Mafia Game 48- It's over

House Dondarrion

Just returned from work, and my cold isn't becoming any better, so forgive me if I won't be posting that much. Tomorrow I have to work again in the early morning, and all I want now is a hot bath.

I almost hoped that Tyrell would be innocent, so that the game would finally end. Now it looks like I have to suffer it a bit longer. I am disappointed that Baratheon was innocent, so much for my Baratheon/Reed paranoia scenario.

I'm still not sure how we can win the game, or if we can win it at all. Lynching Blackwood is the only choice for us innocents, unfortunatly. As for tonights kill, I'm not sure what to do. Honestly, I am not very happy over the pace of the game - it's hard for me to be up to date with who is hot and who is not.

Blackwood, it has been nice to meet you. :cheers:

It is day 7.

6 players remain: Arryn, Blackwood, Dayne, Reed, Stark, Tully.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

4 votes for Blackwood (Reed, Stark, Dayne, Tully)

1 vote for Tully (Blackwood)

1 players have not voted: Arryn.

Blackwood, Lany Has been Lynched. She was an Other

It is Night

If you have not allready done so please send in your PM's

Okay, lets end this.

Dayne, you have a choice. You can either win the game or you can lose the game. Its up to you.

If you want to win the game (and honestly, who wouldn't want to win?), then you'll go ahead and join our awesome Cult of Wonderfulness. I promise, we're nice over here. And we have cake.

If you want to lose, then you'll choose to not join us, and the FM will kill you. As you can see from all the other people they've killed....that can be quite unpleasant. I don't recommend it.

So yeah. I'm a member of the cult. I have been since Night 3. Here's a short history of our faction.

Tyrell --> Bolton --> Reed --> Tully --> Arryn --> Dayne?

Guess who isn't on that list. Stark. I'm very confident that he's the last FM. Let's be done with him, and the rest of us can bring home the victory. Stark

Anyway, here are the 2 ways this can end.

Dayne joins Cult

Day 8 - Lynch Stark

Night 8 - no death or conversion

Day 9 - vote to go to night

Night 9 - convert Dayne

Conclusion --> Reed, Arryn, and Dayne win

For some unknown reason, Dayne chooses to die and let FM win

Day 8 - stalemate, and we go to night

Night 8 - Stark kills Reed

Day 9 - Dayne and Stark lynch Arryn

Night 9 - Stark kills Dayne

Conclusion --> FM win

Hopefully, you'll agree that your best option is to join the cult. :) Personally, I would consider it a joint Cult/innocent victory, since I spent half the game as an innocent, and you and Arryn were both innocent up until 20 minutes ago.

Archived