Mafia Game 48- It's over

House Dondarrion

If I hadn't known already that there are killers and cultists amongst us.....

well the joyful celebrated silence and agony that has seized or little colony in no man's land is a deathproof sign that most of my comrades have something other in mind than our safe escape. Granted, the little polar bear over there is a chatter box, but IIRC correctly, he hasn't been a passenger of flight 48, so he must have joined us after we arrived at that cursed island. I don't trust his clumsy efforts to gain our trust.

There's one issue that is bringing most of my comrades on the brink of dispair, and surprisingly it's not our march through the jungle, which is getting more difficult the more we bushwack towards the centre of the island. No, their minds are occupied by their ridiculous tattoos. Everyone is showing areas of their bodies, some of which I wish I had never seen, covered with phallus symbols (Martell), gay looking mermans (Manderly) and a bunch of shells (Westerling).

So - and here we get to the main question - who can I trust?

No one, it seems. Well, at least there are no secret supporters of the Others amongst us, so we will know their true identity when we have found them. I fear that those Dharma cultists are even worse. Their mindwashing abilities increase the level not only of my personal paranoia. Plowshares will turn into swords, and whatever abilities the victims of the Cult might have had, they will be used for the sake of our enemies then.

Shortly before the plane collapsed, I had a smalltalk with a friendly blonde stewardess. She told me that we had many people on board, whose abilities might be the key for our survival. Alas, some of them have died in the crash, but a few of this group should be amongst us. Right after the crash, when we all were still a bit disorientated, didn't I see a gun lying there on the beach? And some kind of medical kit?

Gah, I wish I hadn't drunk so much salt-water on my way to the island! :(

With how many Others do we have to deal with? Three, four? As the Dharma cult presents another threat for the Others, my bet is that one of the Others is an unconvertable, and one of them might be a guard. :unsure:

* is bored and throws a coconut at the little polar bear *

I see our friend Tully over there is a great fan of the series. Which would ultimately lead to his confrontation with Greyjoy. Not surprising, though-they would have fought for Riverlands eventually anyway.

And talkin' 'bout tattoos, isn't that a fish on your forehead?

With how many Others do we have to deal with? Three, four? As the Dharma cult presents another threat for the Others, my bet is that one of the Others is an unconvertable, and one of them might be a guard.

Um, no use for the FM to be unconvertable. If targeted by Cult, they'll die.

But they could have a guard, or a priest. Or a ninja.

As for priest, could a priest be unconvertable? I mean, it kinda goes with the role.

And talkin' 'bout tattoos, isn't that a fish on your forehead?

Flashback:

The boy is sitting on wooden chair in a small paltry room. His eyes are filled with tears, and is mouth is slavering as he is sobbing silently. A man is entering the room. He is six feet tall with broad shoulders. His long short black hair is hidden under a ridiculous broad-brimmed hat, which is matching with his khaki coloured uniform in an irritating way. He is wearing something in his right hand, a long rod with a red head. The man is grinning while he is showing the rod to the sobbing boy.

"Nooooo, Sir, PLEASE, nooooo...." the boy is crying.

But the man is only laughing while he is lifting the rod. He is pressing it on the boy's forehead. The POV is changing, so that the interested spectator is able to see the terrible event with the eyes of the poor lad. A small red square is approaching, it is becoming bigger and bigger, and then the boy is starting to scream. While the blistering red square is departing, one is able to see a small fish in its middle.

While the boy is fading away to a redemptory unconsciousness, he is hearing the words of the man, the words that would change his whole live forever:

"Tully, the Cruel Scout Movement is proud to award you with the 'fishing' merit badge! "

It is day 1.

17 players remain: Arryn, Baratheon, Blackwood, Bolton, Crakehall, Dayne, Frey, Greyjoy, Lannister, Manderly, Martell, Reed, Stark, Swann, Tully, Tyrell, Westerling.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

2 votes for Crakehall (Frey, Baratheon)

2 votes for Martell (Greyjoy, Dayne)

1 vote for Tyrell (Blackwood)

1 vote for Stark (Tully)

1 vote for Dayne (Martell)

1 vote for Greyjoy (Reed)

1 vote for Frey (Bolton)

8 players have not voted: Arryn, Crakehall, Lannister, Manderly, Stark, Swann, Tyrell, Westerling.

Eight comrades who apparently don't have an opinion of who is guilty? We lynch, we learn, so where are your votes?

An opinion? On who's guilty? May as well be random.org generated with the amount of info we've got to work with.

But if you want in opinion, you've got it. In my opinion, which is hangover influenced, your posts are too long to read. Tully

I was hoping by the time I got back to the thread we'd have at least graduated to the day one case making stage. I would make one, but I'm much better at being day one case fodder than day one case maker :P

Tully is either very, very enthused to be playing a Lost based mafia game or attempting to pad the post count a bit... maybe both?

Anyway, I'm stepping out for a while. Hopefully the game will be more active when I get back.

It is day 1.

17 players remain: Arryn, Baratheon, Blackwood, Bolton, Crakehall, Dayne, Frey, Greyjoy, Lannister, Manderly, Martell, Reed, Stark, Swann, Tully, Tyrell, Westerling.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

2 votes for Tully (Crakehall, Tyrell)

2 votes for Crakehall (Frey, Baratheon)

2 votes for Martell (Greyjoy, Dayne)

1 vote for Swann (Blackwood)

1 vote for Dayne (Martell)

1 vote for Stark (Tully)

1 vote for Greyjoy (Reed)

1 vote for Blackwood (Manderly)

1 vote for Frey (Bolton)

5 players have not voted: Arryn, Lannister, Stark, Swann, Westerling.

Hello everyone. Are you hot? Just think about me, being from a tottaly diferent climate. In such conditions, no real wolf would think of attacking anyone but as I must defend myself and other survivors...

This is an endangered species, Tully and a baby!! Honestly, with such an attitude you can be as well a killer!

My avatar is weird. Honestly, this wolf looks more like a dog, but looking at some other pics I can't complain. :P

It could be worse. It could be Manderly. ...Actually, Manderly may be a step up from that thing on your avatar. Apparently, dire wolves look like rabid dogs on the verge of starvation.

Stark, it looks like a stag with a dog head.

This means we only lack Swann, right?

Could we all agree that being this late is a sign of evil, and just lynch him? Wouldn't it be hilarious (in a bad way) to be lynched without making an appearance? No? Guess I have a twisted sense of humour then...

Tbh, I'm surprised it's this quiet. Maybe it's the weekend, but with 17 players, shouldn't it be a bit more activigty here?

Archived