Mafia Game 48- It's over

House Dondarrion

You know what would be awesome? If we lynched Tully based on absolutely no case whatsoever :P
I dont know if it would be awesome, but it really would be a precedent. :)

Or tihs might be a slip of Stark, and attempt of his partners to join a laughable lynch to make this slip less evident. Who knows?

As much as I haven't liked some of Tully's posts, I really don't see this as being awesome. I can only see FM or cultists enjoying lynching someone with no case at all. Which are you Tyrell?

Tyrell was the second vote and I took that comment to be a joke. I am a lot more worried by Frey and Dayne jumping on.

i suppose, good sir/madam, that you have an equally good reason for voting for greyjoy?

and yes, im going to remove my vote. i dont think that post count it a good way to judge at this point in the game.

Then why did you use that as justication for you're vote?

i suppose, good sir/madam, that you have an equally good reason for voting for greyjoy?

and yes, im going to remove my vote. i dont think that post count it a good way to judge at this point in the game.

1 vote is different from 6 and I never gave serious reason like you Dayne.

Nice point Reed. I had just noticed this as well. If Tully is lynched today that's cool, but I don't see the point of lynching someone already. Also, I don't see the point of jumping on votes jokingly to the point of making a mockery of what is going on. It is less clear now who is serious and who isn't. Suffice it to say, I am a tad more suspicious of everyone involved. And Tully too. My gut is pointing me the strongest towards Dayne and Tyrell right now.

It's not a nice point Baratheon. The FM are unlikely to be that desperate at this point in the game. Plus, how can you be a tad more suspicious of everyone involved in the mock-lynch and of Tully at the same time?

Worry all you want. My vote stays for now.

In the past, hasn't a roled player just been unconvertable? It seems this is a power boost for Dharma and weakens the Others a bit.

Incorrect. Roled players are convertable (unless their role is to be unconvertable) and they retain their role after conversion.

It's not a nice point Baratheon. The FM are unlikely to be that desperate at this point in the game. Plus, how can you be a tad more suspicious of everyone involved in the mock-lynch and of Tully at the same time?

Despite the fact there might be some merit to suspicion of Tully, it is idiocy and extremely counterproductive to pile on votes IMO. I am going to look back to see who might be getting covered for, or what really seems like it was going on. Someone mentioned Stark.

Are you trying to get us to discuss innocent roles? Didn't we decide that role spec was really only helpful, or not hurtful, if we were discussing evil roles? I don't really like the subtle attempt here.

Is it possible to discuss evil roles without considering good roles? I mean, you have to balance them towards something, so I really can't see how you can consider evil roles without at least having some personal speculations about good roles. But if you're not supposed to talk about good roles then you can't argue for your own suggestion of evil roles, as these two are tied together.

Anyway, I'd say it's fairly safe to say there's only one Dharma, and they incease by one every other night - I'd guess every odd night (correct me if this is specified somewhere), as it seems a bit risky to bet on the Dharma player staying alive through two lynches - safest way to make sure the Dharma stays in the game, if you understand what I'm saying. I've got a bad cold, and right now I might not make very much sense.

the appreciation of RP in this mafia community is on an all-time low.
As it should be!

Incorrect. Roled players are convertable (unless their role is to be unconvertable) and they retain their role after conversion.

Right, that's how it works in this game. I was asking about past games and trying to figure out how that affects the current balance of power.

Is it possible to discuss evil roles without considering good roles? I mean, you have to balance them towards something, so I really can't see how you can consider evil roles without at least having some personal speculations about good roles. But if you're not supposed to talk about good roles then you can't argue for your own suggestion of evil roles, as these two are tied together.

I should have been more specific. It is more helpful to figure say, 3FM+symp, 1 cult, the rest innocents (some roled). Than try and decide whether we actually have a healer, guard, soldier, etc. etc.

Anyway, I'd say it's fairly safe to say there's only one Dharma, and they incease by one every other night - I'd guess every odd night (correct me if this is specified somewhere), as it seems a bit risky to bet on the Dharma player staying alive through two lynches - safest way to make sure the Dharma stays in the game, if you understand what I'm saying. I've got a bad cold, and right now I might not make very much sense.

The Dharma can convert every other night. If they choose to not convert tonight they are bullet proof.

Right, that's how it works in this game. I was asking about past games and trying to figure out how that affects the current balance of power.

That is how it worked in at least the last game as well.

There is only one Dharma to start the game and they get to choose when they convert (odd/even). If they don't convert on night one, they are bullet-proof that night.

The DHARMA Initiative (cult)- Does living on an island commune and experimenting with exotic wildlife and physics appeal to you? Alvar Hanso, founder of the DHARMA Initiative, thinks he has the solutions to the world's problems. Or rather, everything was going fine until a few decades back, when a young Ben Linus orchestrated a mass killing of everyone in the commune and took over the facilities. However, the Hanso Foundation has not entirely given up on the island, and has sent several members in secret on Oceanic 48 to regain control of the situation. Unfortunately, only one survived, but they are a master of propaganda. Dharma will stop at nothing to woo other survivors into its ranks with the prospect of institutional food and being able to wear a really cool logo.

Every other night, someone may be invited into the ranks of Dharma. If they turn out to be working for the Others, they will be killed. Otherwise, they will be able to communicate with other Dharma Initiates in secret. Anyone with special talents will retain their talent. DHARMA wins when all living survivors are also DHARMA.

were does it say that?

Archived