ASOIAF Mafia 47.5 - Holiday Massacre!

Mexal

It is day 1.

16 players remain: Crusader, Daedalus, Filter, Gertrude, Halo, JKMan, Kat, Lany, Piper of Chaos, Ser Spider, Shadowbaby, TheMalcolm, Thiocyanide, Weekapaug, Whiskeyjack, a homeless harpy.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or 8 to go to night.

1 vote for Lany (Halo)

1 vote for Shadowbaby (Whiskeyjack)

1 vote for Weekapaug (Lany)

13 players have not voted: Crusader, Daedalus, Filter, Gertrude, JKMan, Kat, Piper of Chaos, Ser Spider, Shadowbaby, TheMalcolm, Thiocyanide, Weekapaug, a homeless harpy.

You have 44 hours to go. West-mod CAN do math. (But can he run the vote utility?)

is this a symp clue? does this game have symps? what do we do with symp clues when there isn't a symp?

I think the FM try and use them to make bad cases and lynch people. I, thankfully, know nothing about this and would never stoop to that level :dunce:

Yeah, I'm a symp to my giant can of green tea. It doesn't think so, though - I'm doing everything I can to kill it.

see, when you get old, you get parinoid. you dropped the code word "green" ;)

The mods have chosen to not tell us whether or not we have symps. :unsure:

so it could be. interesting.

*makes notes*

I think we used to not what roles were used. :unsure:

Small problem with this theory:

I'm sixteen.

Probably the youngest person here.

She's not saying you're paranoid. She's saying that she is, and that she finds it suspicious that you used the word 'green'.

I kind of agree. Your comment about the tea was pretty random. Maybe you were looking for a way to send out a hint to your FM....

Small problem with this theory:

I'm sixteen.

Probably the youngest person here.

ETA: Whoa, that double freaked me out for a second, I thought a mod had deleted my post.

Youngest=most green...also new to mafia so he is a green player...interesting.

Archived