Mafia Mini 49.5

House Clegane

Going to night twice is better

If you lynch day 2 and f*ck up, you'll lose the next day (1 killed night 1, one killed day 2, i killed night 2 = 2 left, FM wins). So you get one lynch based on 2 results (nights 0 and 1)

Waiting allows you to get 3 results, and I'd be shocked if it still couldn't be figured out. That's my take anyway. I figure with all those results, you HAVE to be able to figure it out by then... :unsure:

[quote name='Faceless Man' post='1306713' date='Apr 8 2008, 16.32']Going to night twice is better

If you lynch day 2 and f*ck up, you'll lose the next day (1 killed night 1, one killed day 2, i killed night 2 = 2 left, FM wins). So you get one lynch based on 2 results (nights 0 and 1)[/quote]

You'd never lynch on day 2, unless you lynched on day 1. The options are either lynch days 1 and 2, or go to night on days 1 and 2, and then lynch on day 3.

[quote]Waiting allows you to get 3 results, and I'd be shocked if it still couldn't be figured out. That's my take anyway. I figure with all those results, you HAVE to be able to figure it out by then... :unsure:[/quote]

Its possible to lose. We could have very easily been in a 50/50 coinflip on the last day, if Week had killed the right person.

Archived