Kay and GD in LA!

[quote name='Kay Fury' post='1268791' date='Mar 12 2008, 11.54']Okay LA bwbers, Goddess Dictator and Kay Fury are hitting Los Angeles April 10-13, and we expect a party.[/quote]
I trust you've put "Ahnold" on notice. There's the National Guard to mobilize and other minor precautions that need be attended to.

[quote name='Quoth' post='1278337' date='Mar 18 2008, 10.45']I trust you've put "Ahnold" on notice. There's the National Guard to mobilize and other minor precautions that need be attended to.[/quote]

well i think it's more fun not to warn them. i mean. dont you?

[quote name='Déesse-Dictateur Brut Sauv' post='1278424' date='Mar 18 2008, 13.26']well i think it's more fun not to warn them. i mean. dont you?[/quote]
Good Lord, woman! Cali has recently survived mudslides, raging wildfires and several seasons of Ryan Seacrest. Have some humanity...

[quote name='Champagnh O'Toole' post='1278757' date='Mar 18 2008, 17.18']It's a little bit far................[/quote]

oh come on, we are going to see drag shows and wear big boots and fuck shit up.

[quote name='Déesse-Dictateur Brut Sauv' post='1278323' date='Mar 18 2008, 09.42']yeah it's a for sure now. Im buying the tickets! And bronn. come down for once! its not that far! We're giving notice! DRIVE DOWN![/quote]

I am so there......

[quote name='Kay Fury' post='1278773' date='Mar 18 2008, 18.27']oh come on, we are going to see drag shows and wear big boots and fuck shit up.[/quote]
You didn't tell me about the drag shows. That really hurts, you know.

[quote name='Kay Fury' post='1278773' date='Mar 18 2008, 22.27']oh come on, we are going to see drag shows and wear big boots and fuck shit up.[/quote]
Watching the Eurovision at home will be cheaper ;)

It [i]really[/i] is far.

[quote name='Kay Fury' post='1278773' date='Mar 18 2008, 14.27']oh come on, we are going to see drag shows and wear big boots and fuck shit up.[/quote]

You know, you guys are [i]seriously[/i] tempting me.

And Goddess Dictator, I owe you thanks for NHAW. It turned my life around. :D

[quote name='Kay Fury' post='1280619' date='Mar 19 2008, 14.27']come on up, Teri, it's going to be fun[/quote]

Up? Don't you mean down?

I am really thinking about it. Send me the details.

Archived