AGOT Mafia XLIX - The Foundation of the Kingsguard

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Wythers' post='1296552' date='Apr 1 2008, 17.05'][b]F[/b]ell [b]M[/b]allister = FM

[b]F[/b]lorent [b]M[/b]erryweather = FM

[b][i]S[/i][/b]mallwood = Symp?[/quote]

Your reasoning is almost as good as Connington's. :P

[quote name='House Smallwood' post='1296746' date='Apr 1 2008, 19.17']Piper and Week's herd of lovechildren, none of whom are allowed to get accounts, because that would give away the dirty little secret.[/quote]
Hey! There is nothing secret, dirty, nor little, about it!

:smileysex:

ATTENTION:

Due to mod excellence, House Thorne will be replacing House Hayford. I'm a champ.

[quote name='House Wythers' post='1296552' date='Apr 1 2008, 17.05'][b]F[/b]ell [b]M[/b]allister = FM

[b]F[/b]lorent [b]M[/b]erryweather = FM

[b][i]S[/i][/b]mallwood = Symp?[/quote]

I must say, you present a compelling argument.

:dunno:

Yes, there is.^ :leaving:

[quote name='House Fell' post='1296751' date='Apr 1 2008, 19.19']Your reasoning is almost as good as Connington's. :P[/quote]

[quote name='House Florent' post='1296870' date='Apr 1 2008, 20.57']I must say, you present a compelling argument.

:dunno:

Yes, there is.^ :leaving:[/quote]

I never said it was an argument nor that there was reasoning. It was suggested that Smallwood had a "sekret code" and that's the only thing that looked like a code to me. If anything it's more damning of Sympie McSmallwood than of any of the underlined players. :shrug:

[quote name='House Wythers' post='1296912' date='Apr 1 2008, 18.34']I never said it was an argument nor that there was reasoning. It was suggested that Smallwood had a "sekret code" and that's the only thing that looked like a code to me. If anything it's more damning of Sympie McSmallwood than of any of the underlined players. :shrug:[/quote]

Yeah that is what I saw as the code.

[quote name='House Florent' post='1296931' date='Apr 1 2008, 20.53']Aye, I'm very suspicious of Smallwood right now. Seems too innocent to be innocent, even though he's not acting too innocent. :unsure:[/quote]

I think I agree with you, but explain yourself properly!

[quote name='House Thorne' post='1296937' date='Apr 1 2008, 21.57']I think I agree with you, but explain yourself properly![/quote]

I don't think I can!

He knows too much...

EDIT: My reasoning is almost as is almost as good as Wythers'. :P

[quote name='House Merryweather' post='1296956' date='Apr 1 2008, 22.11']Huh? You people are confusing. What are you guessing?[/quote]

Florent is confusing you b/c he's trying to cast suspicion at Smallwood w/out having to use logic, make an argument or say anything he would have to defend later.

In the space of 4 posts Florent went from "I'm very suspicious of Smallwood" to "Yeah, Smallwood probably knows nothing." THAT is suspicious.

So [b]Florent[/b], did you get the message from your symp?

So far we have heard from:

Tollett
Corbray
Merryweather
Florent
Smallwood
Plumm
Erenford
Thorne
Pommingham
Connington
Fell
Wythers

We are missing:

Bar Emmon
Mallister
Grandison

[i]The pace of this game, and several glasses of shiraz, are putting me to sleep. Possibly also last nights all-nighter. So, I'll be back after some Zzzz...[/i]

[quote name='House Wythers' post='1296985' date='Apr 1 2008, 20.32']Florent is confusing you b/c he's trying to cast suspicion at Smallwood w/out having to use logic, make an argument or say anything he would have to defend later.

In the space of 4 posts Florent went from "I'm very suspicious of Smallwood" to "Yeah, Smallwood probably knows nothing." THAT is suspicious.

So [b]Florent[/b], did you get the message from your symp?[/quote]

This is possible. I want to see what Florent has to say here. I may vote for them.

I would vote for Wythers, simply because their interaction with Smallwood is not unsympathetic; but admittedly, not necessarily [i]sympathetic[/i] either. Plus, they cast doubt on Florent for doubting Smallwood, which could be innocent in itself, but may not be. Possibly too good to be true, and may be nothing.

Smallwood's code is a joke? If not, it's pretty stupid, but I suppose it could make sense, FMs could be Fs and Ms, In which case S could indeed be the symp! Smallwood playing up such a code doesn't exactly help themselves! Stupid as well as symp?

Corbray placed a (presumably joke) vote on Plumm, then made another post, then went quiet. I want to see what's going on with Corbray.

[quote name='House Wythers' post='1296985' date='Apr 1 2008, 21.32']Florent is confusing you b/c he's trying to cast suspicion at Smallwood w/out having to use logic, make an argument or say anything he would have to defend later.

So [b]Florent[/b], did you get the message from your symp?[/quote]

Ah, so the FFMMS theory works, apparently. :stunned: The first part is all true, I have to say :P

Smallwood probably does know nothing, but that doesn't stop him from being under my suspicion.
It's the way he's acting.

Archived