ASOIAF Mafia 47.5 - Holiday Massacre!

Mexal

Translation - "Everyone please take note. Shadowbaby and I are not FM partners."

Very smooth.

Smooth is my middle name. Except, not. It does start with an S, though.

ETA: Going out to eat and get my brother some model paint for his slot car derby car. Be back in two hours or so.

It is day 1.

16 players remain: Crusader, Daedalus, Filter, Gertrude, Halo, JKMan, Kat, Lany, Piper of Chaos, Ser Spider, Shadowbaby, TheMalcolm, Thiocyanide, Weekapaug, Whiskeyjack, a homeless harpy.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or 8 to go to night.

1 vote for Shadowbaby (Whiskeyjack)

15 players have not voted: Crusader, Daedalus, Filter, Gertrude, Halo, JKMan, Kat, Lany, Piper of Chaos, Ser Spider, Shadowbaby, TheMalcolm, Thiocyanide, Weekapaug, a homeless harpy.

You have tons of time.

Also, please welcome Aly-mod who is giving us our European coverage.

And please remember: Mods love thoughts, alt-guesses smart ass comments, and rants... please PM them to House Blackfyre.

Halo present and accounted for.

Looks like Lany's starving for a fight right now the way she's throwing darts around. Well I'm all about spreading the wealth: What do you have to say for yourself Lany?

Share the wealth? I'm no friggen commie. I plan on keeping as much of my own as I can.

you're just upset because my darts found you out. of couse I have to do einey meeny miney moe to decide which of you to vote for.

It's a valid tactic. If everyone dies but yourself, you win.

It's impossible for an innocent to win by himself, unless he's a soldier or there's some other unexpected role in the game, like a bomb.

So 99% of the time, your theory only works for a FM or SK. Somebody evil. Shadow, why are you looking at the game from the perspective of an evil player?

Archived