Mafia Game 48- It's over

House Dondarrion

Okay, so that sucks about Baratheon.

Anyway, today we have no choice. We have to lynch one of the FM.

There are 6 players left. If we don't lynch a FM today, and they kill again tonight, then we'll be left with 4 players tomorrow - and 2 will be FM. They would vote to go to night, would kill somebody, and would win the game the next day (would have 2 out of 3 players).

So we have no choice. We have to get rid of a FM today.

Blackwood

I just want to clarify something about mods.

1) We don't need scenes.

2) Co-mods can give us the results just as easily as the head mods.

Unless the head mod has requested you wait for her, then please just keep the game moving. That's your real objective. I've already talked to Kat about this outside of the game - I can assure you that she doesn't want the 'honor' of posting the scenes or anything like that. She's fine with you moving the game along. That's why she asked you to help - because she's too busy to do it herself.

I really appreciate the help you guys have provided during this game. It's just, there have been a few times where you have seemed reluctant to end days/nights. Please don't be. That is your 'job', now that you are co-mods.

I am only relcutant to end nights If I feel the it could be metagamed or I have not all PM's in.

Sometimes you have had to wait cos I had to do some work first. I was not arround when you lynched today.

Okay, so that sucks about Baratheon.

Anyway, today we have no choice. We have to lynch one of the FM.

There are 6 players left. If we don't lynch a FM today, and they kill again tonight, then we'll be left with 4 players tomorrow - and 2 will be FM. They would vote to go to night, would kill somebody, and would win the game the next day (would have 2 out of 3 players).

So we have no choice. We have to get rid of a FM today.

Blackwood

Oh, right. My duty. As he admitted it himself...

Blackwood

I don't want to die. we still need to kill another cultist. :cry:

tully

We can beat the cult, if your team would cooperate and actually kill one of them tonight.

But we can't beat the FM unless we kill you today. Sorry, but it's necessary.

now we need arryn or tully to vote. rawr.

theyre gonna get another cultist now, of course...

i dont think team innocent can win, actually. the way we look at it now, there are 2 fm, 2 cult, 2 innocent... well need some luck here.

We can beat the cult, if your team would cooperate and actually kill one of them tonight.

But we can't beat the FM unless we kill you today. Sorry, but it's necessary.

I did agree to your plan. and I swear, I kept killing people off of your lists. i really did. Sorry I picked the wrong ones.

now we need arryn or tully to vote. rawr.

theyre gonna get another cultist now, of course...

i dont think team innocent can win, actually. the way we look at it now, there are 2 fm, 2 cult, 2 innocent... well need some luck here.

No, we can win. Its not over yet. If the FM kill a cult member tonight, then we have a chance. If they fail, then yeah...we lose.

No, we can win. Its not over yet. If the FM kill a cult member tonight, then we have a chance. If they fail, then yeah...we lose.

if the fm kill a cult, its 1 innocent, 1 fm, 2 cult. its recruit night, remember?

the cult will have to try to recruit the last fm.

they can't. FM die in the attempt

duh...?

thatd bring it to innocent x2, and cult x1. victory for innocents.

thats the only way we win, tho

eta: the other scenarios are that the fm kills a cult, and we have 2 cult, 1 fm, 1 innocent, or the fms kill and innocent, and the cult wins (three cult, 1 fm).

this is all on the assumption that every recruit has been successful.

duh...?

thatd bring it to innocent x2, and cult x1. victory for innocents.

thats the only way we win, tho

Fuck. You are right. That is the only way at this point.

Fucking 3 faction games.

The FM had to kill a cult member last night and tonight for us to have a real shot.

fms, im going to bet that arryn and tully are your best bets for cult kills... i cant guarantee reed, but... eh, i dont get the same vibes from him as from those two.

of course, one of those might be an fm, so kill the other.

fms, im going to bet that arryn and tully are your best bets for cult kills... i cant guarantee reed, but... eh, i dont get the same vibes from him as from those two.

of course, one of those might be an fm, so kill the other.

I sent in my kill, but I don't think it counts, as I will be dead when night comes along :(

Archived