Mafia Game 48- It's over

House Dondarrion

It is day 5.

10 players remain: Arryn, Baratheon, Blackwood, , Dayne, Frey, Reed, Stark, Swann, Tully, Tyrell, .

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

2 vote for Frey (Arryn, Stark)

1 vote for Stark (Reed)

7 players have not voted: Baratheon, Blackwood, Dayne, Frey, Swann, Tully, Tyrell.

Please also note that spoiled people and mods, even loney assistant ones like to get lots of PM's with thoughts in them.

Would you call Tyrell weak/inactive? I would. Yet you voted for him yesterday.

I understand why you voted for him. He's suspicious. What I don't understand is why you are now saying that its counterproductive to look for cultists among the weaker/inactive players...when that is exactly what you did yesterday.

I really don't like contradictions like that.

I can imagine. It was a testing vote, I must admit. I wanted to see Tyrell's reaction. There was none so I dropped it. I'm afraid you won't like it even more. :P

I think these lists are getting us nowhere and I've got to wonder (not for the first time) if maybe you don't have our best interests in mind. Why are we eliminating you, Tully, Baratheon and Arryn from the suspect pool? I've already mentioned why I'm suspicious of Tully, and there's part of me that still thinks you could be the OC or perhaps a convert. Actually, to be honest there aren't too many people I don't suspect right now.

Hear hear! I suppose the lists are useful - they show us who other people are willing to vote for. The exclusion of the top players is suspicious, though.

Hear hear! I suppose the lists are useful - they show us who other people are willing to vote for. The exclusion of the top players is suspicious, though.

The lists are designed for me to see how my suspects rank each other. I like having that type of information in the thread, for when we do eventually lynch an evil player. I'm obviously going to ask people to focus on the players who I suspect. You are free to disagree.

The lists are designed for me to see how my suspects rank each other. I like having that type of information in the thread, for when we do eventually lynch an evil player. I'm obviously going to ask people to focus on the players who I suspect. You are free to disagree.

You don't suspect Dayne? Why?

You don't suspect Dayne? Why?

I don't think he's the OC because Bolton tried to get him lynched on day 3.

I don't think he's the night 3 convert because he is currently among the top FM suspects. He would have been risky to convert....the attempt could have killed him and cost the cult a chance to add to their numbers.

Tyrell - are those suspects based on cult or FM or just general?

Why are Tully and Reed in that list and if you had to rank them, how would your tier 2 rank out?

I don't like at all that your tier 2 is a clusterfuck and that your tier 1 has 1 name on it.

It is day 5.

10 players remain: Arryn, Baratheon, Blackwood, , Dayne, Frey, Reed, Stark, Swann, Tully, Tyrell, .

2 vote for Frey (Arryn, Stark)

1 vote for Stark (Reed)

1 vote for Swann (Tyrell )

7 players have not voted: Baratheon, Blackwood, Dayne, Frey, Swann, Tully,

This assistant mod is gonna leave the hatch. Hopefully a Mod will arrive to type those numbers in before the world ends!

When Arryn was at 4 votes and Bolton was at 3 votes, Swann voted for Arryn.

When Arryn was at 5 votes and Bolton was at 3 votes, Tyrell voted for Bolton.

As I was reading your case this is what stuck out to me as well. This is very telling of both of them.

The other point I'd like to make is Swann pushed for us to look at Bolton and I the same way, meaning that if one came up innocent that he thought it should clear both. Well, he thought I should get lynched, thus attempting to get my CF to come up innocent and clear Bolton. Or that looks to be his intention at least.

You aren't even listing Swann? Not at all suspicious of him?

Very interesting...Well Swann has nicely already told us he won't reveal FM. I would like to lynch either him or Stark today. Stark, do you have anything to claim if we lynch you?

My list:

Swann/Stark

Frey

Arryn and the rest.

I only just came back from work. I'm pretty much exhausted and sick, and I will go to bed immediatly. I only checked the thread and looked for the NK.

My vote is on Baratheon. Reasons:

1) he is not a killer

2) he could be the N1 convert

Seriously, if we lynch a FM today, we all are toast.

Good night. :sleep:

I only just came back from work. I'm pretty much exhausted and sick, and I will go to bed immediatly. I only checked the thread and looked for the NK.

My vote is on Baratheon. Reasons:

1) he is not a killer

2) he could be the N1 convert

Seriously, if we lynch a FM today, we all are toast.

Good night. :sleep:

Tully this is illogical and hurtful to the innocents. You must be really sick :(, hope you feel better.

FM, you are, obviously, in deep shit if we lynch you. Don't let us do that, claiming and hoping your partner is ok is your best chance of winning because it means we have a better chance of a cultist. I really think that either Swann or Stark makes the most sense for today based on the evidence we have so far.

Tyrell is a good suspect but with the similarities between the case on him and Swann being so similar and Swann went VERY wrong at key times..I think it is clear that Swann is a better choice.

However, let's start off by pushing Stark to see if we can draw out a claim. If we get one, we lynch Swann. If Stark was lying, the FM kill him. If not, then the FM can kill one of Frey, Blackwood, or Tyrell (not sure about this list, just did it off the top of my head).

eta- My absurd hope is for us to lynch a cultist, the FM kill a cultist, and the cult tries to convert an FM. Wouldn't that be a nice surprise for the cult?...and FM :)

Tyrell - are those suspects based on cult or FM or just general?

It's based on my badvibe-o-meter. A more accurate list would probably be this:

OC:

Swann

Frey

Stark

Blackwood

Tully*

Reed*

*I realize it doesn't make a lot of sense given their key role in lynching Bolton, but part of me can't help but suspect them; It certainly would put some distance between their partner and themselves.

Convert:

Reed

Frey

Arryn

Baratheon

Dayne

Blackwood

Stark

FM:

Swann

Stark

Frey

Tully

Blackwood

Dayne

Why are Tully and Reed in that list and if you had to rank them, how would your tier 2 rank out?

Tully and Reed are on the list because I think you'll agree that they've been the undisputed leaders of the game thus far. The cult would want to gain control of the game by converting leaders and the lack of recent lynching results has me more than a little suspicious of Reed. Additionally I'm not entirely convinced Tully was lying when he revealed FM.

As for tier two... ranked as shown above.

I don't like at all that your tier 2 is a clusterfuck and that your tier 1 has 1 name on it.

Of all the people in the game I feel most confident about Swann turning up guilty. I think there's a high chance that they're OC, but if I'm wrong about that I'm pretty certain it will be one less FM to worry about.

That might take a while. Other than this morning, Stark has only posted in the afternoons (est) at least for the last 20 posts (4 days)

Except for his posts that were in the early morning (est)...He mentions that he is possibly unable to play for the weekend. Well, we'll give him some time to come back and tell us if he'll claim or not and then move from there. If people really want to we can move the game forward and lynch Swann, but I would like to get this information while we can. I think a combination of Stark/Swann(OC) makes a lot of sense.

Except for his posts that were in the early morning (est)...He mentions that he is possibly unable to play for the weekend. Well, we'll give him some time to come back and tell us if he'll claim or not and then move from there. If people really want to we can move the game forward and lynch Swann, but I would like to get this information while we can. I think a combination of Stark/Swann(OC) makes a lot of sense.

I would rather move the game along. Not many people will be around this weekend and things are going to slow way down.

I would rather move the game along. Not many people will be around this weekend and things are going to slow way down.

And this is already relatively slow and boring.

Can everyone at least please cast a vote, to give us an idea of where we're at?

I believe the count is now -

3 votes for Swann (Tyrell, Blackwood, Baratheon)

2 votes for Frey (Arryn, Stark)

1 vote for Stark (Reed)

1 vote for Baratheon (Tully)

3 players have not voted: Dayne, Frey, Swann

That's about as divided as it gets. I'd like to see Dayne, Frey, and Swann lay down their votes, to see if that gets us anywhere.

ETA - Cross-posted with Baratheon's vote.

It is day 5.

10 players remain: Arryn, Baratheon, Blackwood, Dayne, Frey, Reed, Stark, Swann, Tully, Tyrell.

3 votes for Swann (Tyrell, Blackwood, Baratheon)

2 votes for Frey (Arryn, Stark)

1 vote for Baratheon (Tully)

1 vote for Stark (Reed)

3 players have not voted: Dayne, Frey, Swann.

To be honest, this assista-mod has no idea as to the time. Sorry folks. I am going to call it as around 25 or so hours?

Archived