BWB Norcal IV

Kat

I think we should make plans for BayCon pretty soon.

The way I see it, if the whole crew comes out we will have seventeen people attending the convention. That is way more than enough to have an open BWB party. I am curious to see what a BWB open party at a convention will be like without George there. I think we will still have a great time and throw the best party at the con. :D

Let me know what you all think.

I've finished formatting the html pages for my pictures of the karaoke event. Here.

The page looks great Teri. I hope everyone who missed our fun suitably regrets the fun we had, especially with the 3 lovely women. Now if only we can help make the green tights a fast moving fashion movement :rolleyes:

So some of you know I made a dress shirt that reflects Jon's parentage and what dragon he will ride. I'm going to make another shirt now, one that reflects BWB NorCal.

It will have a California Flag with a compass symbol on it with the N in bold. Above that would be the BWB sigil.

The embroidery on my shirt cost $60.00. I figure since this is more it will cost more, something like $80.00. I could get a decent, black polo for $30.00. So I figure the polo will cost $110.00.

I am making at least one. If anyone else wants one, let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm okay with a lot of things really. I'm cool with poker night sometime soon. I'm also cool with going back to the traditional bar scene. Or we could hold off a month and recharge before the next meet. I'm open to anything.

How about "come over to Bronn's house and wash his car for him". That would be FUN!

I don't think any of us have place big enough for 2 poker games... although in the summer, when we can use the backyard, if the wind doesn't kick up, I could.

As we are coming from multiple places, and as much as I love SF -- only a few of us live there (right Kat, Bazz and Lodey?) is there a more "central" spot for those that come from "beyond the wall"? <G>

• 2 weeks later...

Ok bitches, here's the deal. I'm ready to have a party at my place, and I want it to tie in (loosely) with DVD ROTS's 21'st birthday. Now I know he will have many fun activities planned to celebrate the actual event, but this gives the BwB NorCal a great excuse to party! I have the plasma and the Wii...we just need to pick the date. Late April? Early May? What say you?

I am not free the weekend of April 18-20.

Other than that, I'm down for the cause. :)

Bronn's birthday is the 28th of April. I'd gladly concede first billing to my youthful colleague. Either way, I am in. And I finally gave up on y'all and washed my own da**ed car.

Archived