Value of "A Game Of Thrones" book?

kkemikk

Does anyone know how much is the UK Hardback (First edition/First printing) edition of "A Game Of thrones" worth?

Book and DJ are both in very good condition (as new).

(I hope this is the right part of the forum to ask this)

Does anyone know how much is the UK Hardback (First edition/First printing) edition of "A Game Of thrones" worth?

Here is a link to the ones for sale on Biblio- and here is a quick reference for grading books.

the truly valuable UK edition of any of the ASoI&F books is the 1st UK hardcover edition of ACoK, with the Jim Burns cover art. Sales of AGoT were not strong at first, so HCUK cut the 1st printing of ACoK hardcover. The bummer for us is that we never got the author's copies. They came when we were dealing with a death in the family, and were out of town. The box was (supposedly) shipped back to the UK, and was never received at HCUK.

We do have a few copies, I always order a few 'extra' on AmazonUK to donate to charity auctions and the like. But we never saw those HCUK copies.

Also worth pointing out that EBay copy has a small tear. Might seem trivial, but it makes a huge difference to collectors.

Aye- the condition of the dust jacket plays equally in determining the value of just about every hard back book published in the latter half of the 21st century. There are too many exceptions to this rule to name here, but in this case, a 12 year old book with a significant print run is highly affected by the condition of the dust jacket.

Archived