to even the odds? I know for now we just have to concentrate on getting tonight's FM, but I think it'd be silly to totally disregard a fourth.

Then please let's do Upcliff first.

And if there's a 4th FM, I think we can all be very pissed off. 4 FM out of 14 players is just way too many.

(You know, aside from Sunglass, who I merely want to marry.)
:love: Name the time and place, as long as it's a warm place. :)

You guys, we only have 2 lynches left. I am absolutely not lynching Hasty.

I think Norcross would be a wonderful lynch, since I think he's totally evil, plus it would be very interesting in light of yesterday's scramble for a lynch.

But yeah, I'll vote Upcliff for now, since he's my prime suspect and has been for ages and I totally want him dead.

Sorry for being gone so long--as storm knocked out our power early this morning and then I couldn't get online till now.

Anyway...

Possible, but it's also possible I was guarded. Since we have a healer (given, by the rules), a vig (I know, 'cause it's me), and a coward (I still believe Hasty), it seems probable that they have a guard. And it's not like I was quiet about suspecting Upcliff, so if he's one of them, the FM very well might have guarded me, incase I was the vig. (That or the healer cost me a kill and added endless annoying debate... :P)

Just pointing out here that Upcliff obviously doesn't think I'm the third FM. :P

Exactly. And yes, I checked with the mods beforehand, which is one of the reasons I acted Night One--I figured I was least likely to be guarded then.

Then please let's do Upcliff first.

And if there's a 4th FM, I think we can all be very pissed off. 4 FM out of 14 players is just way too many.

:love: Name the time and place, as long as it's a warm place. :)

I think Norcross would be a wonderful lynch, since I think he's totally evil, plus it would be very interesting in light of yesterday's scramble for a lynch.

But yeah, I'll vote Upcliff for now, since he's my prime suspect and has been for ages and I totally want him dead.

We only have two left? Crap.

In that case, we don't have the luxury of killing Hasty. Lets go for the most likely bad guy and vote Upcliff?

If we had a third lynch i'd prefer to take out Hasty first, as Upcliff, if innocent, will be missed...

We only have two left? Crap.

In that case, we don't have the luxury of killing Hasty. Lets go for the most likely bad guy and vote Upcliff?

If we had a third lynch i'd prefer to take out Hasty first, as Upcliff, if innocent, will be missed...

We do have a 3rd lynch. Sunglass is lying to you.

There are 2 FM left (I don't think there's any chance that we started with 4). We currently have 9 players. We get lynches with 9, 7, and 5 players left. The FM can't win until we have 4 players or less left in the game. So that's 3 lynches.

What a surprise. Sunglass is a liar. :rolleyes:

Why the crap are you bounding around giddily between Hasty and Upcliff with 20 hours left? I'm not going to work my ass off on analysis and cases if people are just going to start dropping votes willy damn nilly for the rest of the day.

It is day 3.

9 players remain: Elesham, Hasty, Inchfield, Norcross, Prester, Sarsfield, Sunglass, Uller, Upcliff.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

3 votes for Upcliff ( Hasty, Sunglass, Prester)

2 votes for Hasty ( Upcliff, Norcross)

1 vote for Norcross ( Elesham)

3 players have not voted: Inchfield, Sarsfield, Uller.

There are 24 hours remaining in day 3!

We do have a 3rd lynch. Sunglass is lying to you.

There are 2 FM left (I don't think there's any chance that we started with 4). We currently have 9 players. We get lynches with 9, 7, and 5 players left. The FM can't win until we have 4 players or less left in the game. So that's 3 lynches.

What a surprise. Sunglass is a liar. :rolleyes:

Oh for fuck's sake. Do you really think I'd lie about this? I thought we had two lynches left. I guess that's because yesterday we had 3 shots and so I thought today we had two, forgetting that the heal would give us a lynch.

God. You don't even suspect me. Knock this shit off.

God. You don't even suspect me. Knock this shit off.

Who the fuck cares if I don't suspect you? It's enough that I detest your gameplay. So I'm going to point out every time you lie and twist the truth and manipulate the rest of the group to accomplish whatever the hell your goal is in this game.

Seriously, who the fuck decides that somebody is guilty on day 1, and then never questions it for the rest of the game? I can't think of anybody who would ever do that. It's absolutely ridiculous. Even the best players question themselves at some point. But not you.

I honestly think this is a personal vendetta. I've tried to avoid saying anything for the entire game, but at this point, I'm sick of it. Your gameplay makes absolutely no sense. I'm forced to conclude that you alt guessed me (wasn't very hard), and for some reason, you decided that you were going to try to get me lynched this game, no matter what. I seriously believe that you are motivated by something outside of the game. And I think it's pathetic.

Who the fuck cares if I don't suspect you? It's enough that I detest your gameplay. So I'm going to point out every time you lie and twist the truth and manipulate the rest of the group to accomplish whatever the hell your goal is in this game.

Seriously, who the fuck decides that somebody is guilty on day 1, and then never questions it for the rest of the game? I can't think of anybody who would ever do that. It's absolutely ridiculous. Even the best players question themselves at some point. But not you.

I honestly think this is a personal vendetta. I've tried to avoid saying anything for the entire game, but at this point, I'm sick of it. Your gameplay makes absolutely no sense. I'm forced to conclude that you alt guessed me (wasn't very hard), and for some reason, you decided that you were going to try to get me lynched this game, no matter what. I seriously believe that you are motivated by something outside of the game. And I think it's pathetic.

Well, you're wrong. I suspected you before I alt-guessed you. Your actions have continually confirmed my suspicions. I've changed my mind about other players, because their gameplay has made me do so.

But I haven't lied at all in this game, and I think it's ridiculous for you to keep trying to paint my every action as evil when you don't even suspect me. There's no reason at all for that. I made a fucking mistake, which should be obvious because lying about something like that is just stupid.

There is no "what a surprise" here, and you know that.

Well, you're wrong. I suspected you before I alt-guessed you. Your actions have continually confirmed my suspicions. I've changed my mind about other players, because their gameplay has made me do so.

But I haven't lied at all in this game, and I think it's ridiculous for you to keep trying to paint my every action as evil when you don't even suspect me. There's no reason at all for that. I made a fucking mistake, which should be obvious because lying about something like that is just stupid.

You don't have to be evil to lie. All you need to have is an ulterior motive. In this case, you want me lynched no matter what. And you're willing to say whatever is necessary to manipulate the rest of the group to vote for me.

So yeah, I do think you lied. Its simple math to figure out that we have 3 days left.

And I'm serious about everything else I said. I think you have some sort of personal vendetta against me. It's as if you want to prove you can lynch/kill me, and you really don't care about my alignment. You just want the personal victory. It's the only thing that can explain your absolute 100% certainty that I'm evil, in spite of the evidence to the contrary.

And if you really think I'm saying this to manipulate people in the game, then you're completely clueless.

Archived