BWB Burns Night

needle

Ok, so who is up for it? hard to know who wanted to go to which party in the last thread...

Sat 28th January, Edinburgh

Dancing and Drinking eating haggis and reciting Poems and making silly speeches and all sorts of other drunken shenanigans..

So far, I think the following expressed interest

Mormont

chal and Beerbitch

sophelia

Branthe Builder

Zak and Mrs Zak

Ser V (and Lady V?)

GoN and Daj

Barry

Sean

Zollo

morair sneachd

Needle

Tenalpia

John

Pod

Flippa?

I'm definitively interested. Provided you'll let me come after you got to know me on Christmas ;)

I hope it isn'it compulsory to learn the haggis - poem before, though, for I'm quite sure that I cannot pronounce it correctly at all.

"Far fa' yor honest sonsie face,

Great chieftain o' the puddin'-race!"

etc.

:D

In summary: yes, morair sneachd is coming, if morair sneachd may come:)

Chal, depending on the total numbers, we'll probably be able to put you up. I'm sure if everyone just piles in there'll be room somewhere. You'll have to put up with our rather small shower and toilet though. God knows how Sean will get in?

Daj's mom makes a mean haggis ;)

Yeah, this will rock. Whether held in Glagow or Edinburgh, people are stilll welcome to crash at Casa Daj.

And Chal, you always have a bed when I am around ;)

Chal, depending on the total numbers, we'll probably be able to put you up. I'm sure if everyone just piles in there'll be room somewhere. You'll have to put up with our rather small shower and toilet though. God knows how Sean will get in?

Vaseline and lots of it! ;)

Archived