ASOIAF Mafia 47.5 - Holiday Massacre!

Mexal

I don't completely buy it, because as you said, you did have A holiday to start with. Just not one you wanted to reveal. Isn't it still possible the FM's all got holidays at the start, and they planned to reveal them? However, I can see where you're coming from, having information none of us did, and I'll give it some more thought.

I guess it's possible that the FM and SK and other good roles got fake holidays at the start. I just know that they told me my holiday was Founders Day at the start, and then they gave me the fake one later. And they told me that they had meant to give it to me at the start, but had forgotten. The way it sounded to me, they had forgotten all the fake holidays, but I guess I'm not entirely positive.

And we know that the FM and SK both had to be given fake holidays to reveal. Because they couldn't reveal as St. Patricks Day or Earth Day.

Who do you prefer lynching now, then? Spider?

1) Ser Spider

2) Crusader

I agreed with you. It continues to be why I'm not totally convinced by Thio.

If you'd like, lynch me. And when the CF comes up innocent and you lose a guard, go ahead and kick yourself. Honestly, your constant "Yeah, but"-ing has gotten irritating. If you honestly believe I am guilty, go ahead and vote. I'd like to think that I've proven I'm not already.

ETA: Ser Spider. Let's stay the course, k? I'm getting kinda bored now =/

Okay, I re-read the PM. I can say 2 things -

1) I'm almost positive that they did not hand out the fake holidays to the roled players at the start of the game.

2) The mods are going to be pretty annoyed if this holiday stuff helps us figure out the game. :P

Well, I guess to ensure a lynch I will go wherever it goes now. Ser Spider was at some point a pretty high suspect of mine, and I haven't liked some of his defenses. But I still suspect he's in trouble for being overzealous

If you'd like, lynch me. And when the CF comes up innocent and you lose a guard, go ahead and kick yourself. Honestly, your constant "Yeah, but"-ing has gotten irritating. If you honestly believe I am guilty, go ahead and vote. I'd like to think that I've proven I'm not already.

Again, I can't imagine very many scenarios where you're guilty. There's a reduced chance you're a SK and though I haven't really verified it people seem to believe you revealed your role well before you actually revealed your role. It just seems...er, rather obscure. Because of that I can't totally get over my skepticism.

ETA: Ser Spider. Let's stay the course, k? I'm getting kinda bored now =/

As Blackfyre pointed out, you need to cast your vote again. You can't edit a vote into your post.

It is day 3.

12 players remain: Crusader, Filter, Halo, JKMan, Kat, Kilgrey, Piper of Chaos, Ser Spider, Shadowbaby, Thiocyanide, Whiskeyjack, a homeless harpy.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

7 votes for Ser Spider (Whiskeyjack, a homeless harpy, Shadowbaby, Kat, Halo, Piper of Chaos, Filter)

2 votes for Crusader (Ser Spider, JKMan)

1 vote for Piper of Chaos (Crusader)

1 vote for a homeless harpy (Kilgrey)

1 players have not voted: Thiocyanide.

The day starts with furtive glances which evolve into accusing looks. Soon arguments break out among players as to whom could possibly be working for the outcast St. Patrick.

"It's the turkey!" proclaims the Queen. "I know it."

"No, it's the Great Pumpkin," says the Matron. "I've got vibes."

Everyone throws out their suspect, and the arguing goes on for hours... and hours... and hours.

Finally the dead president has had enough. "Kill the Queen. I've never liked royalty anyway. We can only trust societies where every person has a say in the government. Besides... I think that's a guy in that dress."

Halloween produces a guillotine, and they slide the poor woman under. Silently they watch as the blade is released.

SPOILER: spoiler

"Ah shit!" says the queen just before her head falls onto the floor.

Ser Spider is dead. He was the serial killer.

Somewhere far away, on a shimmering rainbow, St. Patrick lift's a draft of green beer... and downs it. "Hmmm... so which holiday do I claim? Queen's Day or Earth Day? What the hell, I'll take them both!"

It is night. You have 10 hours, but you don't have to use them all. Send in your PMs.

Checking his calendar, the dead president declares, "It's Hug a Fairy Day. Has anyone heard of this holiday?"

The other holidays look at one another with puzzled looks.

"Ummm, how does one celebrate 'Hug a Fairy' day?" asks Kwanza.

"Well, logic would dictate that you would hug a fairy," the dead president replies.

Rosh Hashanah shrugs his shoulders, gets up and gives the dead president a hug.

"Hey! I think it means fairy... like a pixie, or a sprite! Besides... I was married... to a woman!"

Ignoring his protests, one by one the rest of the holiday representatives give the dead president a hug as well.

However when the hugging is done, the president realizes that he recieved a hug from the entire company.

No one died.

It is day 4.

11 players remain: Crusader, Filter, Halo, JKMan, Kat, Kilgrey, Piper of Chaos, Shadowbaby, Thiocyanide, Whiskeyjack, a homeless harpy.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

11 players have not voted: Crusader, Filter, Halo, JKMan, Kat, Kilgrey, Piper of Chaos, Shadowbaby, Thiocyanide, Whiskeyjack, a homeless harpy.

You have 36 hours.

Archived