Mafia Game 48- It's over

House Dondarrion

It is day 6.

8 players remain: Arryn, Baratheon, Blackwood, Dayne, Reed, Stark, Tully, Tyrell.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or 4 to go to night.

2 votes for Stark (Reed, Baratheon)

1 vote for Reed (Dayne)

5 players have not voted: Arryn, Blackwood, Stark, Tully, Tyrell.

Time... lots.

you know what? I feel like we have been barking up the wrong tree. I haven't been able to let go of my suspicion of Tully and I have decided it's time to actually vote him. He and Reed have led us to one innocent death after another, and that is rather unlikely with all the "logic" that has been used. Time to say good bye to the lofic and trust the gut. TULLY

Man, why didn't I save my kill? :tantrum:

I wasn't converted. I've said it before, poor bastards don't need to convert me. I'm a total sheep anyhow.

I'm voting Baratheon for now.

Edit: Considering that they're winning, I don't think they're very poor at all.

you know what? I feel like we have been barking up the wrong tree. I haven't been able to let go of my suspicion of Tully and I have decided it's time to actually vote him. He and Reed have led us to one innocent death after another, and that is rather unlikely with all the "logic" that has been used. Time to say good bye to the lofic and trust the gut. TULLY

That makes no sense. I've led you to one innocent death after another? Remember Greyjoy? Bolton? Both guilty. Yeah, Crakehall and Swann were wrong, but they were 2 people on a list with other alternatives. Now those alternatives look to be the top suspects.

Tully might be the night 5 convert, I'll give you that. But I don't see how he could be anything else. And it makes no sense to go after 1 of 3 suspects, when there are other lists that we have narrowed down so much. Its just poor, irresponsible gameplay.

I'm voting for Tyrell. After reading it again, I think the best case is on him. I want some pressure there.

Fuck it. I'll spare you the pointless debate:

I am guilty. Right now though I think you'll agree that it's most imperative that we go after the cult. I'm not cult, I'm an evil killer that kills.

:unsure: Okay then. remove vote

Liar.

Care to expand on that?

Hi I am here but I might have a longer break. I must cast a vote. We screwed once again killing innocents. I have a feeling we are being orchestrated by the cultists. I think I agree with Blackwood - it is pretty obvious that, in order to avoid the lynch, Tyrell lies through his teeth - he wants us to believe that he is a lesser evil when he is the major one. Such a sudden reveal, when he was in a relatively safe distance from lynching...why is he defending himself in such a way? Initially, I thought him too unimportant to be a cultist - my fault. I am deeply sorry I suspected Frey. I should have pressed Tyrell more the previous day. Damn it, I feel guilty.

I'm voting Baratheon for now.

Why him?

I doubt Tyrell will answer with anything but Manderly, but I have posts to back up my claim:

On night one, I went to bed before night ended. I had a joke provisional on Tully (since he had only RPed at that time and had no interactions to try and figure out), but left instructions in the assassin forum for my partners to change to whomever they wished. They unfortunately chose Reed (see my vote removal on Bolton when he claimed). I had a chance to change it, but in the end, decided not to.

On night two I targeted Martell. Main reason is he was on Reed’s list, but not on Tully’s (see my comments first thing day 3 about suspecting Martell and Tully together)

So Martell didn’t die and there were 2 options: Either he was BP or he was healed. Only way anyone would have healed a possible cultist would be if they were recruited by them. Then Bolton said he healed Reed night 2 when I asked him, but it didn’t sound sincere like his night one claim of healing Reed (plus, I knew Reed had been targeted n1).

This lead me to believe that Martell was the OC, so I killed him night 3, knowing he wouldn’t be healed again. When he turned up innocent I realized he had been the BP afterall. (and being BP would not have stopped him from being recruited)

Of course, I just followed Reed's suggestions for the rest of the game, going after his top suspects.

I haven’t even tried to hide that I was an Other. There is more than one comment I have made that hinted at it.

Tyrell, who did you target on night 2 and why?

If you must know we targeted Martell as we felt there was a good chance he was the night 1 convert. Manderly was not our kill. We targeted him again night 3 because of subtle the way he defended Bolton.

Night 1 we targeted Reed who I feel there is a good chance has been converted between then and now.

If you must know we targeted Martell as we felt there was a good chance he was the night 1 convert. Manderly was not our kill. We targeted him again night 3 because of subtle the way he defended Bolton.

Night 1 we targeted Reed who I feel there is a good chance has been converted between then and now.

do you have any posts to back this up?

Blackwood is a lying lier who lies.

and these are my unsubstantiated suspicions of Martell from day 3. I kept saying it was "gut" feeling, but it was the fact that I had targeted him and he didn't die:

If I had to pick my top suspect for the OC it would be Martell. I would love to lynch him instead of Bolton.

My evidence: Gut feelings. I also think Tully might be the convert. When Tully repeated Reed's list of kills for the Fm to pick from, he dropped Martell's name off the list.

I am convinced Reed is innocent (obviously)

I will try during lunch to gather a few quotes to see if I can support any of this.

Mostly, lying in bed and thinking it over. Then when I saw that Tully had left you off the possible kill list, it just kind of clicked for me.

I was bothered by how much both Reed and Tully had dogged Bolton, and then really surprised when Tully suddenly changed his vote...and not to Arryn who had 4 votes (but Reed had said he wouldn't lynch him and I think Tully needs to stay on Reed's good side) but to Lannister who had none at the time.

and as for my feelings: well they are my feelings on it...I would rather lynch based on facts, and there are facts for the Bolton case.

Also, am I the only person who finds Martell voting for me for expressing an unsubstantiated feeling that he was the OC as a bit of an over-reaction?

Nothing wrong with posting the lists again, especially as they should change a little with each new bit of information we get.

Convert:

Tier 1: Tully (gut), Bolton (case by Reed), Dayne (behavior yesterday--not posting when here)

Teir2: Arryn, Baratheon, Frey

OC:

Tier 1: Martell, Arryn

Tier 2: Stark, Swann, Tyrell, Westerling

Tier 3: Crakehall

Archived