Hookups

micswitch

There are a bunch of characters in the books that have the potential to end up together. Who are your top three choices??? Mine in order:

Sansa and the Hound (duh)

Arya and Gendry

Tyrion and Tysha

I think Sansa and the Hound would be too cliche for George but I cant help hoping somebody loves the poor guy dammit!

Arya seems to notice Gendry's muscles alot in the series and I think it would be great for a Baratheon and Stark to end up together.

Tyrion just cant seem to forget Tysha and after his sweet reminiscing of their times together I would like to see him find her somehow and just end up happy.

Hmmm this is a toughy because I would like to see everyone happy and dandy in the end...but if I had to choose....

Arya and the Hound-Im a sap for happy endings for lonesome unloved guys.

Daenerys and Jorah-I forgive him dammit! He changed his ways...besides her nipples did perk up when he kissed her on the ship and she did find her mouth opening to his...makes ya wonder

Jon and Arya-ok ok I know its incest but look at the Targs! Besides they understand each other so well.

[quote name='Eilis' post='1296087' date='Apr 1 2008, 12.08']Daenerys and Jorah-I forgive him dammit! He changed his ways...besides her nipples did perk up when he kissed her on the ship and she did find her mouth opening to his...makes ya wonder

Jon and Arya-ok ok I know its incest but look at the Targs! Besides they understand each other so well.[/quote]

I didnt even think about Jon and Arya...that would be a little odd but now that you mention it I can see what you mean there.

Sansa-Sandor
Arya-Gendry
Jaime-Brienne

[quote name='Eilis' post='1296087' date='Apr 1 2008, 11.08']Jon and Arya-ok ok I know its incest but look at the Targs! Besides they understand each other so well.[/quote]
God damnit...can't a brother and sister get along without having to screw eachother??? :unsure:

[quote name='Jonathan' post='1296120' date='Apr 1 2008, 19.34']Sansa-Sandor
Arya-Gendry
Jaime-Brienne

God damnit...can't a brother and sister get along without having to screw eachother??? :unsure:[/quote]

GRRM has wreaked havoc on his fans' morals it seems.

[quote name='VorianGR' post='1296123' date='Apr 1 2008, 11.36']GRRM has wreaked havoc on his fans' morals it seems.[/quote]

Hey its almost the same thing as saying you want the Hound and Sansa to get together considering she is what? 12 or 13? Things were done differently then (in history as well)-lets not be ethnocentric here. Isnt Dany Jon's aunt(if you go by L+R=J) and you cant say we all havent thought about that hookup.

[quote name='texdionis' post='1296143' date='Apr 1 2008, 11.51']Sansa-Sandor :rolleyes:

Jon-Melisandre :smileysex:[/quote]

She will just use his shadow babies to wreak havoc-perhaps even kill Stannis.

[quote name='micswitch' post='1296145' date='Apr 1 2008, 11.53']Hey its almost the same thing as saying you want the Hound and Sansa to get together considering she is what? 12 or 13? Things were done differently then (in history as well)-lets not be ethnocentric here. Isnt Dany Jon's aunt(if you go by L+R=J) and you cant say we all havent thought about that hookup.[/quote]
A 14 year old with someone thats 25ish is alot less wrong then brothers and sisters...

[quote name='Jonathan' post='1296179' date='Apr 1 2008, 12.13']A 14 year old with someone thats 25ish is alot less wrong then brothers and sisters...[/quote]

According to who? If you say that cousins is wrong you may as well say Daenerys and Jon is wrong too. Jon and Arya would be COUSINS in the case of L+R=J.

Cat and The Mountain that Rides - a good time for the UnDead. and I hate Cat.

Littlefinger and Sansa. - that would make for a creepy chapter, and I have a feeling it's going to happen.

Brienne and Jaime.
Melisandre and Cersei. - hot and hotter.

Sam and that Wildling again.
Hodor and that other Wildling (the one with Rickon) - dang can't think of any names right now.
Tormund Giantsbane and his bald bear.

Arya.. I really, really don't like Gendry so I don't want to see them get together. On the other hand I wouldn't mind seeing her end up with that young lord who was with the BWB, the heir to Starfall I think he was, his name was Ned too I think. There's also Edric Storm, Stannis' daughter can have the fool :)

As for Jon and Arya, I will do you one better and say Jon and Fake-Arya! If Jon is a Targ and leaves the NW and rescues Fake-Arya from the Boltons, finds that it's not really Arya but decides to marry her for effect. Real Arya can watch though, quiet as a mouse.

Jamie and Brienne, here's hoping the kids inherit his head and her body.

Sansa and Tyrion, I'm hoping Sansa learns to look past one's looks. Maybe when she learns the game of thrones from LF, she will be able to see how great a partner Tyrion would be.

Sandor and Asha, just because I want these two to have someone.

Val and Tormund Giantsbane, if anyone is gonna steal this wildling princess it's got to be him unless he's already stolen someone.. think he might have kids actually hmm.

Sansa and Arya
Hodor and Meera
Hodor's mind and Bran's mind
:P

About the age difference, I have to point that the Jorah/Dany pairing above puts together a 16 year old and a 46 yo. Way more creepy than Sansa's 13 years against Sandor's 30.

[url="http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Years_after_Aegon%27s_Landing"]Age reference[/url].

Hmm...

1) Jaime and Brienne - fictional OTP to end all OTPs
2) Sansa and Sandor, in the specific context that Sansa is still married to Tyrion
3) Jon and Melisandre. Now there's fire and ice for you. But Mel has to die after Jon's given her enough shadowbabies because she's [i]evil[/i].

Edited to add that there's a big age gap in all of these pairings - fifteen years-ish between Jaime and Brienne, somewhere around that between Sansa and Sandor (by my reckoning the age reference chart has the Lannister twins a year or so too old and thereby both Gregor and Sandor two years too old), and I'd estimate at least ten years if not more between Jon and Mel, though we don't know her exact age.

Archived