BwB London

Peregrinus

I just want to point out my disappointment with the scheduling. I was fully intending to come, and had even gone so far as to check prices on gohop, when I realised the date was Thu, Mar 20. I seem to recall my last attempt to come to London for an Abercrombie signing was kiboshed as well. :cry:

(Oddly, Italians do not have Good Friday as a bank holiday, so I'd not only have to skive Thursday, but Friday too. I mean what nominally Catholic country doesn't have Good Friday off...??)

Edit: I'm not really complaining about the scheduling itself, but more my unwarranted assumption that the signing was a Saturday. Ah well, you know what they say!

Peregrinus, cos you and I don't know each other by sight.

I thought you two had met (Peregrins = Dark Clad Stranger, right?) at the London meet, but then remembered that you came on the first day and P/DCS came on the second.

I just want to point out my disappointment with the scheduling.

:( I'm taking holiday time for the meet, but I had to fight for it as they prefer us taking full weeks off rather than just three or four days.

I thought you two had met (Peregrins = Dark Clad Stranger, right?) at the London meet, but then remembered that you came on the first day and P/DCS came on the second.

Actually Peri was there for the first and third days and Isis for the second /pedant

I will see what I can do to be there

After much toing and froing with my boss today (apparently we're not allowed to take holiday time at Easter) we came to the arrangment that I'd get half-day Wednesday (the 19th) and then Thursday and Friday as my days off. Also, I found some cheap flights from Galway to Luton rather than having to screw around trying to get to Shannon or Dublin. So I'm off to book my tickets!

W00t! :cheers:

I logged onto the Aer Arann website immediately after posting the above.

Two hours later, the page is still loading.

What.

The.

Fuck?

:mad:

EDIT: The page is tamed. I'm booked up. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Archived