The History of the Board

Jon Targaryen

Scary how much of these things are vivid memories for me. Pretty much all of them. I started back early in the ezboard days, I'd guess.

I didn't see GUCT mentioned and that ought to be thrown into the mix.

I had a section for "board book theories" but GUCT was the only one in there so I scrapped that section. I didn't know too much about GUCT to begin with either.

Basically, Littlefinger was behind everything. It kind of got disproved when SoS came out. (Ran has been known to claim that his support for this incorrect theory is proof that he isn't GRRM.)

Basically, Littlefinger was behind everything. It kind of got disproved when SoS came out. (Ran has been known to claim that his support for this incorrect theory is proof that he isn't GRRM.)

I knew that LF was supposed to be behind Bran's assassination attempt, and therefore "behind everything" as he was basically behind all the other events in AGOT. I just didn't know the ins and the outs really.

I knew that LF was supposed to be behind Bran's assassination attempt, and therefore "behind everything" as he was basically behind all the other events in AGOT. I just didn't know the ins and the outs really.

No- I still think that Littlefinger is behind everything. The key, my friend, is in the Titan. Wait and see. I am right about this!

Oh- and Jon? I am not and have never been Prince Bytor. (Though I wish I had even half his style.)

...'member when we all talked like SMURFS??

...'member when we made birth announcements for the birth of our children on the board?? (My Allyson is 4 1/2! :cry: )

...'member when we BRAWLED over who was right...Stannis or Renly??

...'member your first Custom Title?? ( I was the Lord of House Mata! My ex wife won that in the divorce. :spank::P )

...'member KING BILLY DEE and COLT 45??? IT WORKS EVERY TIME! SMOOOOOOVENESS!!

• 1 year later...
There was the Adultite/Pubertarian/Zygotian conflict that occurred roughly concurrent with the tail end of the Zorse bullshit, IIRC. Ironsides99, Aghrivaine, Arend and I were major participants, though there were others.

*blinks*

I had completely forgotten that!

It's Pod's fault.

SoCal Weather Report

Saturday, Feb 28

High: 76 F RealFeel: 79 F

Warm; sunshine and patchy clouds this morning followed by sun through high clouds

Saturday Night, Feb 28

Low: 52 F RealFeel: 54 F

Sunday, Mar 1

High: 74 F RealFeel: 77 F

Warm with intervals of clouds and sunshine

Sunday Night, Mar 1

Low: 52 F RealFeel: 56 F

Cloudy

Archived