ASOIAF Mafia 47.5 - Holiday Massacre!

Mexal

Yeah, I'm a symp to my giant can of green tea. It doesn't think so, though - I'm doing everything I can to kill it.

:rofl:

I think I'm gonna like you ...

I'm sixteen.

... as long as you stay off of my lawn.

homeless harpy. Call it a hunch. ;)

She's not saying you're paranoid. She's saying that she is, and that she finds it suspicious that you used the word 'green'.

I kind of agree. Your comment about the tea was pretty random. Maybe you were looking for a way to send out a hint to your FM....

If I didn't know better from watching you play in the past I'd say looking for FM/symp clues in every every single post other people make is kinda suspicious.

But eh, it's early on, I can see a point in that, especially after the WITCH code last game.

If I didn't know better from watching you play in the past I'd say looking for FM/symp clues in every every single post other people make is kinda suspicious.

But eh, it's early on, I can see a point in that, especially after the WITCH code last game.

damn, I missed a game with a witch code :/

is this a symp clue? does this game have symps? what do we do with symp clues when there isn't a symp?

Accuse someone of fake-symping, nevermind the fact the game as no symps. That's always fun.

What idiot typed churlish hogwash last game? Which imbecile tapped characters haphazardly and was caught with a code day 1? ;)

:hat:

That was a jab at Mexmod. As the rules stand, anything vanilla goes. I'd say a symp's pretty vanilla.

funny, that is not how your comment sounded at all. it sounded more like you thought I was picking on your n00b friend, which was ok, cause I was, but now this back peddling has me raising an eyebrow.

funny, that is not how your comment sounded at all. it sounded more like you thought I was picking on your n00b friend, which was ok, cause I was, but now this back peddling has me raising an eyebrow.

I noticed this as well. When mafia starts you leave friendships at the door. Like I would vote for Whiskeyjerk right now if I wanted to. I don't, but I would.

Raise all the eyebrows you want. Not my eyebrows to raise.

As it stands, I'd encourage you to pick on my noob friend. Current bad vibe report: Thio and Halo. Good vibe report: Everyone else that's posted except Gert, who is in no-vibe zone.

1) What?

2) Just because I've never played Mafia with you guys doesn't mean I haven't played Mafia. =/

What idiot typed churlish hogwash last game? Which imbecile tapped characters haphazardly and was caught with a code day 1? ;)

I'd kindly ask everyone to refrain from mentioning the words WITCH and CODE anywhere in my immediate vicinity, as it sends me into violent flashback vomit stupors and I make very poor decisions.

Archived