BWB Burns Night

needle

Are you saying I couldn't organise a pissup in a brewery, Pod? ;)

ETA: apparently I can't. :P The brewery is only free on the Friday, 27th.

Though I could always go to both nights, ISTR most of you could only make the Saturday. :(

I think that Saturday is still the main night Mormie but a few people will be around on Friday for whatever goodness may be occuring, GoN mentioned another stab at the board game/RPG. :unsure:

Nice to have you coming back to us Fee :)

I'll be around Friday as well, but only in the late evening as my plane arrives in Glasgow Prestwick at 6 pm. But I doubt I could make Edinburgh (? -> I have no idea how long it takes a train to go there).

I might make friday now.

(I offficially move to the uk around the 18th, found a flat and everything! woohoo!)

That's excellent. Where are you moving to, and when can we arrange a visit?

N

Morair, the train to edinburgh takes about 45 minutes. :) Its doable but I still like the idea of looking at either the rpg or the board game for real. And drinking. always with the drinking :P

If Friday = Glasgow would be fine with everybody, that'd be lovely :) And I'm fairly sure that I couldn't handle two nights of both drinking and dancing (although I have more practice of dancing, so the drinking will prove to be more of a challenge ;) )

And I may announce that I at least READ the board game rules, so trying to figure out how playing works should be fun..

Archived