AGOT Mafia XLIX - The Foundation of the Kingsguard

House Targaryen

It is the end of day 5.

7 players remain: Bar Emmon, Corbray, Fell, Florent, Mallister, Smallwood, Wythers.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

4 votes for Bar Emmon (Wythers, Florent, Smallwood, Mallister)
1 vote for Wythers (Corbray)
1 vote for Florent (Fell)

1 players have not voted: Bar Emmon.

House Bar Emmon (Very Small Monster) has been sent home.

[b]IT IS NIGHT. PLEASE SEND IN YOUR PMs. [/b]

It's very convenient timing, isn't it?

I'm beginning to think maybe Fell might be innocent after all. See, this is what happens when you randomly pick some suspects on night 1 and sort of...pester them throughout the game. Every time I go back and read his posts, though, I feel like he could still be guilty, so don't hold me on that, since I'm obviously indecisive.

[quote name='House Wythers' post='1305317' date='Apr 8 2008, 03.56']Mallister, Corbray and Fell - What do you think of Florent's reveal?[/quote]It sounded somewhat doubtful. Generally, bulletproofs do try to afflict a night kill, but I fail to see any Florent's efforts in this direction.

Timing of the reveal makes me suspect Florent even more. It seems very convenient for a FM to wait to reveal some time, just so he can consult with his partner. We also have no use of his role now, even if he's telling the truth. I'll re-read Florent now, because given his recent posts, I'd have preffered his lynch over BE's yesterday, and I'm kinda surprised that BE was lynched after such Florent's behaviour. I'll try to comment my impressions on him, but my computer time is limited.

That didn't take long. :P

Basically, Florent seems not commited enough, even if innocent. I still wasn't sure if that's enough for suspecting him and lynching him, since we are at the point where we can't afford lynching someone for not participating. However, I can now say that I would full-heartedly support Florent lynch. He never said that he trusted anyone, made noone his prime suspect, and agreed with pretty much every suspicion brought up by other players. Another thing is that all of his posts seem totally FAKE, if you get my reasoning. If BE was innocent, Florent is almost certainly evil.

I'll try to pull a Fell re-read tonight. Wythers looks better. Not sure if I could make that re-read, due to length. :P I'm still keeping an eye on him.

[quote name='House Wythers' post='1305317' date='Apr 7 2008, 22.56']Mallister, Corbray and Fell - What do you think of Florent's reveal?[/quote]

I find it very doubtful. We had a CF and I'd bet money on a martyr, but any more than than that and the balance would be off.

A new day dawns. All are happy to be still there.

SPOILER: All, but.....
Smallwood (Kat), who has been sent home to count rocks.

It is day 6.

5 players remain: Corbray, Fell, Florent, Mallister, Wythers.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

5 players have not voted: Corbray, Fell, Florent, Mallister, Wythers.

Bye Kat.

[quote name='House Fell' post='1305651' date='Apr 8 2008, 12.24']We had a CF and I'd bet money on a martyr, but any more than than that and the balance would be off.[/quote]I have to disappont you. :)

I am the observer. I spent my investigation on day 3 and planned to reveal on day 4, but this appeared pointless, since I investigated Pommingham, evidently not a killer after his reveal. So I stayed quiet about that, but Florent's claim forces me to talk.

I hope nobody will vote until some discussion. Evidently, we don't have three baddies alive, but two is still very probable.

[quote name='House Mallister' post='1305514' date='Apr 8 2008, 02.48']It sounded somewhat doubtful. Generally, bulletproofs do try to afflict a night kill, but I fail to see any Florent's efforts in this direction.[/quote]

I agree. After his reveal I went back to look for the same thing. My only hesitance is that he comes off as a total n00b who's just not putting any effort into the game.

[quote name='House Corbray' post='1305575' date='Apr 8 2008, 05.10']Timing of the reveal makes me suspect Florent even more. It seems very convenient for a FM to wait to reveal some time, just so he can consult with his partner. We also have no use of his role now, even if he's telling the truth.[/quote]

I agree. That was my first thought too. It's like he scanned the available roles saw the least useful and least need to prove.

[quote name='House Corbray' post='1305581' date='Apr 8 2008, 05.23']Basically, Florent seems not commited enough, even if innocent. I still wasn't sure if that's enough for suspecting him and lynching him, since we are at the point where we can't afford lynching someone for not participating. However, I can now say that I would full-heartedly support Florent lynch. He never said that he trusted anyone, made noone his prime suspect, and agreed with pretty much every suspicion brought up by other players. Another thing is that all of his posts seem totally FAKE, if you get my reasoning. If BE was innocent, Florent is almost certainly evil.[/quote]

Again my hesitance on Florent is that on a re-read he may just be a clueless n00b who's putting no time into the game is being a sheep. He's just kind of shooting in all directions now with questioning Fell and what I thought were some good points against Corbray. I hate that he has 20 posts and 15 of them end with :P or :lol: or :blush: The edited post that actual made a "case" against Corbray seems out of character, as if it's being given to him by a partner.

I agree we have no room for a mislynch, so let's take our time today.

[quote]Wythers looks better. Not sure if I could make that re-read, due to length. :P I'm still keeping an eye on him.[/quote]

Many like to keep an eye on my length. :leer:

Just an FYI, work will keep me away most of the day today. I'll try to check back during lunch but it's probably going to 8 or so hours before I have time again.

[quote name='House Corbray' post='1305688' date='Apr 8 2008, 13.22']Mallister, did you send in your investigation before or after Pommingham revealed?[/quote]Before, of course. I sent it on late day 3, after the lynch train had formed, got result at the beginning of day 4 and found that Pom claimed already. I felt very foolish.
My choices were Tollett, Pom and Corbray, but Tollett was likely night kill and Corbray's result just seemed less interesting.
Alas, I paid little attention to Fell and Florent at the time. Otherwise, we could win already. :(

[quote name='House Wythers' post='1305708' date='Apr 8 2008, 13.47']Again my hesitance on Florent is that on a re-read he may just be a clueless n00b who's putting no time into the game is being a sheep.[/quote]Even complete noob is able to write relatively long post explaining how they tried to play their role. That's what I await from Florent now.

OK, so anyone want to discuss any other possible lynches for today?

If Florent is modkilled and the game's not over, who would be your next suspect? It would be a toss up between Fell and Corbray for me. I'd more likely lynch Corbray.

If Mallister is the FM he deserves his victory.

Archived