AGOT Mafia XLIX - The Foundation of the Kingsguard

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Connington' post='1296391' date='Apr 1 2008, 15.02']The first post of a FM wouldn't be monkey. It'd be something more substantial. Therefore, he's not a FM. Simple deduction.[/quote]

This one's a logic machine. He's not human. I am in awe of your intellect, Ser.

[quote name='House Wythers' post='1296390' date='Apr 1 2008, 12.02']Is there really a "House Toilet"? What an unfortunate family name. Can't wait to see what their crest is.[/quote]

House Toilet is clogged, somebody call the Plumminghammer!

[quote name='House Wythers' post='1296390' date='Apr 1 2008, 15.02']Is there really a "House Toilet"? What an unfortunate family name. Can't wait to see what their crest is.[/quote]

It's "TOLLETT" you fool. The toilet won't be invented until.... uh.... well, not for awhile.

What's with the diresquirrel sigil?

[quote name='House Wythers' post='1296390' date='Apr 1 2008, 15.02']Is there really a "House Toilet"? What an unfortunate family name. Can't wait to see what their crest is.[/quote]

I am sure it is better than a squirrell. I hear squirrells are a bad thing in these parts ;)

[quote name='House Fell' post='1296403' date='Apr 1 2008, 15.08']I am sure it is better than a squirrell. I hear squirrells are a bad thing in these parts ;)[/quote]

Have you seen these squirrels? Imagine the nuts...

[quote name='House Connington' post='1296413' date='Apr 1 2008, 15.12'][b]Wythers[/b] is a FM. He is sucking up to the person I claimed isn't a FM. This is far too easy.[/quote]

Sheer genius! I salute you again, Ser. :cheers:

King Aegon and his sisters enter the hall. Aegon looks around and points at Smallwood.

"You are......" he says, then he frowns and looks at his sisters.

"Modkilled, brother, it's called modkilled."

"You are modkilled!" Aegon shouts. "Go home, boy!"

As a shocked Smallwood leaves the hall, and a new knight enters.

"This is Ser Stokeworth, He replaces poor Ser Smallwood!" Aegon announces

"Baaaaah", someone thinks.

[i]Mod information:

For some unknown reason the password of House Smallwood did not work. The player thus got a new alt: good old Stokeworth![/i]

[quote name='House Wythers' post='1296449' date='Apr 1 2008, 20.36']Why do I think Smallwood must be compensating for something?[/quote]

My name is compensating for the fact that my house was named by the gods. My....majesty....is only small by divine standards.

I mean, when I get a hard-on, it's like having a 2x4 in my pants. Forget the Plumminghammer; I think you'll need a carpinter to handle this baby. :leer:

[quote name='House Targaryen' post='1296489' date='Apr 1 2008, 21.10']King Aegon and his sisters enter the hall. Aegon looks around and points at Smallwood.

"You are......" he says, then he frowns and looks at his sisters.

"Modkilled, brother, it's called modkilled."

"You are modkilled!" Aegon shouts. "Go home, boy!"

As a shocked Smallwood leaves the hall, and a new knight enters.

"This is Ser Stokeworth, He replaces poor Ser Smallwood!" Aegon announces

"Baaaaah", someone thinks.

[i]Mod information:

For some unknown reason the password of House Smallwood did not work. The player thus got a new alt: good old Stokeworth![/i][/quote]

whhhaaaaaaaaaaat?? :smileysex:

[quote name='House Smallwood' post='1296496' date='Apr 1 2008, 16.15']whhhaaaaaaaaaaat?? :smileysex:[/quote]

:stunned:

Ok, Stokey, looks like Smallwood is in again.

:leaving:

"Aha...that was all a charade! Welcome in Smallwood!" Aegon bellowed as he poured wildfire on Ser Stokeworth.

[i]Poor Steve Stokeworth, he never did anything wrong...[/i]

Archived