ASOIAF Mafia 47.5 - Holiday Massacre!

Mexal

Sounds good to me hon. :grouphug:

How are roles done here? The two other boards I play on the roles are all randomly assigned on a separate 'random number generator' website. I had assumed it was done the same way here. If so then they wouldn't have had a say in who got what role.

Depends on the mod. I do it randomly, but if I see that Kat is a FM again, I make her finder instead. Yes, Kat, in the original version you have been drugged Jacko. :P

Depends on the mod. I do it randomly, but if I see that Kat is a FM again, I make her finder instead. Yes, Kat, in the original version you have been drugged Jacko. :P

So you made me Michael Jackson instead, which was its own special sort of hell? :P

It is day 4.

11 players remain: Crusader, Filter, Halo, JKMan, Kat, Kilgrey, Piper of Chaos, Shadowbaby, Thiocyanide, Whiskeyjack, a homeless harpy.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

4 votes for Crusader (Whiskeyjack, Kat, Kilgrey, a homeless harpy.

1 vote for Shadowbaby (Thiocyanide)

1 vote for JKMan (Piper of Chaos

5 players have not voted: Crusader, Filter, Halo, JKMan, Shadowbaby,

Eh sorry guys, once you read this and the spoilers, you might understand how ridiculously angry I am that false information has stacked this game against me, and I have no motivation to play out the only obvious conclusion.

I AM THE FM

Kill me and end this.

Think what you want. I know the reality of the situation. Harpy and Halo are very low on my suspect list as a result.

The only one who knows the reality of the situation is me. Five minutes before the game even started, Mexal gave me three holidays for myself and my unfortunately shortlived partners to reveal. The fact that something completely beyond our control has lead to this is probably the most idiotic and off-putting situation I've been in.

I don't think the guard stopped the kill last night. I think the last FM tried to kill me, and I was healed. You might think that's arrogant of me. You might think it would be a stupid move for the FM. But I think he felt his only chance to win was to kill me and hope that there wasn't any healer alive in the game (or that the healer chose to heal Thio instead of me).

The guard didn't stop the kill last night. I'm assuming the healer did. There was already no chance to win this game once untrue information lead to the lynch of the SK instead of Harpy, so I just decided to spitefully kill CI's. I didn't believe your reveal as a Finder, to be honest. Thio was my target.

Which leads me to think that the FM is definitely one of the top people on my suspect list. Perhaps he felt he needed to kill me, because he thought he was at risk of being investigated last night. So he ignored the threat of the healer, and took a shot at getting rid of me before I could reveal my investigation.

Arrogant! I debated killing you for awhile. I was assuming the healer didn't fully trust your reveal, or that you were the healer trying to get Thio attacked. Then you managed to PI half the lynchable people in the game based on misinformation and I just stopped caring.

Crusader, JKMan, Filter, and maybe Kilgrey. Those are the top people on my suspect list, mainly due to process of elimination. They are the ones who had the most reason to fear me, and had the most reason to try to kill me last night.

Nope, but I can see how you came to that conclusion.

I'm sorry for you Filter, I can understand your frustation.

:grouphug:

I think you would have lost the game even without the 'holiday' issue, because we would have lynched you sonner or later. Yes, Harpy and Halo have been cleared, but you wouldn't have been able to get rid of Thio, because I would have healed him on and on and on.

Shadow is VPI basing on Daedalus' behaviour, Kat was also PI, although I didn't trust her completely. I would have been able to CI me at every point of the game. Thio is CI. Kilgrey was PI. For me Harpy is also PI. WJ is CI.

That leaves a suspect pool of:

Crusader, JKMan Halo and you.

You would have lost anyway.

Arrogant! I debated killing you for awhile. I was assuming the healer didn't fully trust your reveal, or that you were the healer trying to get Thio attacked. Then you managed to PI half the lynchable people in the game based on misinformation and I just stopped caring.

Not arrogant! WJ's claim was a fake and all he did yesterday was to save his ass for one more day, because we both feared that you'd kill him instead of the obviously heal Thio. Everytime when WJ cried for the healer it was an attempt to save his life - because he was the healer himself.

Should have told WJ to suspect me a bit more. I lay all the blame on him! ;)

* hugs Filter before laying the rope around his neck*

Doesn't really matter. My only fair chance was to get Harpy lynched instead of Ser Killer.

Oh well, I'll live... just not in this game.

Not arrogant! WJ's claim was a fake and all he did yesterday was to save his ass for one more day, because we both feared that you'd kill him instead of the obviously heal Thio. Everytime when WJ cried for the healer it was an attempt to save his life - because he was the healer himself.

"I was assuming... ... that you were the healer trying to get Thio attacked" -Filter

I was planning on killing WJ, you'll see it in the spoilers. After the SK came up dead I just stopped caring.

Archived