Mafia Mini 49.5

House Clegane

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1306005' date='Apr 8 2008, 10.36']Anyway, guess I need to decide if I should just spell everything out for you.[/quote]

Insulting as well? nice combo there.

I'll do my best to look at the results from your voting scheme, but I am fighting off a sinus infection, so I would really like to rely on mexal, week and masonity to back you up on this course of action.

[quote name='LCOTNW' post='1306022' date='Apr 8 2008, 11.46']Insulting as well? nice combo there.[/quote]

It wasn't an insult.

In other news....Mexal and Week failing to make an appearance this morning is a bit strange. I really can't help but feel that Mexal is holding back in this game. Its extremely suspicious when compared to how he normally plays.

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1306034' date='Apr 8 2008, 10.50']In other news....Mexal and Week failing to make an appearance this morning is a bit strange. I really can't help but feel that Mexal is holding back in this game. Its extremely suspicious when compared to how he normally plays.[/quote]

Week posted that he had to go to class for 2 hours (about 2 hours ago) so he should be here soon. Mexal played a little low-key in game 49, as well, but that was alted. :dunno: I thought he was coming back after dinner last night to post.

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1306034' date='Apr 8 2008, 11.50']It wasn't an insult.

In other news....Mexal and Week failing to make an appearance this morning is a bit strange. I really can't help but feel that Mexal is holding back in this game. Its extremely suspicious when compared to how he normally plays.[/quote]

This is a different type of game. It's not based on subjective reasoning followed with logical deductions. It's based on straight logic and figuring out optimal combinations of night actions which isn't my strong suit. However, I am trying to go through your ideas but I've been really busy this morning with training a new co-worker so it's been slow.

[quote name='LCOTNW' post='1306058' date='Apr 8 2008, 11.59']Week posted that he had to go to class for 2 hours (about 2 hours ago) so he should be here soon. Mexal played a little low-key in game 49, as well, but that was alted. :dunno: I thought he was coming back after dinner last night to post.[/quote]

I did post.

[quote name='Mexal' post='1306079' date='Apr 8 2008, 13.05']This is a different type of game. It's not based on subjective reasoning followed with logical deductions. It's based on straight logic and figuring out optimal combinations which isn't my strong suit. However, I am trying to go through your combinations but I've been really busy this morning with training a new co-worker so it's been slow.[/quote]

This is pretty much where I am too. I think going to [b]night[/b] twice is our best bet to be sure we gather as much information as possible. I am working to figure out how best to use our investigations as well, but I have not had much time to go through all the permutations.

I'm fine with [b]night[/b].

I kind of doubt I'm going to have enough time to figure out the best course of action. Right now, I'm tempted to just say everyone investigate who they want to. At least then the FM can't plan anything that way, especially if we all reveal our results at the same time.

Alternatively, I'm still intrigued the plan to all investigate Masonity, but only if LCOTNW investigates Week or Mexal.

I think investigating whomever you want to (please put some thought in it, obviously) and revealing all at a specific time makes sense, lessens the advantage of the FM.

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1306116' date='Apr 8 2008, 12.24']I think investigating whomever you want to (please put some thought in it, obviously) and revealing all at a specific time makes sense, lessens the advantage of the FM.[/quote]

I'm fine with this plan.

I'll wait with my vote though as I know Masonity wanted to comment.

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1306116' date='Apr 8 2008, 12.24']I think investigating whomever you want to (please put some thought in it, obviously) and revealing all at a specific time makes sense, lessens the advantage of the FM.[/quote]

But its not really a very satisfying solution. I really thought we'd be able to do better than that...but, personally, I just didn't have the time to go through every option. Guess it was the same for everyone else.

I had a phone call which distracted me. So I am not going to bother to vote going to night since we do that automatically.

I haven't had time to go through all the scenarios, but it is obvious that this is our last opportunity to measure ourselves against a CI, so it is hard to pass up.

I saw that you posted, mexal. Sorry, my bad.

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1306273' date='Apr 8 2008, 14.39']Either way, we're going to have to wait for him to come back and send in his night PM. So he'll get a chance to talk again (unless he misses the entire night....which would suck, given that would delay us for a long time).[/quote]

That's true. I get confused sometimes with my games. On SA, they don't allow night talking.

Archived