Mafia Game 48- It's over

House Dondarrion

How many people are willing to vote Westerling?

Wish we could get a vote count about now. We have 5 million mods. How is it that none of them are around?

I prefer a Frey lynch. I will finish a Crakehall, though I'd rather not. I have no real read on the others. I'm inclined to think Tyrell's innocent, but Stark/Swann/Blackwood are lynches I'd be willing to compromise on. Everyone else is firmly PI in my mind.

ETA: For ease of reading (with added Westerling!):

1) Frey

2) Stark, Swann, Blackwood, Westerling

3) Crakehall, Tyrell

I prefer a Frey lynch. I will finish a Crakehall, though I'd rather not. I have no real read on the others. I'm inclined to think Tyrell's innocent, but Stark/Swann/Blackwood are lynches I'd be willing to compromise on. Everyone else is firmly PI in my mind.

Even West?

I will only be here for 12 more minutes, by the way.

oooh, I don't like this. In his defense he throws doubt onto two others. To me this reads as 'Baratheon is shifting his attention away from his partner Frey' So that would assume that Bolton converted Baratheon (or vice-versa) and they continued in their strategy to go for a strong likely convert.

I don't know what Crake's thoughts on Bara are, but I thought he viewed him generally good. It's such a subtle dig.

I'm not throwing any doubt, and I have generally viewed Bara as good. I'm pointing out things that I have noticed, since it is obvious I'm close to death, and some of the information I have may be useful when you see my CF result.

Do with it what you like, as I said, it's only damaging evidence if you were to come up guilty.

Which conflicts with the conclusion that at least I have come to concerning those facts.

Regardlessly, I don't see why you would take issue with me pointing out your position on him has changed. That would only be bad if he comes up guilty.

The obvious choice is probably not a good choice for the OC at this point IMO. Day 1 it made sense because there were 5+ possibilities, today it was much more clear who would be the strongest choice.

Don't try and play it that you weren't trying to stir up shit. Nobody throws out 'so and so changed their position' without the implied suggestion that they are guilty. eta- OK fine Crake.

I'd vote:

1) Crakehall/Westerling

2) Blackwood/Swann

3) Frey/Tyrell

If we switch from Crakehall, it needs to be someone that is here right now so we can either get an FM claim or not. Except for Westerling because we'd never get it from them.

etaa- I need to run out for about 20-30 minutes, I'll speed so I can get back in case people decide to change but it doesn't look like it.

The obvious choice is probably not a good choice for the OC at this point IMO. Day 1 it made sense because there were 5+ possibilities, today it was much more clear who would be the strongest choice.

Don't try and play it that you weren't trying to stir up shit. Nobody throws out 'so and so changed their position' without the implied suggestion that they are guilty. eta- OK fine Crake.

I'd vote:

1) Crakehall/Westerling

2) Blackwood/Swann

3) Frey/Tyrell

If we switch from Crakehall, it needs to be someone that is here right now so we can either get an FM claim or not. Except for Westerling because we'd never get it from them.

I was implying that if Frey came up guilty, you should be looked at. It's not saying "vote Baratheon, I think he is evil."

FFS someone just finish me off so you all can feel embarrassed. :)

That makes absolutely no sense to me. I think they are OC or FM if guilty. Not the convert.

I suppose they could be pulling a Red Sun, but my original opinion was they are too uninvolved in the game to be evil. The fact that they've been virtually ignored until now is why I suspect they may have been converted n3.

It is day 4.

12 players remain: Arryn, Baratheon, Blackwood, Crakehall, Dayne, Frey, Reed, Stark, Swann, Tully, Tyrell, Westerling.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

7 votes for Crakehall (Reed, Blackwood, Swann, Baratheon, Dayne, Tully, Frey )

2 votes for Tyrell (Westerling, Stark)

2 vote for Frey (Arryn, Crakehall)

1 vote for Westerling (Tyrell)

0 players have not voted: , , , .

Looks like your real mods are not here so you got me.

House Crakehall, Filter was Lynched. He was a Survivor (cept now he's dead)

Please send in your PM's

and No I don't have a scene, sorry.

Archived