Mafia Game 48- It's over

House Dondarrion

wat about a 4th vote on Tully? Is that supicious?
You got me. I definitely don't know what to think of this.

Perhaps, you would like to give us a shade of a reason?

It seems time of joking votes ended, four is a train already. Well, Tully isn't my sister, wife or lover, but I'd like to understand what's happening here.

It is day 1.

17 players remain: Arryn, Baratheon, Blackwood, Bolton, Crakehall, Dayne, Frey, Greyjoy, Lannister, Manderly, Martell, Reed, Stark, Swann, Tully, Tyrell, Westerling.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

6 votes for Tully (Crakehall, Tyrell, Stark, Bolton, Frey, Dayne)

2 votes for Stark (Tully, Martell)

1 vote for Blackwood (Manderly)

1 vote for Crakehall (Baratheon)

1 vote for Swann (Blackwood)

1 vote for Greyjoy (Reed)

1 vote for Martell (Greyjoy)

4 players have not voted: Arryn, Lannister, Swann, Westerling.

You got me. I definitely don't know what to think of this.

Perhaps, you would like to give us a shade of a reason?

It seems time of joking votes ended, four is a train already. Well, Tully isn't my sister, wife or lover, but I'd like to understand what's happening here.

- enthusiasm / high vote count

- arguably, a lynch is better than no lynch

- i dunno. if i see another vote go up ill prbly remove. i was just continuing the joke votes

Shortly before the plane collapsed, I had a smalltalk with a friendly blonde stewardess. She told me that we had many people on board, whose abilities might be the key for our survival. Alas, some of them have died in the crash, but a few of this group should be amongst us. Right after the crash, when we all were still a bit disorientated, didn't I see a gun lying there on the beach? And some kind of medical kit?

Are you trying to get us to discuss innocent roles? Didn't we decide that role spec was really only helpful, or not hurtful, if we were discussing evil roles? I don't really like the subtle attempt here.

Gah, I wish I hadn't drunk so much salt fire-water on my way to the island! :(

Fixed.

With how many Others do we have to deal with? Three, four? As the Dharma cult presents another threat for the Others, my bet is that one of the Others is an unconvertable, and one of them might be a guard. :unsure:

Now comes the evil role spec. First of all, as previously mentioned, all FM are unconvertable..they just die. I'm just struggling to see what this post really gives us...I mean, spam for spam's sake is one thing, but it does seem like you are trying to look like you are adding something while adding nothing.

So it would be quite useful, if it saves one of them from dying? :rolleyes:

I don't see it happening.

You know what would be awesome? If we lynched Tully based on absolutely no case whatsoever :P

As much as I haven't liked some of Tully's posts, I really don't see this as being awesome. I can only see FM or cultists enjoying lynching someone with no case at all. Which are you Tyrell?

Is it joke or not, make up your mind.

i suppose, good sir/madam, that you have an equally good reason for voting for greyjoy?

and yes, im going to remove my vote. i dont think that post count it a good way to judge at this point in the game.

- enthusiasm / high vote count

- arguably, a lynch is better than no lynch

- i dunno. if i see another vote go up ill prbly remove. i was just continuing the joke votes

Is it joke or not, make up your mind.

Nice point Reed. I had just noticed this as well. If Tully is lynched today that's cool, but I don't see the point of lynching someone already. Also, I don't see the point of jumping on votes jokingly to the point of making a mockery of what is going on. It is less clear now who is serious and who isn't. Suffice it to say, I am a tad more suspicious of everyone involved. And Tully too. My gut is pointing me the strongest towards Dayne and Tyrell right now.

Archived