ASOIAF Mafia 47.5 - Holiday Massacre!

Mexal

WJ, why do you think that SK could be too powerful? After all, he is alone against at least two FMs. Even if killing each night, he is weaker than them.

Two things:

1) He's also bulletproof, so that gives him some power that the FM don't have (assuming the FM haven't been given extra abilities in this game).

2) I was really more thinking about it from the point of view of the innocents, to be honest. When I said I was going to "mention how the mods made the SK too powerful in this game" what I really meant was I was going to "complain about how the mods made the SK too powerful in this game." :P

From the innocent POV, 2 kills every night would have been ridiculous. We would have had barely any time to figure out the game.

2) I was really more thinking about it from the point of view of the innocents, to be honest. [snip]

From the innocent POV, [snip]

Erm, what point of view would be more natural for you to view it from?

Erm, what point of view would be more natural for you to view it from?

Malc's question implied that he was looking at it from the POV of SK v. FM. He said -

why do you think that SK could be too powerful? After all, he is alone against at least two FMs. Even if killing each night, he is weaker than them.

Malc's question implied that he was looking at it from the POV of SK v. FM. He said -

Fair enough. It seemed to come out somewhat awkwardly, though it makes more sense now.

*picks up a stray cat*

*adds it to her collection of 34 others*

Gertrude. I've had it with these people fake-claiming my role! Never again will I make that mistake. You're not the crazy cat lady, that's....

*checks setting and role PM*

Never mind that. :/

I'm so happy to be playing altless again. This is going to rock, guys! Let's hunt some mafia! :wideeyed:

It is day 1.

16 players remain: Crusader, Daedalus, Filter, Gertrude, Halo, JKMan, Kat, Lany, Piper of Chaos, Ser Spider, Shadowbaby, TheMalcolm, Thiocyanide, Weekapaug, Whiskeyjack, a homeless harpy.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or 8 to go to night.

1 vote for Gertrude (Kat)

1 vote for Lany (Halo)

1 vote for Shadowbaby (Whiskeyjack)

1 vote for Weekapaug (Lany)

1 vote for a homeless harpy (Gertrude)

11 players have not voted: Crusader, Daedalus, Filter, JKMan, Piper of Chaos, Ser Spider, Shadowbaby, TheMalcolm, Thiocyanide, Weekapaug, a homeless harpy.

You have around 37 hours left. West-mod signs off... Aly-mod should be on soon(ish)

It is day 1.

16 players remain: Crusader, Daedalus, Filter, Gertrude, Halo, JKMan, Kat, Lany, Piper of Chaos, Ser Spider, Shadowbaby, TheMalcolm, Thiocyanide, Weekapaug, Whiskeyjack, a homeless harpy.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or 8 to go to night.

1 vote for Gertrude (Kat)

1 vote for Lany (Halo)

1 vote for Shadowbaby (Whiskeyjack)

1 vote for Weekapaug (Lany)

1 vote for a homeless harpy (Gertrude)

11 players have not voted: Crusader, Daedalus, Filter, JKMan, Piper of Chaos, Ser Spider, Shadowbaby, TheMalcolm, Thiocyanide, Weekapaug, a homeless harpy.

*Pokes thread*

*Thread doesn't react

*Shrugs*

Gertrude. I've had it with these people fake-claiming my role! Never again will I make that mistake. You're not the crazy cat lady, that's....

*checks setting and role PM*

Never mind that. :/

I'm so happy to be playing altless again. This is going to rock, guys! Let's hunt some mafia! :wideeyed:

Did I kill mafia? :( Where is everyone? Sleep less!

It's heartbreaking to see all the enthusiasm flow away in the 20 minutes between these to posts. The picture of Kat sitting in front of her PC, anxiously waiting for someone to respond, but nothing happens, makes me laugh and cry.

Hi everybody,

I am late to this party due to some family issues and...guess what? Somebody voted for me! Gertrude baby, give me your REASONS! :lol:

Playing altless is weird but I think I'll manage. Let me start by voting for Gertrude - I bet I'll score a point with the mods, at least one of their mistakes came true!!

Hmmmh, role distribution......

3 FM or 2 FM?

pro 3 FM

- seems more balanced for the FM for me

con 3 FM

- makes it very hard for the SK, because the FM could spare one of their number to frame the SK when they hit him

I think it's also likely that the FM have some extra powers - and I do not mean their wits here. A guard or something like that comes to mind - but that would be kinda unfair towards the SK.

Symp?

Yes.

Archived