Mafia Game 48- It's over

House Dondarrion

Martell - setting up someone from this lynch train and saying at least one of the evils must have resisted is strange. There are not many people actually on-line right now so that seems kind of random. Are you defending Tully?
Of course I would defend a person who is supposed to be lynched for no reason whatever. If you want a random lynch, just roll a d17 and be brave enough to admit this.

yes but you narow down the list with no logic. you say, the train is big, evil must be on it so lynch someone from train. Great deduction.
Logic? Logic is that baddies are much more willingful to lynch a random innocent that the innocents themselves. Don't you agree with this?

I've played a lot of games, and we never seen a situation where joke train would get more than three votes. Isn't it a reason to wonder?

My vote was not random. I voted Tully for a very specific reason - it just had nothing to do with my opinion of his guilt or innocence. Unless you know something specific about Tully, there really is no reason to defend him just because he is getting ganged up on. I know people do because they see it as an unfair dog pile, but that's too bad.

I've played a lot of games, and we never seen a situation where joke train would get more than three votes. Isn't it a reason to wonder?

Never? Really? So my 4th vote must be looking really suspicious to you. It's the mythical 4th joke vote.

I don't find it a reason to wonder. I find it an opportunity to grill people who do find it something to wonder at :P

My vote was not random. I voted Tully for a very specific reason
Could you let us to know this reason? It will be much easier this way.

Well, we can allow ourselves to have one Oakeheart or Caron, but not six of them. Six is somewhat too much.

I don't think just because people made a joke of voting Tully they should be ruled out as being FM. I know my reasons weren't nefarious but with every joke there's a hint of truth is there not? I'm not saying it's enough to make me lynch someone on the train, but I can't help but be a little suspicious of it either.

And if you are seriously comparing me to Oakheart or Caron ... I'll cut ya! :kiss:

Gah! Why do people insist on referencing an alt and not what game that alt was played in (or information on what they did). Seriously, there's been like 20 'Oakhearts' in games... which do you mean?

I am neither suspicious or non-suspicious of anyone on the vote train at this point. When we have some more info to work with (CF) then I might adjust my opinions. So no, I would not use the reason that someone voted Tully as a reason to lynch today.

Gah! Why do people insist on referencing an alt and not what the game that alt was played in (or information on what they did). Seriously, there's been like 20 'Oakhearts' in games... which do you mean?

Someone who rarely posts and do not offer any real thoughts when they do.

...and get modkilled when they are the healer.

My reason was to see what would shake out when there was a threat against a player. The train forming on Tully for no apparent reason was a perfect opportunity.
Nuts. You don't need that much votes on a person to make pressure. It's evidently excessive, especially on day 1. If you really wanted to be helpful, why won't you press somebody else? Did you see any need to go to this particular way? Did you try to find some other?

Archived