Mafia Game 48- It's over

House Dondarrion

It is day 5.

10 players remain: Arryn, Baratheon, Blackwood, Dayne, Frey, Reed, Stark, Swann, Tully, Tyrell.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

5 votes for Swann (Tyrell, Blackwood, Baratheon, Frey, Reed)

2 votes for Frey (Arryn, Stark)

1 vote for Baratheon (Tully)

2 players have not voted: Dayne, Swann.

im just fine with putting the death vote on swann. i would love to see the results.

eta: oh, by the way, ive wanted swann lynched for days (in game, at least), so this vote shouldnt be too surprising to anybody. ill find it interesting if the constant vote on me was because he feared me being an fm and killing him or whether he was just a confused innocent.

ah - I had just read over the case and was going to say I feel much better about the Swann vote I placed earlier. I've been worrying about it. Good thing I didn't want to remove my vote :)

There are many inconsistencies in Swann - just too many to brush away. It's not out of the realm of possibility that it's an untidy mind, but that and his push against a Bolton mob, Bolton's placement of him on the tier. Just ... I hope he's freaking cult.

*holds breath*

It is day 5.

10 players remain: Arryn, Baratheon, Blackwood, Dayne, Frey, Reed, Stark, Swann, Tully, Tyrell.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

6 votes for Swann (Tyrell, Blackwood, Baratheon, Frey, Reed, Dayne)

2 votes for Frey (Arryn, Stark)

1 vote for Baratheon (Tully)

1 players have not voted: Swann.

Swan dead. Day over. Night scene soon.

The entire group trudges up to the mysterious hatch they found.

"You, Swann... you go in. It's the Swan hatch after all. We all think you know what going on."

Swann climbs down the hatch and finds an assistant mod running the controls.

"Thank God you are here," she says. "See ya! Oh, push this button every 108 minutes or something bad will happen."

Swann looks around the hatch. A kitchen! Food! A SHOWER!!!!

Swann strips down and turns on the water. It's actually hot!

Unfortunately for Swann he doesn't hear the alarms in the shower. He doesn't see the flashing screen. And he doesn't live when the whole thing blows up.

"Huh, it looks like it was some electomagnetic pulse thingy," says Frey. "Perhaps that's what brought down the plane."

SPOILER: spoiler

Swann was Masonity. He was a survivor... who survives no more.

Your group has gone in search of something to help kill the Others... or the Cultist. At this point you don't really care. You decide the camp next to an old abandonded ship mysteriously placed in the middle of the jungle.

You are awakened by a large explosion, and everyone is covered in bits of...

SPOILER: spoiler

...bits of Frey.

Frey was Gertrude. She was a survivor. Now she is in a million pieces.

The inexperienced shouldn't play with dynamite.

It is day 6.

8 players remain: Arryn, Baratheon, Blackwood, Dayne, Reed, Stark, Tully, Tyrell.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or 4 to go to night.

32 hours left in the day.

8 players have not voted: Arryn, Baratheon, Blackwood, Dayne, Reed, Stark, Tully, Tyrell.

... wow. that was not the nk i expected...

well, crap. im gonna have to say im really nervous about reed. hes been leading, in general, the lynch mobs recently, and weve just been killing innocents. as well, nobody has really levied suspicion on him since bolton, and that might have been a distancing tactic.

... wow. that was not the nk i expected...

well, crap. im gonna have to say im really nervous about reed. hes been leading, in general, the lynch mobs recently, and weve just been killing innocents. as well, nobody has really levied suspicion on him since bolton, and that might have been a distancing tactic.

Okay, how the hell is this my fault? Was Swann my choice yesterday? No.

I voted for Stark. Why don't you try at least lynching the person I want to lynch, before you indict me.

Okay, how the hell is this my fault? Was Swann my choice yesterday? No.

I voted for Stark. Why don't you try at least lynching the person I want to lynch, before you indict me.

and if were wrong again, we reduce the player pool by another two players...

the issue is, im concerned with following you. ill wait til i see some other opinions.

and if were wrong again, we reduce the player pool by another two players...

the issue is, im concerned with following you. ill wait til i see some other opinions.

There's always the chance of being wrong. Rather than jumping at the 'leader', why don't you try to take a look at the information we've been given.

Yeah, this is pretty much a disaster. We now have 3 cultists, 2 FM, and only 3 innocents. But we do have a lot of information to work with, and the FM have to work with us right now. They have no choice. So we still outnumber the cult 5 to 3.

The convert choices last night were Arryn, Tully, Baratheon, Blackwood, Dayne, and me. I wasn't converted, so I know it was one of those 5. Unfortunately, at this point, it's hard to say which one. My guess is probably not Blackwood or Dayne, because they are still possible FM. But it could be any one of Arryn, Tully, or Baratheon.

Original Cultist

Tier 1 - Tyrell

Tier 2 - Blackwood, Stark

Tier 3 - Dayne

Night 3 Convert

Tier 1 - Stark

Tier 2 - Blackwood, Tyrell, Arryn

Night 5 Convert

Tier 1 - Arryn, Tully, Baratheon

Tier 2 - Blackwood, Dayne

FM

Tier 1 - Blackwood, Tyrell, Dayne, Stark

Tier 2 - Arryn

It is day 6.

8 players remain: Arryn, Baratheon, Blackwood, Dayne, Reed, Stark, Tully, Tyrell.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or 4 to go to night.

1 vote for Reed (Dayne)

1 vote for Stark (Reed)

6 players have not voted: Arryn, Baratheon, Blackwood, Stark, Tully, Tyrell.

Time? More than enough.

My fucking god. This is pathetic, we can do nothing but kill innocents. I was certain that Swann would come up guilty one way or another.

So we have left:

Reed, Baratheon, Stark, Tully, Blackwood, Arryn, Dayne, Tyrell with 2 FM, 3 cult, and 3 innocent.

Ugh, this really sucks. Reed are you thinking of going for your target yesterday again? I was really certain of Swann and I felt there was a strong connection between him and Stark :/. I wish I had been more patient and pushed us to wait for Stark to get back and find out if he would reveal or not. Hopefully that impatience did not hurt us, but I really feel like it may have.

Between the list you give of Tully, Arryn, and I, obviously I say that I wasn't converted, unfortunately I cannot give any proof, just like you. Today feels like such a crapshoot in terms of who they may have converted. Between Tully and Arryn they both have reasons of why they would be good converts.

Tully has been strong but has had weak logic at times thus would be able to work well with the cult maybe (?). They may be concerned about whether or not he really is FM, which might make them hesitate. He also has voted for me most recently, so perhaps they would leave him on his own to let him do that again.

Arryn was kind of CIed by their vig claim and thus would be a safe convert in that they would be sure they weren't an FM. Does that make them too obvious? I don't know.

As I think about it, the toss up between Tully and Arryn is basically figuring out which is the last innocent left with Reed and I. Reed could have been converted, yes..but let's look at the people most likely to be guilty.

I think our answer lies in pressuring Stark, Blackwood, Dayne, and Tyrell. I don't think there are any innocents in that mix. This definitely makes me rethink the Tyrell post...makes him either a mocking FM or the actual cultist. Which is it Tyrell?

As I think about it, the toss up between Tully and Arryn is basically figuring out which is the last innocent left with Reed and I. Reed could have been converted, yes..but let's look at the people most likely to be guilty.

I agree. Guessing which one of you, Arryn, or Tully was converted is going to be nearly impossible. It's too late to be playing those games. We need to focus on the categories that we've already narrowed down.

I think our answer lies in pressuring Stark, Blackwood, Dayne, and Tyrell. I don't think there are any innocents in that mix. This definitely makes me rethink the Tyrell post...makes him either a mocking FM or the actual cultist. Which is it Tyrell?

Yeah, I definitely agree that we need to pressure at least a few of those players today. Especially Tyrell and Stark - they are my top 2 suspects at this point.

Archived