AGOT Mafia XLIX - The Foundation of the Kingsguard

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Smallwood' post='1296550' date='Apr 1 2008, 13.03']Apparently Plumm is one with the Woody. We're like this, man. :grouphug: I was going to vote for him for being a fruit, and Merryweather for being a fairy, but I'll spare Plumm for now and vote [b]Merryweather[/b] for my 100% [i]rock hard[/i] :leer: reasoning.

Also, the early interaction between Connington and Merryweather could be interpreted like this:

Merryweather: MONKEY!
Connington: Alright, man, you're innocent.
Merryweather: Oh shit, is my symp really going to be that obvious?

Of course, that may be a stretch, but Merry's wide-eyed smiley leaves much room for interpretation.[/quote]

Your case is very strong. I have no defense. :bow:

[quote name='House Merryweather' post='1296659' date='Apr 1 2008, 17.56']I don't even know what that is! :uhoh:[/quote]

Well, I....ah...*hear* that they are used sometimes for people who have trouble taking [url="http://www.klystra.com/general.html"]enemas[/url].

And there may be other [url="http://www.boyzshop.com/rectal-dilator-training-kit_277.html"]uses[/url].

Note: you can live full, healthy, and productive lives without following these links, and I strongly recommend against following them.

It is day 1.

15 players remain: Bar Emmon, Connington, Corbray, Erenford, Fell, Florent, Grandison, Hayford, Mallister, Merryweather, Plumm, Pommingham, Smallwood, Tollett, Wythers.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

1 vote for Plumm (Corbray)
1 vote for Wythers (Connington)
1 vote for Merryweather (Smallwood)
1 vote for Tollett (Merryweather)

11 players have not voted: Bar Emmon, Erenford, Fell, Florent, Grandison, Hayford, Mallister, Plumm, Pommingham, Tollett, Wythers.

25 hours and 48 minutes remain

So, um... I'm here? And I have a rather unfortunate name. ([i]Pommingham?[/i] Really?) You wouldn't lynch someone with a name like that, would you?

A regretable avatar on the other hand, that's an offense punishable by death!

[b]Erenford[/b] gets my vote.

[quote name='House Targaryen' post='1296731' date='Apr 2 2008, 01.03']23 guests and 2 anonymous users?????????????

:stunned:[/quote]

Piper and Week's herd of lovechildren, none of whom are allowed to get accounts, because that would give away the dirty little secret.

Archived