Mafia Game 48- It's over

House Dondarrion

You're a total sheep and you are randomly voting for me? :rolleyes:

Reed, that was my thinking as well re: Blackwood and Stark. That is why I looked back to see that Stark had actually posted twice in the morning EST. Why would Blackwood tell me he only posted in the afternoon so pressure wasn't worth it when Stark had clearly posted in the morning.

I'd be willing to vote Tyrell, however I feel a bit like we should leave him to the FM so that we are 1000% sure about him being cult and work to lynch someone else. Or is Tyrell already dead?

btw- Stark, Blackwood teasing me into making a real case? Bullshit man.

tyrell is dead.

I'd be willing to vote Tyrell, however I feel a bit like we should leave him to the FM so that we are 1000% sure about him being cult and work to lynch someone else. Or is Tyrell already dead?

btw- Stark, Blackwood teasing me into making a real case? Bullshit man.

Nice to see Reed is not the only one here who likes dictating others what to do and who to vote for. Bullshit? You meant your posts of course? :agree:

In no post was I cheeky enough to write "blah, blah, blah", my good ser. I am pleased to see you so sure of everything. :)

The only possibilities for the other FM are you or Dayne, IMO. And I see Blackwood defending you yesterday. I see you being certain that Tyrell was lying. The evidence is pretty strong against you.

The only possibilities for the other FM are you or Dayne, IMO. And I see Blackwood defending you yesterday. I see you being certain that Tyrell was lying. The evidence is pretty strong against you.

For you, just for you. In fact, your evidence is circumstantial. Have a very nice day. :)

Fair enough. Well the FM should probably make a kill from the list of evils I put up. You know who you are, so just don't kill yourselves. Well, I mean you can if you want (Blackwood and Stark ;)).

The amount of your knowledge is really astounding. :smoking:

as much as i dont like following reed, i dislike tyrell voting for him out of retaliation...

It is day 6.

8 players remain: Arryn, Baratheon, Blackwood, Dayne, Reed, Stark, Tully, Tyrell.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or 4 to go to night.

5 votes for Tyrell (Tully, Blackwood, Stark, Reed, Dayne)

1 vote for Baratheon (Arryn)

1 vote for Blackwood (Tyrell)

1 vote for Stark (Baratheon)

After much arguing over who is the biggest evil. Each one of you wanting to take that role.

Eventually you decide Tyrell is the Evilist Evil who Evils.

Tyrell, Halo is Lynched he was a Dharma Cultist.

Night started about 45 mins ago therefore you have 9hrs and 15 mins to send in your PMs

I just want to clarify something about mods.

1) We don't need scenes.

2) Co-mods can give us the results just as easily as the head mods.

Unless the head mod has requested you wait for her, then please just keep the game moving. That's your real objective. I've already talked to Kat about this outside of the game - I can assure you that she doesn't want the 'honor' of posting the scenes or anything like that. She's fine with you moving the game along. That's why she asked you to help - because she's too busy to do it herself.

I really appreciate the help you guys have provided during this game. It's just, there have been a few times where you have seemed reluctant to end days/nights. Please don't be. That is your 'job', now that you are co-mods.

You wake up to find another dead Body

SPOILER:
House Baratheon Weekapaug a Now dead Survivor has a hugh knife stuck in his chest

Sorry but I do not have the power to spoil people.

And sorry for the delay, But I am also busy

It is day 7.

6 players remain: Arryn, Blackwood, Dayne, Reed, Stark, Tully.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

6 players have not voted: Arryn, Blackwood, Dayne, Reed, Stark, Tully.

I just want to clarify something about mods.

1) We don't need scenes.

2) Co-mods can give us the results just as easily as the head mods.

Unless the head mod has requested you wait for her, then please just keep the game moving. That's your real objective. I've already talked to Kat about this outside of the game - I can assure you that she doesn't want the 'honor' of posting the scenes or anything like that. She's fine with you moving the game along. That's why she asked you to help - because she's too busy to do it herself.

I really appreciate the help you guys have provided during this game. It's just, there have been a few times where you have seemed reluctant to end days/nights. Please don't be. That is your 'job', now that you are co-mods.

I vote for Reed as the future games mod. He is the best. Reed, be so kind and mod just one game. Please, pretty please. :cheers:

Archived