AGOT Mafia XLIX - The Foundation of the Kingsguard

House Targaryen

[i]Mod information:

For some unknown reason the Smallwood password is working again, 2 minutes after Pipermod decided to add Stokeworth. :unsure: House Stokeworth is now your dinner and House Smallwood is into the game again.[/i]

Baaaah!!!!!!!!

I was going to say that it's bad form to post after you've been modkilled, but I see that you have been raised from the dead now.

So, uh, I guess I shouldn't vote for Stokeworth now.

Shit, now Stokeworth has managed to survive the wildfire. I can't compete with that.

It's time to get logical.

I've italicized the ones who I think are innocent and underlined the ones who I think are FM.

Bar Emmon, Connington, Corbray, Erenford, [u]Fell[/u], [u]Florent[/u], Grandison, Hayford, [u]Mallister[/u], [u]Merryweather[/u], Plumm, Pommingham, [i]Smallwood[/i], Tollett, Wythers.

[quote name='House Smallwood' post='1296523' date='Apr 1 2008, 16.43']It's time to get logical.

I've italicized the ones who I think are innocent and underlined the ones who I think are FM.

Bar Emmon, Connington, Corbray, Erenford, [u]Fell[/u], [u]Florent[/u], Grandison, Hayford, [u]Mallister[/u], [u]Merryweather[/u], Plumm, Pommingham, [i]Smallwood[/i], Tollett, Wythers.[/quote]

I get the italics (as far as your reasoning) but enlighten us as to the underlined.

Apparently Plumm is one with the Woody. We're like this, man. :grouphug: I was going to vote for him for being a fruit, and Merryweather for being a fairy, but I'll spare Plumm for now and vote [b]Merryweather[/b] for my 100% [i]rock hard[/i] :leer: reasoning.

Also, the early interaction between Connington and Merryweather could be interpreted like this:

Merryweather: MONKEY!
Connington: Alright, man, you're innocent.
Merryweather: Oh shit, is my symp really going to be that obvious?

Of course, that may be a stretch, but Merry's wide-eyed smiley leaves much room for interpretation.

[quote name='House Merryweather' post='1296547' date='Apr 1 2008, 17.01']Not random, there is a sooper-sekret message in his post!!![/quote]

[b]F[/b]ell [b]M[/b]allister = FM

[b]F[/b]lorent [b]M[/b]erryweather = FM

[b][i]S[/i][/b]mallwood = Symp?

Archived