Mafia Mini 49.5

House Clegane

[quote name='House Grandison' post='1306629' date='Apr 8 2008, 17.03']Yeah. You and the rest of the innocents.

Week loses. As WJ has pointed out a few times already.[/quote]

Yay!

I'm super investigator!

[quote name='House Grandison' post='1306635' date='Apr 8 2008, 18.05']Masonity, in your defence it must be said that you overestimated Week ;)[/quote]
Correct.

[quote name='Masonity' post='1306627' date='Apr 8 2008, 16.02']All i have to my defence is that i did say it was PI not VPI so don't be too rash? :-p[/quote]

Never trust the guy who is trying to appear really innocent on day 1 in this version of the game. He kisses ass during the day, and then kills you during the night.

Week = dead loser = :ack: = :owned:

Anyway.

I know people have managed to delete the spoiler thread earlier, especially Piper. Is it really that complicated, or is it just Piper being incompetent? Let's see, if it now turns up in the spoiler forum for game 49 I did it!

It's there!

...I can see it.

It must be because I'm special.

Edit: Oh, and I saved it. In case it did in fact not work, or only work for me, or... Err... It should be found in the spoiler forum for game 49.

[quote name='GardenGnome' post='1306685' date='Apr 8 2008, 14.20']Anyway. Is it just me, or was the game in favour of the innocents? After a short while, it became quite apparent that nothing short of a miracle could save Week.[/quote]

Going to night twice really swings the balance in this format.

[quote name='GardenGnome' post='1306685' date='Apr 8 2008, 17.20']Anyway. Is it just me, or was the game in favour of the innocents? After a short while, it became quite apparent that nothing short of a miracle could save Week.[/quote]

Definitely not in favor of the innocents. Its an evenly balanced game, in which (I think) the correct kills and 'investigations' will usually lead to a 33/33/33 or 50/50 situation. A wrong kill or 'investigation', however, could cost the FM the game.

[quote name='Bronn Stone' post='1306691' date='Apr 8 2008, 17.23']Going to night twice really swings the balance in this format.[/quote]

Are you sure about that? I read the strategy thread about this game on Mafiascum, and it said the odds were close to being even, regardless of which path we took. But then it followed up by saying the best odds (to a small degree) were derived from lynching LCOTNW (it was obviously more generic, but its directions pointed toward lynching LC in our particular game).

I decided to ignore it, because I couldn't quite figure out how it had gotten to that solution, and I liked the idea of getting more information.

Archived