ASOIAF Mafia 47.5 - Holiday Massacre!

Mexal

Not arrogant! WJ's claim was a fake and all he did yesterday was to save his ass for one more day, because we both feared that you'd kill him instead of the obviously heal Thio. Everytime when WJ cried for the healer it was an attempt to save his life - because he was the healer himself.

:rolleyes:

So Filter, am I understanding it right that the game was broken for you due to the role claims?

Eh sorry guys, once you read this and the spoilers, you might understand how ridiculously angry I am that false information has stacked this game against me, and I have no motivation to play out the only obvious conclusion.

I AM THE FM

Kill me and end this.

Filter

The only one who knows the reality of the situation is me. Five minutes before the game even started, Mexal gave me three holidays for myself and my unfortunately shortlived partners to reveal. The fact that something completely beyond our control has lead to this is probably the most idiotic and off-putting situation I've been in.

Sorry. I'm not even the one who came to the conclusion that our late gift of fake holidays made Harpy and Halo VPI. That was from Piper. I was just the one to say it on the thread, because everyone trusted me more.

I did think it was sound reasoning, though, based on a PM I received from the mod.

The guard didn't stop the kill last night. I'm assuming the healer did. There was already no chance to win this game once untrue information lead to the lynch of the SK instead of Harpy, so I just decided to spitefully kill CI's. I didn't believe your reveal as a Finder, to be honest. Thio was my target.

Yeah, Piper has already cleared this up. We set it up so you'd target Thio, and when nobody died, we figured thats what happened. Which is why neither of us suspected Shadowbaby, in spite of her being guarded.

Arrogant! I debated killing you for awhile. I was assuming the healer didn't fully trust your reveal, or that you were the healer trying to get Thio attacked. Then you managed to PI half the lynchable people in the game based on misinformation and I just stopped caring.

Like Piper said, I knew I wasn't targeted. Half the things I've said in this game have been lies to keep myself alive, attempt to manipulate the night kills, and provide the innocents with what I believed to be necessary information without revealing my real role.

Also, for the record, Piper and I are two little cherubs representing Valentine's Day. :love:

It is day 4.

11 players remain: Crusader, Filter, Halo, JKMan, Kat, Kilgrey, Piper of Chaos, Shadowbaby, Thiocyanide, Whiskeyjack, a homeless harpy.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

4 votes for Filter (Kilgrey, Piper of Chaos, Shadowbaby, Whiskeyjack)

7 players have not voted: Crusader, Filter, Halo, JKMan, Kat, Thiocyanide, a homeless harpy.

So Filter, am I understanding it right that the game was broken for you due to the role claims?

This game was far from broken. The holiday claims didn't kill Gertrude or Daedalus. They didn't kill Ser Spider, they just saved Harpy and he was the alternative. And, like it or not, they were a part of the game.

Sucks for Filter that things ended up the way they did, but the innocents pretty clearly earned this victory.

This game was far from broken. The holiday claims didn't kill Gertrude or Daedalus. They didn't kill Ser Spider, they just saved Harpy and he was the alternative. And, like it or not, they were a part of the game.

Sucks for Filter that things ended up the way they did, but the innocents pretty clearly earned this victory.

Oh yes of course because obviously that's what I was inferring. :rolleyes:

Aw..couldn't just not respond, could you? Not surprised.

You are oh so witty and original. Do you need the last word? Will that make you feel better? Because I had agreed to let it go but you just can't seem to not get that one last comment in.

Then let it go.

For Mexals sake and all the other wonderful people I've gotten to play this game with, I'm more than happy to do so. You get to leave with the last word, I don't care.

Well..who says that Filter's telling the truth?

Did you let Betrayer into the game and then not tell me?

KilGrey, thanks for stepping in for Malcolm. I liked your way of playing the game, although I couldn't agree with your suspicions of WJ, of course. ;)

Sorry, I meant to respond to this as well. Nice having a bit of inside info isn't it. ;) And I enjoyed playing with you as well. I enjoy a player who is a bit on the wackier side. It livens things up. You did have me a bit worried though as in a game on another forum someone actually did the 'I'm not going to read my role PM' trick and the mod had to beg him to read it at least by the time day 1 was over. I must say your avatar change was very clever. :)

Sorry, I meant to respond to this as well. Nice having a bit of inside info isn't it. ;) And I enjoyed playing with you as well. I enjoy a player who is a bit on the wackier side. It livens things up. You did have me a bit worried though as in a game on another forum someone actually did the 'I'm not going to read my role PM' trick and the mod had to beg him to read it at least by the time day 1 was over. I must say your avatar change was very clever. :)

They don't kill people with cats in their avatars. :smug:

Archived