Theyre the teachers who taught me to fight me

Compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission

Ignorance, hypocrisy, brutality, the elite

All of which are American dreams

No fair quoting songs that came out when I was 2. :(

28 isn't old!

Is it?

Damn.

Haha, it isn't. My brother is turning 31 and he definitely isn't old...well I guess maybe he is. Dammit.

eta- Shit, I am a terrible brother...he turned 31 last sunday...well he's away right now anyway. :(

Add a few extra years and you'd be twice my age.

That's pretty old to me.

Edit: Actually, a lot of extra years. I'm bad at math.

I was going to say......if you're only 15, you go from being pretty average to actually kind of smart for your age.

Just kidding!

(or am I?)

:pirate:

I was going to say......if you're only 15, you go from being pretty average to actually kind of smart for your age.

Just kidding!

(or am I?)

:pirate:

Aww, you wound me. I think I'll go listen to some Linkin Park and go cry into my pillow now.

:P

I think all these old people are the type of people that would want to get rid of happy, cheery eggnog with copious amounts of green beer. No more joy in their drinking, just getting tanked at the bah (Bostonian for bar). ;)

I think all these old people are the type of people that would want to get rid of happy, cheery eggnog with copious amounts of green beer. No more joy in their drinking, just getting tanked at the bah (Bostonian for bar). ;)

you're wrong. it's the young who have no appreciation for fine liquer and are willing to slog gallon after gallon of discusting green beer.

you're wrong. it's the young who have no appreciation for fine liquer and are willing to slog gallon after gallon of discusting green beer.

Why are you knocking the green beer that you love so very very much? Or are you Captainess Planet? :)

Archived