Mafia Mini 49.5

House Clegane

Basic stuff first: This is a mafia game, and you all know how it's played. Since it's just 5 of you I wont bother with long-winded rules posts etc. Especially as I can't find them.

This game contains two roles: a killer and four lawyers. Unfortunately, three of the lawyers failed their exams, and only managed to pass because they had incriminating evidence against the examinator. One of them is really naive, and believe everyone is innocent. That's what a soft uprising does to you, I guess. Why he chose to be a lawyer? God knows, and probably not even him. The other is the entire opposite, and believe everyone to be guilty. Slightly too much drugs can do that to the mind. Lastly, we have the one having done a bit less drugs, but still got a messed mind. Not quite as insane as the paranoid finder, but insane in an entirely different way, he always believes the guilty are innocent and the innocent are guilty.

The five of you run a lawyer firm. However, you can't quite agree on everything, and in order to get better at cooperation and in the spirit of long-winded business planning words you all go to a cabin for a week, to sort everything out.

Oh, did I mention that the 6th lawyer on the board died in a tragic accident involving the axe normally used to split wood? Apparently, it works just as good on heads. It happened late last night, and you are all quite confident you sit on important evidence concerning whodunnit.

Roles being sent out, stay tuned for more!

Roles are sent out!

List of players:
Whiskeyjack
Mexal
LCOTNW
Masonity
Weekapaug

It is night 0. [b]Send in investigations[/b], and you'll have a result before day 1 starts. Be quick about it, though.

Days are 24 hours, nights 12 hours.

[b]IF ANYONE WANTS TO CO-MOD (count votes, I don't care much for scenes) PM ME! I NEED SOMEONE TO WATCH AT NIGHT![/b]

[quote name='Masonity' post='1304639' date='Apr 7 2008, 14.52']Right, so how do we play this? Do we keep our results close to our chest until we have some idea what we may be, or do we just fess up our results straight away?[/quote]

Sharing is caring. :P

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1304641' date='Apr 7 2008, 20.53']According to my results, Mexal is INNOCENT.

So I'm not Paranoid. Either the real Finder, Naive, or Mad.

Obviously want to hear from everyone else.[/quote]

According to mine, Mexal is GUILTY.

So I'm not some Naive fool!

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1304641' date='Apr 7 2008, 14.53']According to my results, Mexal is INNOCENT.

So I'm not Paranoid. Either the real Finder, Naive, or Mad.

Obviously want to hear from everyone else.[/quote]

My results are INNOCENT on LC.

So I'm not Paranoid either.

before we get much further, I want to clarify the terms we are using for each role:

FM
True finder
Naive finder
insane finder
paranoid finder

I am gonna get confused if we use different terms.

[quote name='Masonity' post='1304651' date='Apr 7 2008, 14.55']No. You're clearly Guilty as hell!

Paranoid? Me?[/quote]

Interesting.

So WJ got Innocent and you got guilty.

So WJ can be either real, naive and you are either lying, paranoid or insane.

[quote name='Mexal' post='1304655' date='Apr 7 2008, 20.58']Interesting.

So WJ got Innocent and you got guilty.

So WJ can be either real, naive and you are either lying, paranoid or insane.[/quote]

I can still be Real and WJ Insane...

[quote name='LCOTNW' post='1304654' date='Apr 7 2008, 14.58']before we get much further, I want to clarify the terms we are using for each role:

FM
True finder
Naive finder
insane finder
paranoid finder

I am gonna get confused if we use different terms.[/quote]

That works. When I said 'mad' earlier, I meant 'insane'.

Archived