Mafia Game 48- It's over

House Dondarrion

Not really. I think Crakehall, Frey, and Stark were the least risky conversion choices. I could maybe see Blackwood or Arryn as well, but I think the other 3 are more likely.

To be honest, I personally would have converted Frey. The reason I'm voting for Crakehall is because he also could be the OC, and combined, I think the 2 things do make him have a higher chance of being guilty in this particular case (which is different from the Bolton v. OC/FM suspects situation, where I felt Bolton was more likely to be evil than any of the OC/FM suspects).

The problem with both Frey and Crakehall is that they have shown to be insightful players. For me Blackwood is just between Crakehall and Frey on the one side, and Stark, Swann and Tyrell on the other side.

Why are we ignoring Westerling with his absurd under the radar behavior and blatant contradiction in his posts that I pointed out?

You have a point here. I always tend to forget him in my calculations (see my post above). I don't think he was a likely conversion, to be honest, but he might be the OC, if Bolton wasn't the OC.

Reed, if Bolton was the OC, who do you think did he recruit?

I'm willing to go for Crakehall, Stark or Blackwood today.

I don't know how to defend against being a convert subject. I just don't want us to mess up today because between the lynch and night kill, if we don't get a cult, we are looking at another convert ... again.

So if people are considering me today, who is your second choice (who you'd like to see as night kill). I know we can't know what the killers are thinking, but they've been cooperative so far, so maybe they will play along some more.

My preference is Crakehall and Stark, perhaps Stark a bit more, but it's kind of close. Blackwood has been in the back of my mind all game as well, and I - well, I still don't know exactly how I feel about him. I go back and forth.

You have a point here. I always tend to forget him in my calculations (see my post above). I don't think he was a likely conversion, to be honest, but he might be the OC, if Bolton wasn't the OC.

Reed, if Bolton was the OC, who do you think did he recruit?

To be honest, he might be a likely conversion because he is never really mentioned as FM and mobs for him never really get formed. That contradiction is pretty glaring. I mean, if we don't have much time left then I'm ok with Crakehall for today but something for the FM to think about tonight.

What about Westerling Frey? My point was made here.

eta- We have 1 hour and 24 minutes. If we don't lynch somebody we all fail at mafia.

I've been tempted to vote him for a while. :mad:

The same reasons I gave for Stark being a good convert (i.e. main goal to stay alive and hide rather than lead the game) would apply to Westerling. He's a bit higher chance to be a FM because of his vote and behavior on the greyjoy mob.

I think that if we turned around and began hunting FM, people like Tyrell and Swann would be higher on the list, so Westerling wouldn't be under fire right away.

eh, I feel like right now it would be a total shot from the hip. Then again - getting rid of the unhelpful people is not without merit. I said it before and I'll say it again, my experience with a cult game is that the finder's list of unhelpful people were evil, evil, evil.

I might swing Westerling, but I'd prefer Stark, then Crake.

Why are we ignoring Westerling with his absurd under the radar behavior and blatant contradiction in his posts that I pointed out?

I agree about the contradiction. That's what got me to move him up to my tier 1 OC list.

Well, I'm at work, only able to hop on for a moment. I cannot reveal FM Tully, sorry. I am and always have been an RI. I expect to die today anyway, but the only thing I can say is think of the outcomes based on who you lynch.

If you lynch me, and I come up cult, which I won't, you can clear Reed, and that is all. If you lynch Frey, and he comes up cult, which I can't promise, but he's my most likely suspect, you can *gasp* clear me, and numerous other people who have pushed him. The only person whose position on Frey has changed, btw, is Baratheon.

That's about my last ditch defense.

Frey

I agree about the contradiction. That's what got me to move him up to my tier 1 OC list.

I know you agreed, it just seemed like nobody else commented their agreement or disagreement. Easier for his potential master/converts to just ignore a point about a player nobody took seriously than to actually comment on its merit. :/

We are down to 1 hour and 10 minutes.

OK, I went back and re-read your post (answered first off memory) and yes, the vote is muy, muy suspicioso. I don't know if West is thinking that no one will really read or remember what he's said since he's so low flying or it will get lost in the crush of posts, or just isn't thinking.

He's been moved up to first tier. In fact, I think I would like to vote him if we could get enough support. Stark second, Crake 3rd.

Arrrgh! I really just want to vote Westerling. My gut is saying go go go! But my head is questioning it.

Arrrgh! I really just want to vote Westerling. My gut is saying go go go! But my head is questioning it.

How many people are willing to vote Westerling?

Wish we could get a vote count about now. We have 5 million mods. How is it that none of them are around?

The only person whose position on Frey has changed, btw, is Baratheon.

Que? My position hadn't changed for several days as I thought he was a pretty solid convert and maybe an OC (though it was all weakened slightly by being a possible FM). Bolton coming up cult made him less likely to have been converted N1 because I believe Bolton was the convert. Today, I am not sure he was converted because he seems like the most obvious, strongest convert that was not in danger of an NK. The change in my position on him has been with respect to the new facts we've discovered.

I know you agreed, it just seemed like nobody else commented their agreement or disagreement. Easier for his potential master/converts to just ignore a point about a player nobody took seriously than to actually comment on its merit. :/

We are down to 1 hour and 10 minutes.

Just went back and found/read it. That's actually a case I can agree with, since it is based on behavior. My vote on Frey was trying to outguess the OC, since I know I wasn't converted.

I will vote Westerling if I have to.

It is day 4.

12 players remain: Arryn, Baratheon, Blackwood, Crakehall, Dayne, Frey, Reed, Stark, Swann, Tully, Tyrell, Westerling.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

5 votes for Crakehall (Reed, Blackwood, Swann, Baratheon, Dayne)

2 votes for Tyrell (Westerling, Stark)

2 votes for Frey (Arryn, Crakehall)

1 vote for Blackwood (Tully)

1 vote for Swann (Tyrell)

3 players have not voted: Frey

About 1 hour left

-Baramod

.. Frey have you voted?

I'd vote Westerling if necessary

It is day 4.

12 players remain: Arryn, Baratheon, Blackwood, Crakehall, Dayne, Frey, Reed, Stark, Swann, Tully, Tyrell, Westerling.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

5 votes for Crakehall (Reed, Blackwood, Swann, Baratheon, Dayne)

2 votes for Tyrell (Westerling, Stark)

2 votes for Frey (Arryn, Crackehall)

1 vote for Blackwood (Tully)

1 vote for Swann (Tyrell)

1 players have not voted: Frey, .

The only person whose position on Frey has changed, btw, is Baratheon.

oooh, I don't like this. In his defense he throws doubt onto two others. To me this reads as 'Baratheon is shifting his attention away from his partner Frey' So that would assume that Bolton converted Baratheon (or vice-versa) and they continued in their strategy to go for a strong likely convert.

I don't know what Crake's thoughts on Bara are, but I thought he viewed him generally good. It's such a subtle dig.

Que? My position hadn't changed for several days as I thought he was a pretty solid convert and maybe an OC (though it was all weakened slightly by being a possible FM). Bolton coming up cult made him less likely to have been converted N1 because I believe Bolton was the convert. Today, I am not sure he was converted because he seems like the most obvious, strongest convert that was not in danger of an NK.

So he was strong, not in danger of a NK, and wouldn't be converted because he was too obviously a good choice?

The change in my position on him has been with respect to the new facts we've discovered.

Which conflicts with the conclusion that at least I have come to concerning those facts.

Regardlessly, I don't see why you would take issue with me pointing out your position on him has changed. That would only be bad if he comes up guilty.

Archived