Mafia Game 48- It's over

House Dondarrion

It is day 1.

17 players remain: Arryn, Baratheon, Blackwood, Bolton, Crakehall, Dayne, Frey, Greyjoy, Lannister, Manderly, Martell, Reed, Stark, Swann, Tully, Tyrell, Westerling.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

5 votes for Tully (Crakehall, Tyrell, Stark, Bolton, Frey)

2 votes for Stark (Tully, Martell)

1 vote for Dayne (Reed)

1 vote for Martell (Greyjoy)

1 vote for Swann (Blackwood)

1 vote for Tyrell (Baratheon)

1 vote for Baratheon (Manderly)

5 players have not voted: Arryn, Dayne, Lannister, Swann, Westerling.

Ok, I am glad we have something serious to speak about this early.

Of course, Tully's train started as a joke and most people on this must be joking. But this joke just went too far. Six votes isn't fun, you know, when we are sure to have at least three baddies. I am quite sure we should lynch somebody from this train. I suppose at least one guilty failed to resist to join it, just in case.

Ok, I am glad we have something serious to speak about this early.

Of course, Tully's train started as a joke and most people on this must be joking. But this joke just went too far. Six votes isn't fun, you know, when we are sure to have at least three baddies. I am quite sure we should lynch somebody from this train. I suppose at least one guilty failed to resist to join it, just in case.

i dont apprecate you setting up lynch with no cause other than the size of train. It feels like your directing away from others

As much as I haven't liked some of Tully's posts, I really don't see this as being awesome. I can only see FM or cultists enjoying lynching someone with no case at all. Which are you Tyrell?

Er, is there a third option? One that doesn't involve me getting lynched today? :P

In all seriousness, I have no reason to gun for a Tully lynch as of yet... I thought it was pretty obvious sarcasm. Why so serious Baratheon?

Dharma Operative- You may attempt to convert every other night. If you choose to skip the first night, you will be immune to kills on Night 1. If there are other Dharma converts, you may communicate with them outside the game thread.

Dharma Operative- You may attempt to convert every other night. If you choose to skip the first night, you will be immune to kills on Night 1. If there are other Dharma converts, you may communicate with them outside the game thread.

Pwned.

eta- Dammit Frey, you're killing me.

Er, is there a third option? One that doesn't involve me getting lynched today? :P

In all seriousness, I have no reason to gun for a Tully lynch as of yet... I thought it was pretty obvious sarcasm. Why so serious Baratheon?

Why are you quoting the Joker? Only FM would quote someone like that I would think...I'm pretty happy leaving my vote on Tyrell then.

pwned :D

Martell - setting up someone from this lynch train and saying at least one of the evils must have resisted is strange. There are not many people actually on-line right now so that seems kind of random. Are you defending Tully?

pwned :D

Martell - setting up someone from this lynch train and saying at least one of the evils must have resisted is strange. There are not many people actually on-line right now so that seems kind of random. Are you defending Tully?

i get the opinon that hes defending someoe not on the lynch

i dont apprecate you setting up lynch with no cause other than the size of train. It feels like your directing away from others
What sort of case you expect? We had nothing serious here unless that train on Tully. There is nothing more serious to work on. If you found something, well, yeah, show this.

What sort of case you expect? We had nothing serious here unless that train on Tully. There is nothing more serious to work on. If you found something, well, yeah, show this.
yes but you narow down the list with no logic. you say, the train is big, evil must be on it so lynch someone from train. Great deduction.

Who are you defending Tyrel Martelll? Hmmm? Hmmm? Come now - it will be much easier if you just tell us. We have ways of extracting information.

Hey - has anyone seen that guy Salah? Haseem? Sayid? Whatever - he's got dark, curly hair. Can kill a man with his thighs. Someone find him.

Thanks Baratheon and Frey, I kinda... missed that part, just read the faction description.

And yeah, I agree with those of you who said that Martell's idea of looking at the lynch train. To me, that train seemed just as much like boredom as anything else, and though it might be someone evil on it, it doesn't seem overly likely. Not that it's unlikely either, but I sort of doubt that more than one player on that train is evil, if that many.

the ratio of evil to good is 1:4 (i think. this is assuming 3 fm and 1 cult). the ratio of people who voted for tully to those who didn't is 1:3. the odds are that one of them - just one - voted for tully. maybe two. martell, if this is the case, how do you propose narrowing this down?

on a less serious note, if you look at the votes, it says:

Dayne (Reed)

that's almost the name of a store, lol

Archived