ASOIAF Mafia 47.5 - Holiday Massacre!

Mexal

My vote is going on Crusader. I'm equally willing to lynch JKMan. I don't suspect Shadowbaby, regardless of her being guarded last night.

Daedalus CHOSE her to be the lynch alternative to Gert. He could have pushed somebody else, but he chose to push for Shadowbaby. Why would he do that, if she was his other partner? It makes no sense.

I don't think the guard stopped the kill last night. I think the last FM tried to kill me, and I was healed. You might think that's arrogant of me. You might think it would be a stupid move for the FM. But I think he felt his only chance to win was to kill me and hope that there wasn't any healer alive in the game (or that the healer chose to heal Thio instead of me).

Which leads me to think that the FM is definitely one of the top people on my suspect list. Perhaps he felt he needed to kill me, because he thought he was at risk of being investigated last night. So he ignored the threat of the healer, and took a shot at getting rid of me before I could reveal my investigation.

Crusader, JKMan, Filter, and maybe Kilgrey. Those are the top people on my suspect list, mainly due to process of elimination. They are the ones who had the most reason to fear me, and had the most reason to try to kill me last night.

Which one of JKMan/Crusader claimed NZ Independence Day? Wasn't that one of them? Can we kill that person before the other, if we;re just going to lynch everyone?

I thought that was Thio.

FFS, can we not snipe at each other? Everyone take a chill pill. :smoking:

You too WJ. :P

I'm perfectly happy to drop it. Wasn't a fight I was looking for in the first place.

Yeah, you're right. I got that mixed up.

I can't find what holiday Crusader was claiming, while JKMan claimed Hanukkah. I really think the latter is more likely to have been included as a RI role, so I'm going to vote Crusader.

I can't find what holiday Crusader was claiming, while JKMan claimed Hanukkah. I really think the latter is more likely to have been included as a RI role, so I'm going to vote Crusader.

I think Crusader claimed Halloween. And I don't think the holidays can be used to evaluate either one of them.

Honestly, there isn't much that can be used to evaluate either one of them. :P

Ok then. How about we just lynch people left and right, because there's so many people who aren't FM at this point that it's going to be tough to lose the game. That also works. :pirate:

That was me avoiding the debate. I don't see anything in my response that would prompt you to think that I was looking for an argument.p.

There was no debate to begin with. It was a question.

I wasn't confrontational. I merely dismissed your points as incorrect and irrelevant. That makes me 'need a xanax'? What does that even mean?

It was in reference to the fact you jump anytime I addresses you like it's an attack or a debate waiting to happen. The point wasn't incorrect OR irrelevant as it was different than something you said prior. I was asking why that was. And you were confrontational again because of the way you responded to it, you dismissed it without even answering the question and saying you aren't going to debate it. That's pretty overly hostel to a simple question.

And are we really going to go to a personal level now? You don't even know me, and you're spouting off with the lectures and personal attacks as if you've been around forever. I've been relatively nice to you so far. All I'm doing is playing the game. But if you continue with the ridiculous, personal bullshit, I'll respond in kind. Your act might be allowed on the Something Awful forums, or whatever pit Mexal dragged you from, but it's not allowed here.

So why don't you step back, drop your unnatural obsession with me, and focus on playing the game.

You know, I never said I was from SA. But apparently you've been talk about me OOT to know that, yet some how I'm obsessed? And there is no obsession. I just refuse to run and hide every time you say something I disagree with. That goes for everyone and that's playing the game. There wasn't anything personal in that comment trust me.

I'm perfectly happy to drop it. Wasn't a fight I was looking for in the first place.

Nor was I. I just asked a question.

I'd be fine with a crusader lynch. He has far less posts than Gert who was killed day 1. Shadowbaby was tweaking my gut earlier but there is something about her reaction that strikes me as honest. It's possible the killer hit the doc protect last night and it would be odd of Daed to try to move the lynch from scumbuddy 1 to scumbuddy 2.

Also, I think thio and the doc should keep to themselves who they are going to guard and heal. Keep the scum guessing and hopefully the kill is stopped again.

Ok then. How about we just lynch people left and right, because there's so many people who aren't FM at this point that it's going to be tough to lose the game. That also works.

You volunteering? ;)

No, you need to keep me around so I can get brutally murdered by leprechauns at night. It'll be fun. :)

Seriously, though, drop it. I don't know what forum you're from, and I haven't been asking around or anything, but I assumed you were from the SA forums because Mexal mentioned playing there, and I figured he'd go ask his friends first when he needed a replacement for Malcolm. Anyway, I'm a normal, non-obsessive person who deduced that on her own. I like you, though, for what it's worth.

WJ-- preemptively, I know you're going to want to respond to Kilgrey about being taken personally or something, but just....don't.

Beer for everyone, St. Patrick fanatics and innocents. :cheers:

I'm bored. Where is everyone? Ok, to pass the time, here's a survey for everyone who's still alive. :P

1) What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

2) If you were a ninja, who would you kill right this very minute? Careful, there's only a small chance you'd be right, and then everyone would laugh at you in the spoilers. Choose wisely.

3) If you could have one of these jobs, which would it be? (Be honest.) Policeman, doctor, lawyer with no conscience, secret psycho killer, televangelist, lumberjack, stripper, oil tycoon, polar bear feeder.

4) What's the first word that just popped into your head?

5) What's your favorite holiday? Your birthday doesn't count.

6) If you could only pickk one as a noble steed, would you rather ride a donkey or a camel?

7) What's your favorite movie that you saw in the last month?

8) Cats or dogs?

9) Are you left- or right-handed? Inquiring minds want to know.

10) How about now? What's the first word that just popped into your head now?

11) Are we there yet?

Hi I'm back and I can't believe I am alive. It was pretty close and were it not for the last moment intervention of WJ :love: you would have a dead innocent and a SK on the loose...I am happy that I voted for Ser Spider and didn't withdraw it - it means that I do learn. I definitely promise not to react so personally any more.Kilgrey and Filter - I'm sorry, let's call it quits and focus on the play so we don't give Kat a good opportunity to spam. :)

So my vote goes to Crusader

Why?

1)He claimed he is Halloween but he only did it the second day here. He claimed he forgot to post it earlier. It might be true or not.

2) He's voted so far for : WhiskeyJack, night and Piper without making a real case or giving good reasons. It might be just a newbie behaviour, though.

3) He's been posting very little indeed - like a worried FM who wants everybody else to forget about him.

ETA: One thing wonders me: would the mods be so crazy as to give a role of FM to a newbie?

One thing wonders me: would the mods be so crazy as to give a role of FM to a newbie?

They have to. Otherwise we could PI every n00b right from the start.

I don't think that Shadow is the remaining FM. The FM had to get rid of WJ or Thio last night - so there's a 50:50 chance that his victim was healed. Daedalus' day 1 behaviour doen't make sense if Shadow was his partner. Why should he try to shift the mob away from Gert to Shadow so fiercely? The only answer is that Shadow is not is partner.

My main three suspects are Crusader, JKMan and Filter. Filter is the most dangerous of these three, that's why I would like to see him guarded tonight.

My vote is on JKMan. I don't like this post at all:

I'm going to vote for Crusader. I mean, he is even less active than me. So that's it.

I'm bored. Where is everyone? Ok, to pass the time, here's a survey for everyone who's still alive. :P

1) What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate

2) If you were a ninja, who would you kill right this very minute? Careful, there's only a small chance you'd be right, and then everyone would laugh at you in the spoilers. Choose wisely. JKMan

3) If you could have one of these jobs, which would it be? (Be honest.) Policeman, doctor, lawyer with no conscience, secret psycho killer, televangelist, lumberjack, stripper, oil tycoon, polar bear feeder. Lumberjack, Monty Python version

4) What's the first word that just popped into your head? Lumberjack

5) What's your favorite holiday? Your birthday doesn't count. I'm agnostic, no preference.

6) If you could only pickk one as a noble steed, would you rather ride a donkey or a camel? donkey

7) What's your favorite movie that you saw in the last month? Was to busy to watch any movies at all

8) Cats or dogs? Cats

9) Are you left- or right-handed? Inquiring minds want to know. Right-handed

10) How about now? What's the first word that just popped into your head now? Right-handed

11) Are we there yet? :dunno:

Kilgrey and Filter - I'm sorry, let's call it quits and focus on the play so we don't give Kat a good opportunity to spam. :)

Sounds good to me hon. :grouphug:

ETA: One thing wonders me: would the mods be so crazy as to give a role of FM to a newbie?

How are roles done here? The two other boards I play on the roles are all randomly assigned on a separate 'random number generator' website. I had assumed it was done the same way here. If so then they wouldn't have had a say in who got what role.

How are roles done here? The two other boards I play on the roles are all randomly assigned on a separate 'random number generator' website. I had assumed it was done the same way here. If so then they wouldn't have had a say in who got what role.

Yes, this.

Archived